PDA

View Full Version : Do You Kiss Your Pet On The Lips?

zippy-kat
09-04-2003, 02:18 AM
Fess up! Who does, who doesn't? :D
(You can place one vote per pet and/or species.)

Piper (bunny) = Yes
K'Cee, Tinker, Clarice (cats) = No
Sara (dog) = NO WAY! :eek: She's been known to eat some pretty disgusting stuff!

aly
09-04-2003, 02:21 AM
YOU BETCHA!

I kiss all my animals on the lips, and all the dogs in all my obedience classes... AND all the shelter dogs and cats :D

AND I'm gonna kiss Sara on the lips when I meet her next month!

popcornbird
09-04-2003, 03:08 AM
Umm.................THEY kiss me on my lips. :eek::eek: No seriously, when you tell Popcorn *gimme kiss* he goes *muuuuuuuah* and kisses you on the lips, and no where else. :o Silly birdie! Muffin will sometimes tilt her head and bang her beak against my lips, like a little itty bitty kissie, but they only do it on the lips. I wonder why. They're so funny...........

BUT when I kiss them, I prefer to do it on their tummy or head, because its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO feathery and soft. :p

I would *never* allow a cat or any other carnivore animal to do that to me though. I don't approve of their *breath smell* and am not too fond of what they eat either. :o As for birdie breath, I honestly think it smells like fritos, except very mild. :p Not a bit of bad smell in a birdie's breath.....that's why they have permission to kiss me all they want. :p

Sara luvs her Tinky
09-04-2003, 05:50 AM
YES!!!

I can't say they love it as much as I do.. but I kiss em all the time... If I had a dog, or bunny, or hamster I would be kissin it too!!:D :D

lbaker
09-04-2003, 07:13 AM
I agree with Aly (as usual) YOU BETCHA My cats, my dogs, when I had horses, even the snake I used to have :o And you know if I had, when I have, a bun bun I will kiss on the lips too. Sooner a 4-legger than many 2-leggers I've known ;)

magcpen
09-04-2003, 11:41 AM
Heehee, yes, I do, or rather, my rats do. When I was eating ic cream once, Bart smelled it and decided to indulge in the residue off of my lips. (And my aunt thinks that's gross, lol!) :) And my aunts dogs also love the lick lips, but as long as my mouth is closed I don't mind. As for me, I kiss the animals everywhere. :) The only animals I don't kiss are the fish. :)

Pam
09-04-2003, 11:46 AM
As much as I love my pets I had to vote no. I do kiss the dogs on their snouts though. :) I have seen too many unsavory things go into Bella's mouth in particular, for instance a dead bird! :eek: Sorry, they know I love them but I don't go that far. :)

Uabassoon
09-04-2003, 12:06 PM
Yup I kiss my kitties on the lips, but most of the time I kiss their noses instead.

Randi
09-04-2003, 01:14 PM
I confess, I kiss Fister - not on the lips, but on his nose - AND bite his earlopes gently! :eek: He loves it! :D

koxka
09-04-2003, 02:59 PM
I kiss each and everyone of my pets. Even the iguana while she is still a juvenile and is not risky. I don't kiss them on the lips though. If it happens I don't mind, they are indoor kitties and I know what they eat. But I like their weat nose on my skin. :D

Don't kiss the fishes.And the turttle neither his is on the wild side and has and sturdy beack :p

Desert Arabian
09-04-2003, 03:06 PM
Yep! My rats love to kiss me on the lips. Sammy does it once and a while too, but he mostly loves to lick my nose. :D :D

Ratties kisses are the best kind of kisses.

primabella
09-04-2003, 03:11 PM
Yep! Mickey gives and gets kisses on the lips. :D My dad hates it though.

I don't think I would do that with any other animal though. I know Mickey and what he eats and he gets his teeth brushed ect...

momoffuzzyfaces
09-04-2003, 03:16 PM
Nope! I've seen what where the cats put their lips.
:eek: :D

tomkatzid
09-04-2003, 05:15 PM
The very first day I met Tom he bent down and Kissed Tonee (RB) on the lips. I knew right then that he was the man for mehttp://stranglethecat.com/Uploads2/kiss.gif http://stranglethecat.com/Uploads2/kiss.gif http://stranglethecat.com/Uploads2/kiss.gif

Crikit
09-04-2003, 06:26 PM
Yup, I do that to all three dogs. Though with Winter I have to hold her mouth shut or she tries to slip the tounge...goofy border collie.

