PDA

View Full Version : COTD, FUZZY

sasha the cat
09-03-2003, 11:53 PM
Mew, hello handsome boy -

We're thrilled to be first to CATgratulate Fuzzy on being COTD. Turtle, Knuckles and Smokey and you must celebrate your honour big time. Your purr~ents and the girls run a nice Palace for you and your catsibs.

Your Paw-Paw is right, your are Mr Photogenic and we hope to see more pix of you and your catsibs posted soon. My KatMa likes that you must be introduced to guests which is what she does with me. Best to know who is meeting us treasured, darling felines.

My KatMa would love to cuddle with you early any morning. Live long & healthy, happy, loved & cherished for many, many years -- and wish the same to Turtle, Knuckles and Smokey

Jax
09-04-2003, 12:12 AM
OH Fuzzy Wuzzy, you are sooo pretty and cute!! You sure ARE photogenic - such a lovely picture. Congrats to Beautiful Fuzzy, Our Adorable Cat of the Day!! :) :D :)

neko1
09-04-2003, 06:29 AM
Fuzzy you look great in your tuxedo!!! congrats on cotd!:)

catlover4ever
09-04-2003, 07:42 AM
Fuzzy, what a handsome baby boy you are. Congratulations on being COTD!!
:D

Bari_d
09-04-2003, 09:10 AM
You certainly are a handsome baby...love the sweet look on your face - it very much resembles our baby, Jasmine...she too is very photogenic! Loved reading your bio, Fuzzy - snuggly little guy that you are! Paw applause to your purrrsons for giving you such a loving home!!!

Oh, and tell your Meowmi that we'd love to have your photo on our Tuxie Page www.cathappy.com/B&W.htm

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

catmandu
09-04-2003, 09:26 AM
Fuzzy , you certainly are such a handsome Tuxedo Boy! And the fact that you can be a furry whirling Dervish is fine as you would get along with my Simaese who loveto run and play. All the Best To FUZZY COTD!!!:cool: :cool: :p ;) :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Vermontcat
09-04-2003, 09:59 AM
Fuzzy, you sure are a cute Cat of the Day! :D
You look like my black and white kitty Samantha. I hope you have a great day today! :)

I noticed your owner Carol D posted today, I hope that she does add your photo to BariD's page.
My cat has her photo posted there already. :)

Barbara
09-04-2003, 10:49 AM
Fuzzy you are some days late for Tuxie week (it was least week here at PT) but every day of the year is the right day for such a handsome boy.

You are very elegant -not only in your coat but also in your behavior (I am sure you even do the swirling around in an elegant way ;)).

Enjoy your special day:)

momoffuzzyfaces
09-04-2003, 10:56 AM
Fuzzy
how handsome you are!!! Sounds like you have the purr-fect forever home for yourself and are very happy and loved. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today.:D

Frostfrog
09-04-2003, 12:59 PM
Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear,
Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair...

WAIT! WAIT! WAIT!

Fuzzy's not a bear! He's a cat!

And, boy, does he have hair!

Another myth of childhood, shot to hell.
And happily so, for it is never good to awake to find a bear in your room with his nose in your face.

Even if that bear is bare.
It is no fun at all. It is much better that it be the nose of a cat, a Fuzzy Wuzzy cat.

tatsxxx11
09-04-2003, 03:03 PM
Hi there handsome Fuzzy, a.k.a. "Mr. Photogenic!" I just read the thank you thread your proud Mommy just posted!:) I remember your brother Smokey!! He's one of last month's stunning COTD honorees! Your family must be so proud! Not just one, but now TWO of your pack are award winning Pet Talk alumini!:) Congratulations to you handsome, snuggly, impish Fuzzy, Cat of the Day! I hope you and your family have a wonderful evening celebrating your great honor! Hugs and kisses to you adorable Fuzzy!:)

Killearn Kitties
09-04-2003, 04:25 PM
Oh Fuzzy! What a gorgeous boy. That white fur of your just gleams in your photo! Hope you are getting spoiled rotten today!

Congratulations on your day of honour sweetie!

Dan Holder
09-04-2003, 08:58 PM
That's a really sweet kitty. Good looking one, too. Lucky choice.

karlyb
09-04-2003, 10:07 PM
Well, Fuzzy, you have beautiful symetrical tuxedo markings! You are sure enjoying your kittenhood, aren't you? It is always a good thing to check out the people coming into your house, and rub some kitty fur on them for a memento. Long and happy life to you sweet Fuzzy, and to your siblings Smokey, Turtle, and Knuckles.

Glad to see you back Frostfrog; loved your poem!

LMigliore
09-05-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Frostfrog
Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear,
Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair...

WAIT! WAIT! WAIT!

Fuzzy's not a bear! He's a cat!

And, boy, does he have hair!

Another myth of childhood, shot to hell.
And happily so, for it is never good to awake to find a bear in your room with his nose in your face.

Even if that bear is bare.
It is no fun at all. It is much better that it be the nose of a cat, a Fuzzy Wuzzy cat.

Or, almost in German:

Futzi Wutzi war ein baer
Futzi Wutzi hat kein haar
Futzi Wutzi war nicht futzi, nicht wahr?