PDA

View Full Version : sorry I have not been around

My Peanuts
09-04-2003, 01:02 PM
Sorry to those of you that I told I was going to post pics of my cockateils. My grandma died last Friday and I've been really busy. I don't know when I will get to the cockateil pics and more pics of Grizz. I'll try soon. :)

slick
09-04-2003, 02:19 PM
So sorry to hear of your Grandmother. Mine passed away in 1997 and I still miss her. Just post some pics when you can.

BTW: Welcome to Pet Talk!

Pam
09-04-2003, 02:27 PM
Diana I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. I never even knew any of my grandparents. They all passed away when I was very young. (((hugs))) to you!

Welcome to Pet Talk! I see a little puggily in your signature and just have to tell you that I absolutely LOVE puggilys!! I hope you will tell us more about your furry and feathered kids and pictures are ALWAYS welcome. :)

tatsxxx11
09-04-2003, 02:31 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma, Diana:( You need to take as much time as you need to grieve and heal. Hopefully, when you're feeling better, you'll share pics of your precious babies with us. EVERY time I look at the little "peanuts" in your signature, I smile!:) The are so adorable! Love and hugs to you Diana. Sandra

sammi
09-04-2003, 05:39 PM
Sorry to hear your grandmother passed away. When you feel up to later on you can post the pictures.