ParNone
09-04-2003, 06:47 PM
Nope. If I'm doing the kissing, I kiss Murph and Maddie on
the top of their heads and Oz on his nose. Going in the other
direction, I've taught Oz to touch noses with me and Murph
licks my hand. Maddie's the only one, who'd like to kiss me
on the lips, but the closest I'll let her is my nose.

Par...

GoldenRetrLuver
09-04-2003, 06:48 PM
As much as I love Molly and Daisy....no, I don't. I'll kiss them on their snouts, head, and ears though. :p

PCB, Piper does that too! He *loves* giving kisses on the lips..if you scratch his head, he'll lower it down and almost *coo* and fall asleep...:D

Fox-Gal
09-04-2003, 07:23 PM
No way.....I've seen what they do with those lips.:eek: :eek:

I love them but after I seen them licking their butt and eating god knows what .....my lips and theirs are not going to be touching.
Not that they don't take a kiss from me now and then. But I do love those wet licks....on the cheek. :)

cocker_luva
09-04-2003, 08:16 PM
dog - sometimes
hermit crabs - definatly not
betta - how could i do that without tramatizing him? :rolleyes: :D

luckies4me
09-04-2003, 08:52 PM
I kiss the kitties on their nose. I didn't kiss Morgan on her lips because she would get into some pretty GROSE things, like a compost pile my neighbors would leave out back. Totally discusting!

I do kiss the ratties on their face, and I do know where their mouth goes too, but I prefer to think of more pleasent things when I do the kissing. They lick me often, and there is no possible way to turn down a ratty kiss. I do kiss my tortoise, I don't think my gecko would like being kissed that much, and I think I will pass kissing my Hissking Cockroaches. My spinies are a little too hyper just to hold for long so I don't think I could manage a kiss, plus with their sharp little teethies I don't think I want to chance it. :p

zippy-kat
09-04-2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me
I kiss the kitties on their nose. I didn't kiss Morgan on her lips because she would get into some pretty GROSE things, like a compost pile my neighbors would leave out back. Totally discusting!

I do kiss the ratties on their face, and I do know where their mouth goes too, but I prefer to think of more pleasent things when I do the kissing. They lick me often, and there is no possible way to turn down a ratty kiss. I do kiss my tortoise, I don't think my gecko would like being kissed that much, and I think I will pass kissing my Hissking Cockroaches. My spinies are a little too hyper just to hold for long so I don't think I could manage a kiss, plus with their sharp little teethies I don't think I want to chance it. :p

What about the hedgie? (which we need more pics of *hint, hint* :D )

luckies4me
09-04-2003, 09:02 PM
Well lol I don't think I would attempt to kiss the hedgies, Flower maybe might let me, but Speedy would give me a face full of quills lol. :D :p

However I would kiss them before the others, as they don't clean themselves downthere, hehe, and are very clean critters! Just don't know if I want to take a chance of quills in the face lol.

Now you make me wonder, hehe.........:p

As far as pics I do have new ones, it's just a matter of uploading them, and not being lazy lol. But I can take new ones tonight if you want? :D :cool:

Kfamr
09-04-2003, 10:01 PM
After licking themselves, eating poop, licking each other and so on...I still pucker up for kisses!

I love after Simba gets a drink, so his tongue is cold and then he gives me a big kiss. :D :p ;)

lbaker
09-05-2003, 06:49 AM
SIMBA! Who wouldn't kiss Simba, or want to BE kissed by Simba :D

popcornbird
09-05-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver

PCB, Piper does that too! He *loves* giving kisses on the lips..if you scratch his head, he'll lower it down and almost *coo* and fall asleep...:D

Awwwwwww! Aren't tiels SO cute? :p When we tell Popcorn (muaaaah), he'll hop onto our shoulders, stretch his cute little neck and give us a kiss right on the lip. :o That's one of his tricks that EVERYONE loves. Muffin always puts her head down and expects me to kiss her on her fuzzy neck, and until I do so, she keeps banging her beak on my hand, trying to tell me to give her a kiss. For birds, I'm fine with them kissing me on the lips, since they are such clean animals and not slobbery or anything........and don't eat anything but dry foods and veggies (but they get their mouths washed after the veggies).

