PDA

View Full Version : An update on Ti..from Camp CT !

sasvermont
09-04-2003, 05:45 AM
Beth wrote the following:

hello again.

things are going well here with Ti and the gang. I have not forgotten about pics. However, he and the kitten are always under things and i havent gotten a good one yet. when they are in the open and i go to get the camera they run off. so, i AM working on it.

TI has settled in nicely to sleeping with the master (thats me!) at night and he is really enjoying the attention and affection he gets when there.

he really likes sitting in the open windows and will request the window be opened if its not.

i havent gotten him to fetch yet. but we are working on it.

hope you are all well. school is back in session so my free days of playing with the pets is gone. boooo hoooo.

beth

Barbara
09-04-2003, 05:54 AM
Aaaawww Ti, using your charm in bed with Beth seems to be a very good idea to me;)

I was wondering about you and am so glad you are fine!!!

Love and scritchies for you.

Sallyanne -how are Miley and Juni -this news must warm your heart:) :) :)

sasvermont
09-04-2003, 06:08 AM
It has been so nice having all of my doors open and the cats roaming, at will.

Juni is getting bigger and is just about ready for her trip to the Vet to be spayed. Juni looks so much like Miley that I have a hard time telling them apart. Juni, of course, is still very, very kitten like and is very active compared to Miley.

Miley's fur is growing in now, in the areas where the Vet had shaved her to treat the puncture wounds. Miley has managed to come up with two "hot spots" on her side and she will be going to the Vet on Monday night for the treatment/solution. I hate to wait that long, but I cannot take off from work this week....and the Vet is not open on Saturday. She will be fine until then.

So, other than a couple of hot spots, things are quiet here.

I have painted and re-screened my porch these past few weekends, and the cats have played a minor role in the event. They mostly stayed behind closed doors. Juni has paint on her ears and tail!

;)

bisi.cat
09-04-2003, 06:15 AM
Great news everywhere!!!
I loved to read Beth's update and that Ti is settling down in his new home...and I loved to hear about Miley and Juni giving you a helping hand with that paint job!!!
Hope that these hot spots soon are past and that Miley is feeling happy and healthy!!!

Thanks very much for the update!!!

HayleyRosie
09-04-2003, 06:24 AM
It was great getting to read the update on Ti. I am so happy for him and for Juni and Miley. Thanks for sharing this with us.

moosmom
09-04-2003, 07:15 AM
SAS,

See? Things DO happen for a reason. Everything worked out for the best. Glad to hear everyone is happy and healthy!!

Vio&Juni
09-04-2003, 07:57 AM
It was only yesterday that I was looking for a thread about dear TiTi. I am so glad he's ok :)

Would love to see a picture of Juni with her ears and tail painted ;)

Barbara
09-04-2003, 08:04 AM
I am glad to hear about Miley and Juni:)

Yes you need to close the doors if you have helping Aby paws! But if you have an Aby kitten, the doors might not be sufficient. I hope the paint went well with Juni's elegant golden coat:)

Kissies for Miley girl. Glad to hear that your fur is growing back. Now you have to get rid of these hot spots. Isn't life beautiful just with mom and little sis????

Again: Kissies for you:) :) :)

Cataholic
09-04-2003, 09:07 AM
I am thrilled that all is well in BOTH CAMPS!

Kona & Oreo's mom
09-04-2003, 09:57 AM
Oh, what great news! I am so happy that ALL of you are doing well.

Vermontcat
09-04-2003, 10:06 AM
Sas, it is so nice to hear a happy update on both Ti in his new home and on your two sweet Aby girls too!:D
You reminded me that I have some photos of a handsome Bengal cat that I met on vacation in NH a couple of weeks ago but I won't get to post them for a few days.

gini
09-04-2003, 10:24 AM
I am sure that it must make you feel much better hearing that Ti is settling in nicely in his new home.

It is almost as though you can now settle nicely into your own home without the worry.

ChrisH
09-04-2003, 10:26 AM
Great news all round! :) (except for Miley`s hot spots of course!) Thanks for the updates.:D

momoffuzzyfaces
09-04-2003, 11:07 AM
Wonderful news on all fronts!!! :D

Edwina's Secretary
09-04-2003, 11:10 AM
Dear Miley,

If things are too quiet for you I have a present I would like to send you. Watch for a large box with airholes. That squeaks alot.

It's my pleasure....

Your friend,

Winny

sasvermont
09-04-2003, 11:36 AM
Dear Winny,

What could it be, that you are sending? Maybe a little piggie?

Let me think....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/p3ab14dd6b5bebd2fd93b1e693d763e48/fb6d494a.jpg

I cannot wait. My Mom will be so darn surprised. We need some excitement around here anyway. Things have been too quiet here since Ti left.

Love,
Miley

rg_girlca
09-04-2003, 06:44 PM
Oh it was so good to read how well Ti had adjusted to his new home and how Juni and Miley are doing. Just have to get Miley's hot spots taken care of and everything will be really back to normal.

NoahsMommy
09-04-2003, 10:20 PM
That's really great news SAS. I'm so glad she's keeping in contact with you. :)

krazyaboutkatz
09-05-2003, 12:20 AM
This is wonderful news!!!:D I'm so glad that all cats are doing well. I also hope that Miley's hot spots will heal up soon and stay away. Thanks for the update.:)

catmandu
09-05-2003, 10:02 AM
That is so great that Ti has adapted to his new home.Nugget still wants out , but slowly he is adjusting! A Feral Cat , I guess will have the call of the wild in him!

ScantyNebula
09-05-2003, 11:18 AM
Thats great news! I hope she gets some pictures of Ti in his new home!

Randy_K
09-06-2003, 12:27 AM
It's great news that Ti has a good home! I'm pleased to hear he's settling in and happy.

Abys never quite become the "throw pillow with legs". Even in old age they are into everything you do. I met a 20 year old male Aby a year ago and he was just wonderful - even playing with some kittens.

Randy_K
09-06-2003, 12:30 AM
I had to show you all the Aby Sprawl. They take over the couch!

http://www.mango-madness.com/images/Mango_48.jpg

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-06-2003, 02:11 AM
Glad to hear things have worked out so well for everyone. And how lucky that Ti's new meowmie gives you an update - it must be so reassuring to know that he has settled in so well and is a happy kitty!

ramanth
09-08-2003, 10:59 AM
I love updates. :D

anna_66
09-08-2003, 12:55 PM
I'm glad to hear things are going well for Ti and his new family as well as for you, Juni & Miley:)

Cincy'sMom
09-08-2003, 04:26 PM
Good news all around!!! Thanks for the update SAS!

shais_mom
09-09-2003, 12:30 AM
Yea!
I am so happy that Ti is settling into his new home and that Miley and Juni are doing so well.
Keep up the updates!