PDA

View Full Version : I have question!

EssTer
09-04-2003, 12:06 PM
Hello, Iīm newbie here, but itīs not so important!

About my question - If Iīll send text and photos with my cat, does the amdinistrator will put in the page it 100%???? Or I need to wait long time?

EssTer
09-04-2003, 12:07 PM
It will be very good if youīll send me answers to my pettalk messanger, because Itīs hard to find later my thread!

Logan
09-04-2003, 12:24 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, EssTer!!! :)

I don't think you will find any delays in your postings. I think they have the option, but so far, haven't had to do that!

I didn't send you a private message, so I hope you see this!

Logan

Nomilynn
09-04-2003, 12:30 PM
If you mean you want to send a nomination for Cat Of the Day, though, there is a waiting period. Some people have been waiting for over two years for their pictures to be chosen :(

However, when posting messages on this forum, the postings show up right away :)

Welcome to PT! :)

EssTer
09-04-2003, 12:47 PM
Thanks about answers :) Well, I donīt know that Iīll nominate my cat, but itīs good idea to put in pics here :)

Nomilynn - I saw your roomīs photos in othere theme - you have very nice room :)

zippy-kat
09-04-2003, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
If you mean you want to send a nomination for Cat Of the Day, though, there is a waiting period. Some people have been waiting for over two years for their pictures to be chosen :(

I would be one of those!
Sometimes I think newbie/non-member pets achieve Cat/Dog/Pet of the Day fame before the 'older' members (older in terms of date joined). Are favorites played? Perhaps. I think it's done to generate more traffic/members to the site which is fine. But there are some members (myself and others) who have been waiting for close to three years to have their pet honored--I really don't think that there's *that* big of a wait.

Supposedly the photo quality affects the speed/rate at which your pet is chosen. Possibly. But I know two of my pictures were very clear and my pets have not been featured... yet some very poor photos have been posted.

Personally, I've given up on seeing my babies posted but that's ok. They'll always be my **stars**!:)

Barbara
09-04-2003, 04:36 PM
Zippy, so I won't wonder why Tigris didn't come for more than 1 year now. Anyway our cats are the best!

EssTer: If you want to introdce your cats, do it under Cat General! We are looking forward to meeting them!