I don't think I would *ever* in my life let a dog or a cat kiss me though. I would let a cat, but not on the lip. Maybe just on the hand or something. Their tongues go all over the place and I wouldn't want them touching my mouth, or face to begin with. :p No thank you. :eek: :p

Kfamr
09-05-2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by lbaker
SIMBA! Who wouldn't kiss Simba, or want to BE kissed by Simba :D

My mom! She thinks it's so gross!

My dad and Simba have this thing when my dad says "Simba, Have you given me my kiss today?" Simba hops up onto my dad's lap and gives him a big wet one! :D ;)

Kfamr
09-05-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
For birds, I'm fine with them kissing me on the lips, since they are such clean animals and not slobbery or anything.

I heard somewhere that birds mouths are full of bacteria. If it's true or not, I don't know.

Dogs mouths are way cleaner than yours and mine!

primabella
09-05-2003, 07:28 PM
That's true Kay. Or so I've heard. I mean come on, they are animals, they are going to eat dirty leaves or garbage and other junk...shouldn't they have some gland or something that cleans out their mouth? If they don't, it's as if they end up poisoning themselves with all the stuff that goes into their mouth.

Cincy'sMom
09-05-2003, 09:26 PM
Without a doubt!! And they give them right back on the lips, in the mouth ( if they catching yawning!) the nose, the ears, whatever!!!

wolf_Q
09-05-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
For birds, I'm fine with them kissing me on the lips, since they are such clean animals and not slobbery or anything........and don't eat anything but dry foods and veggies (but they get their mouths washed after the veggies).

I don't think I would *ever* in my life let a dog or a cat kiss me though. I would let a cat, but not on the lip. Maybe just on the hand or something. Their tongues go all over the place and I wouldn't want them touching my mouth, or face to begin with. :p No thank you. :eek: :p

Umm just fyi.....Dogs and cats can be very clean animals too. :) Nebo only eats dry foods (hey and veggies on occasion too ;) ) AND he also gets his teeth brushed. He is a very clean dog, and never stinks. Dogs and cats really aren't as dirty and gross as you think they are! ;)

I never mind Nebo kisses.....he's not very slobbery (unless it's right after a drink) and his breath doesn't stink. Reggie and Smokey's breath stinks, so I don't really like it as much lol...and Lady...well let me just say she has the biggest tongue and she's a slobberface!

I will kiss Nebo on the lips (but normally it's on the head/muzzle) and let me kiss me too! :D Sometimes Melissa even lets him take food out of her mouth! :p

zippy-kat
09-05-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
Nebo only eats dry foods (hey and veggies on occasion too ;) )

Does he wear the bunny ears while doing so? :D

micki76
09-05-2003, 10:33 PM
Yes, we kiss on the lips all the time. Aneko won't but Millie and Chester do!!! :D They'll both slip you the tongue too, if you're not careful. Of course, if they get a bite of people food it's on our forks so we obviously don't mind all the butt licking, foot chewing and God knows what else. After all I eat dead animals (meat)! Now, if I see someone lick a :o private :o area, I at least wait a bit before allowing a kiss to dilute the yuck some. :p

babolaypo65
09-06-2003, 08:46 PM
You betcha!
I lke that after I kiss Owen he licks his lips.

I guess I should have said you betcha for owen only. Clive only lets me kiss his head.

popcornbird
09-07-2003, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
Umm just fyi.....Dogs and cats can be very clean animals too. :) Nebo only eats dry foods (hey and veggies on occasion too ;) ) AND he also gets his teeth brushed. He is a very clean dog, and never stinks. Dogs and cats really aren't as dirty and gross as you think they are! ;)

Awwww! Nebo sounds SO cute!
Um..............when did I say dogs and cats are dirty and gross? :confused: I KNOW they are clean animals! I just would never allow one to lick me on the face, and there's NO WAY I would let a human do that either! *I think human baby saliva is the nastiest thing! YUCK! Smells like milk.* The thing about birds is their mouths are not wet, and they don't have smelly breathes (I know not all dogs and cats do, but the cats I've played with have stinky breathes :o), so I'm fine with their dry kisses.

