PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who did notice that.....

CamCamPup33
09-04-2003, 05:39 PM
i was gone for awhile, im back!! :) Im not sure anyone did notice!! **i have always wanted a thread intitled... CamCam where are you** lol :D :D But anyway i was grounded from the computer for awhile missing pettalk sooo bad!! I didnt know what to do with my self.. LITERALLY!! :rolleyes: *sigh* i actually had a life for awhile... lol.. Yeah well just wanted to inform everyone.. :)

tatsxxx11
09-04-2003, 05:43 PM
HONESTLY.......I DID notice! But, as school had started, I figured your parents and your school schedule had put the brakes on PT for a while! WELCOME BACK!:)

popcornbird
09-04-2003, 05:52 PM
Honestly, I came on PT JUST to make a thread asking about you RIGHT now! If you came back later today, you would've had a thread. Its your fault! :p LOL Just kidding!

Were you grounded because of the gift swap thing...........or some other reason? :confused: Anyway, WELCOME BACK and we missed ya! :p

primabella
09-04-2003, 06:02 PM
Same reason as Sandra, I thought school was keeping you away. Glad your back. :)

CamCamPup33
09-04-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
Honestly, I came on PT JUST to make a thread asking about you RIGHT now! If you came back later today, you would've had a thread. Its your fault! :p LOL Just kidding!

Were you grounded because of the gift swap thing...........or some other reason? :confused: Anyway, WELCOME BACK and we missed ya! :p

BUT BUT BUT!!! I couldnt stay away that long!! DARNIT!! lol.. No i was grounded for talking back and not cleaning my room when i wanted to go see my other family.. here.. :D

slleipnir
09-04-2003, 06:14 PM
WB :) I figured you were busy with school as well heh

micki76
09-04-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
HONESTLY.......I DID notice! But, as school had started, I figured your parents and your school schedule had put the brakes on PT for a while! WELCOME BACK!:)

Ditto! :D

Glad to have you back!

Kfamr
09-04-2003, 08:41 PM
I noticed, Amber!

I had thought about your one post and your parent's *may* not allowing you on PT.. I figure that's what it was so I did not post about it.

CamCamPup33
09-06-2003, 04:33 PM
:) its okay! lol thanks all! gosh school is a mess! im having soo much issues!! **Sigh** im soo upset.. i dont know.. just not feeling very happy kinda like foams issue.. :(

primabella
09-06-2003, 04:34 PM
We're here for you too Amber. Being a teen can be tough, I was in one of those moods just a few days ago. A few good laughs with my friends, a bit of Frisbee with Mickey and my daily dose of PT cheered me up. :) If you need to talk, feel free to PM me.

CamCamPup33
09-06-2003, 04:35 PM
thanks liana! Will do :)

apcrs5122
09-06-2003, 09:55 PM
I didn't really notice because I haven't been on here for, like, a week!!!:eek: I would have noticed though:)

I know exactly how you feel too. PM or IM me, I really need someone to talk to, and I want you to feel better too:)

Dogz
09-06-2003, 10:09 PM
I have been missing you Amber! I have definately noticed that you were gone! I remembered that you said you would be busy with school, so I just thought you were really busy. I am really glad that you are back, and I enjoyed the Cami pics.;)