PDA

View Full Version : Welcome RUTHIE'S MOM!

mugsy
09-04-2003, 05:44 PM
I have been neglectful in my duties. RM is my friend that was at the dog park last Sunday. Mike finally got them online and this was the first place she came! I know some of you have already figured it out, but, for those who didn't.....please welcome her! This was already her favorite place before she signed up because she had such a good time on Sunday.

Cincy'sMom
09-04-2003, 06:21 PM
A Second Welcome to you and your family!!! I don't know if I told you Sunday or not, but Ruthie reminds me a lot of a taller version of my BIL's beagle mix ( Pic attached)
See you in October!!!

tatsxxx11
09-04-2003, 06:46 PM
Can't say welcome enough!!:D Sounds like you all had a great time at the Labor Day bash! Looking forward to getting to know you and Ruthie!:)

Miss Meow
09-04-2003, 08:49 PM
Welcome, Ruthie's Mom! You're so lucky to have met a lot of Pet Talkers already! :)

captain
09-04-2003, 09:16 PM
Welcome!!!!!
Glad to have you with us!! :D

Cataholic
09-05-2003, 11:00 AM
Welcome!! Binx is in love with Ruthie!

mugsy
09-05-2003, 01:03 PM
Ruthie's got a boyfriend!! ;) :D

Ok guys, I can't get Tammy to post anymore....she says she doesn't know how. Any suggestions to get her to kick it in gear? ;) :D :p

Cinder & Smoke
09-05-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by mugsy
Ok guys, I can't get Tammy to post anymore...
she says she doesn't know how.

Huh?? :confused:

Don't look now - but Miz Tammy eben Started her own THREAD! ;)
"who's going?" by Ruthies Mom (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33619)

We tinks she mitta got a lil bit *losted* :( ~
kuz she posted it onna KAT Side... :p
an we tinks she wuz talkin bout da Piknik atta Bark Park...

But she sure duz got da *hang* of postin!

Mebbee Mistur Mike kuld draw her a lil MAP ta
'splain da LayOut here on Pet Talk.

Tell her not to be *nerbus* -
we wuz ALL *NEWBIEz* wunst uppon a tyme, too! :cool:

Dakota's Mommy
09-05-2003, 01:58 PM
Welcome aboard! You're pup sure is a cutie, I enjoyed all the pics of the Bark Park meeting last weekend!