KayAnn, that's totally false. The reason dog/cat saliva should NEVER come in contact with a bird is because their mouths are full of bacteria that does not exist in a bird's mouth and can make them seriously ill or kill them if they come in contact with it.........because of the bacteria in a dog/cat's mouth. This also implies to human beings. We have much more bacteria in our mouths than our birds do, so its always recommended that when the humans kiss their birds, they should always do it with a dry mouth. Birds have very little bacteria in their mouths in comparison to other animals, especially meat eating animals. Don't know where you heard that from. :o

You might think dog's mouths are cleaner than your's or mine, but personally, I think its gross.......like your mom. :p I think human saliva's gross too. :p

popcornbird
09-07-2003, 02:38 AM
Just to clarify...........this is from Petsmart's website:

http://www.petsmart.com/articles/article_8532.shtml

Why Mammal Saliva and Birds Don't Mix
Birds mouths are much cleaner than ours. And, ours are much cleaner than say a cat's. When it comes to birds, the most dangerous organism in any mammal's mouth is something called Pasteurella multocida. Once introduced onto or into a bird, Pasteurella multocida can become a "very infectious organism," says Speer, crossing membranes, entering the blood stream, and taking a bird from perfect health to death in as little as one hour.

That means a bird that is attacked by a cat, even if the injuries look minor, can be in serious trouble. The bird's instinct will be to clean the wounds by licking them. Doing so, the bird ingests this dangerous organism and may be starting a chain of events that leads to serious illness and even death.

According to Speer, this same organism can be found to a lesser extent in dog and human saliva. "Unless it's a really wet kiss," chuckles Speer, "It's not a real danger to kiss them." However, he warns that safety precautions should be taken to prevent any cats or dogs (no matter how well-behaved) from "kissing" your pet bird -- even if it does look cute. Sharing food with your bird can also be a bad idea. For example, if you bite off a piece of apple before feeding it to your bird, your saliva is on that piece of food and can be introduced into your bird's system.

"In general, the rule of thumb is that you don't want saliva and pet birds to mix," says Speer. "From an academic sense, there is some risk [to kissing your bird], but I've never seen a sick bird from human saliva. I have seen it with dogs and cats."

Kfamr
09-07-2003, 02:39 AM
You're missing out on a good thing. Dog kisses are the best.

Birdie kisses hurt. :( My friend Valerie has two birds and they used to "kiss" my lips. It hurts so bad!!

Even my mom lets Simba get a lick or two.

popcornbird
09-07-2003, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by Kfamr

Birdie kisses hurt. :( My friend Valerie has two birds and they used to "kiss" my lips. It hurts so bad!!

Bird kisses DO NOT hurt! :eek: Those birdies were probably biting your lips, not kissing. :p There's a difference. Popcorn's trained to give kisses when we tell him to, so he just licks us on the lip. Muffin does the same thing, but not when we tell her to.....she does it when she wants. My friend's bird Kiwi gives nice kisses too, however, one of my friend's nippy lovebird is a birdie you would never want to bring near your mouth, because he doesn't kiss you're lips..........he bites them! :eek: OUCH! He finds it amusing to pull a human's dry skin on the lips. :rolleyes:

Birdie kisses are the best :p

Kfamr
09-07-2003, 02:45 AM
Nah, I'm pretty sure they do what you call "kissing". :rolleyes:

popcornbird
09-07-2003, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Nah, I'm pretty sure they do what you call "kissing". :rolleyes:

You really under-estimate birds and their high intelligence. No, *I* don't call it kissing. It IS a kiss. He even says *muaaaaah* when he does it, and he knows what *gimme kiss means*. I've dealt with all sorts of birds and I know what's a kiss and what's a bite, and what's a *pull your skin off game*. :rolleyes: Its totally different.

They're smarter than you think. Waaaaay smarter. :rolleyes:

Kfamr
09-07-2003, 02:51 AM
How do I under-estimate them? I NEVER said anything about their intelligence. Whatever. :rolleyes:

Sorry, my bad...
Birds are PERFECT!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

zanzanfergie
09-07-2003, 03:11 AM
I would kiss my bunnies on the lips, but it's just so hard to find the actual darn lips!
Most of the time I kiss them on the head. That's super soft, except in the spring when you come away with a mouthful of fur.

Rachel
09-07-2003, 08:32 AM
Yes, I smack Hannah on the lips at least a couple times a day, even if she doesn't *kiss back*. Her kisses are given out rather judiciously. Tucker on the other hand, I prefer to kiss on his snout, although in a fit of exhuberance he has been known to get me good right on the mouth.

Tonya
09-07-2003, 12:23 PM
All the time! I love my doggies so much, I can't stop kissing them! Made me think of something...growing up, my malmute-timber wolf Christy, always had a lipstick kiss mark on her upper lip from my mom. My mom would kiss her goodbye every morning before work. lol.

jenluckenbach
09-07-2003, 01:49 PM
I kiss the kitties on their heads, their tails, their feet, their closed eyes (a personal favorite), on their cheeks, their ears (I even nibble), their sides, their tummies and YES their lips!
I kiss the mousies on their nose or head (who could find their little lips?)
I allow the dogs I work with lick my face but I usually don't go around kissing them on the lips.......after all, we are not family. :rolleyes:

Cincy'sMom
09-07-2003, 02:40 PM
On Pet Star Friday night there was a chicken that was trained to give kisses. They did a few other tricks too, but they didn't score very high, The teenag girl that brought the bird in had no personality, so I'm not sure it was the chicken's fault.

Anyway, I'm not sure I could kiss a chicken on the lips....

jenluckenbach
09-07-2003, 04:28 PM
chicken lips????? hee hee

Cookiebaker
09-07-2003, 05:12 PM
Definitely!!! Malone comes up and give me a "hug" (wraps his paws gently around my wrists) and puts his nose up for kisses. All the while he makes a gentle piggy grunt noise in his throat. It's sooo cute!!! :o

shais_mom
09-07-2003, 11:06 PM
Keegan gives me kisses, but I try not to get kissed on the lips. Kylie licks me occasionally.
My favorite place to kiss Keegan is right b/n her eyes. That is one of my favorite places to touch on her. And I usually kiss Kylie on top of the head.
:D

luckies4me
09-07-2003, 11:26 PM
One of our rainbow bridge tiels Pancha used to give kisses all the time. She used to take food out of our mouth as well, before my vet told me this could be potentially dangerous. I miss her so much, she was such a great birdie. :D

And yes PCB, dogs mouths are cleaner than ours. ;)

Aspen and Misty
09-08-2003, 12:49 AM
Basicly No. Exept the bunnies, Tyah and Julian and Peaches my chameleon (I kiss her the most). Nova is having a problem with her breath right now, no matter how much I brush her teeth it still stinks (eww!) and Misty Moo Moo hates the noise that you make when you kiss and animal I dont' know how to explain it but it sends chills up her spine! She hates it. The rats, I'm to afreid they will bite me :eek: and Julian and Tyah, Never really thought about it. I kiss J inbetween his lil bunny eyes all the time he loves it almost as much as head scratchies! And Tyah I've kissed on the lips cause she does this thing where she puts her nose up in the air and I kiss it and then she runs around and comes back and ask for another one, LOL. And peaches I kiss and she sucks her eyes in her head and then pops them back out like :eek: almost lol.

Ash

PJ's Mom
09-09-2003, 08:39 AM
I kiss Peej and Bailey on the lips only if I know where their lips have been within a reasonable amount of time. :D

I kiss Wilbur on the lips too, but because of my allergy to him, my lips swell. :rolleyes:

lovemyshiba
09-09-2003, 12:24 PM
I kiss them all!!!!!!!

Kito is a snob about kisses--I can only usually get one back immediately after I eat something yummy--but he will kiss my ears and neck all the time!!

Riley loves to kiss--he still gets a little too excited though, and sometimes can nip at my nose or lips--ouch!!

Jada likes to kiss--only me and the little girl next door!! She won't kiss my husband!!

Abbey--well, she is a major kisser. If you are within her reach, prepare to be kissed to death--don't open your mouth either--she'll go right in--she just adores everyone!!!!

I give them all kisses before bed and when I leave, as well as any other time I feel like it!!

anna_66
09-09-2003, 01:59 PM
I said "You betcha!" although it's not very often. Most of the time I kiss them on top of the snout:)

cloverfdx
09-10-2003, 09:08 AM
all of our mutts and cat get kisses and love to give them as well, but you have to make sure you keep your mouth shut or else they slip their lil tongues in *Ewwwww*

slick
09-12-2003, 07:45 PM
Hello, my name is Vickie and I'm a pet kisser! It started when I was young and I would try to kiss the squirrels I fed in the park. Growing up I would kiss the neighbours cats and dogs on the head and all over the body. But as I grew older that wasn't enough. My obsession took over and now I can't go through a day without kissing my cats or someone else's pet on the lips.

**Sigh** I guess I'll just have to work through it with your help and support.

lbaker
09-13-2003, 10:30 AM
Hi, I'm Laurie...I'm a pet kisser. Welcome to PetTalkers (and kissers) anonymous.. One Day At a Time (that is if you wish to stop, I for one don't);) easy does it Slick, have another lime shooter :p

CamCamPup33
09-13-2003, 12:22 PM
im ALWAYS kissing cami on the lips!! i have pictures to prove it!! :p dog kisses are the best cause they are always slobbery (yum lol kidding!) hehe its so funny because ill go (MUAH!) to cami and then go back and do it again and she would stick her tounge out just a little to get a little kiss.. then again and again until she gets me to stay! :D you mean some of you who havent kissed there dogs havent got the joy of puppy breath when your dogs were pups? :eek: :eek: you are sure missing out on something good! LOL then i will always sing to cami and she will give me chin kisses.. :D aww look at what you all are missing out on!! okay since you all wanna kiss sim sim come to the meeting and you can have the joy in doing it! ;)

tomkatzid
09-13-2003, 12:29 PM
When I was 5 I kissed a neighbors dog on the lips through the fence. He ripped my mouth open. I ran home with blood all over me. My parents freaked out and took me to emergency. I am now WAY over 5 and have NOT learned my lesson yet. I kiss all the dogs on the lips. Even "The New Girl":D She gives great kisses.
Katz

isis
09-14-2003, 11:38 AM
I do!
Sully never kisses me back though. My mom has trained him not to do that.:)

K9karen
09-22-2003, 11:52 PM
Gawd..I missed this thread? :rolleyes: :confused: Yep, I confess. I give smooches on Logan's lips, but she hasn't learned to kiss yet. Cody gave as much as he got. I also fed him ice cream from my spoon and am still alive and kicking. My fave kiss spots are also bwtn the eyes and especially next to the eyes. I also puckered up to our parakeets (RB) and got tender little kisses back.

wolflady
09-23-2003, 12:04 AM
HA HA! What a funny/fun thread! Yup :o I'm a kisser too! My puppy likes to kiss me and her daddy on the lips. Sometimes she catches me offguard and I'll get a puppy tongue on my teeth! :eek: LOL LOL :o
The cats don't like it as much, but I do like to kiss their noses too.

Plus, I get tons of kisses at work! Being a vet tech and bringing clients into the exam room, I get lots of puppy kisses! I always say "Thank you!" when the patients give me kisses! :)

cali
09-24-2003, 09:30 PM
well of course! I let then lick inside my mouth, and I even end up giving them little kisses on their touge that is not on pupous though, they stick out ther tounge to kiss me on the lips at the same time I give then a kiss on the lips, so they end up with my lips and I end up with their tounge!:eek:

primabella
09-27-2003, 09:10 AM
Once Mickey was on my lap and I was talking to my sister and he just licked me and it got inside my mouth. I was like, "OMG Mickey what did you just do!" And he was like :D. Lol.

Dogz
10-04-2003, 11:30 AM
I like to kiss them on top of their snouts, but I did vote "You Betcha" but like anna said, it doesn't happen like everyday, but doggies do give good kisses!:D

Nelly kinda gives me kisses, but she never bites, unless its my dad of course.:rolleyes: ;) :p

Nibbles
10-10-2003, 08:39 AM
WHAT LIPS! We have a duck. He gets kisses on the top of his bill or mostly his head. :D

lbaker
10-10-2003, 08:52 AM
A DUCK! A DUCK!:D I love ducks!! Have you any pictures? I used to have two ducks when I was much younger - Big Guy and Little Guy :p Welcome to Pet Talk.

Nibbles
10-10-2003, 12:22 PM
Here you go. I have others but I need to reduce their file size.

SeamusK
10-10-2003, 09:46 PM
when i kiss buck on the nose he barrucades me with licks, Thats when i cant get him off me, About 5 minutes later. AFTER he finally stops licking my face. My FACE covered in slobber. So, My face, And my mouth, Then need to be washed.. yeah. I Kiss my dog on the lips!

belle67
10-16-2003, 01:29 PM
Milly kisses right on the lips!

carole
10-16-2003, 02:32 PM
Nope sorry kissing on the lips is out for me, on the head yes, i am sorry but I Cannot help but think they may just have been licking their butts a few secs ago.