PDA

View Full Version : HELP grade 10/11 girls are going to make me sick!!

tikeyas_mom
09-03-2003, 10:18 PM
ok I started grade 12 yesterday, and yeah today was my second day, it is so fun. Being the oldest is the school. Having a full locker ;). My teachers are so cool. But one thing I cannot stand......

The girls that are in grade 11 and 10, they are soooo, slutty(FRENCH). They walk around like they are all that. And they wear theyr pants so low and their skirts so high, YYUKKKK!!! I am in two grade 11 classes for credits, and I hate sitting behind the girls while their thongs stick right out in the open :rolleyes: it makes my wanna relph.!!!!! I cant stand it. They all just walk around with their high heels, Get a room with your self, god, they are always crowding the washrooms to do their damn makeup!!!!! HELP me!!! I am so glad this is my last year!!!!!!........

EVEN some grade 12 girls sink so low as to wear slutty clothes like that. they wear see through shirts and big kneww high boots with laceing up them, they wear fish net stickings. it makes me sick....

I had to rant sorry....

babolaypo65
09-03-2003, 10:20 PM
Okay, I'm gonna sound old for a second: Where are their parents? Doesn't anyone see them dress?

okay, I'm done.

Think positive: it will be cold soon. It's harder to dress slutty in cold weather!:p

Soledad
09-03-2003, 10:26 PM
Oh, the cold doesn't stop the true ho bags. In fact, I think it makes them even more intent to skank it up since they know more sensible girls will clothe themselves and it will make their sluttiness even more apparent.:rolleyes: :eek:

babolaypo65
09-03-2003, 10:31 PM
Okay. thats just the saddest thing I've ever read!

Okay, not really, but.... sigh.
Glad I'm done with high school.

Originally posted by Soledad
Oh, the cold doesn't stop the true ho bags. In fact, I think it makes them even more intent to skank it up since they know more sensible girls will clothe themselves and it will make their sluttiness even more apparent.:rolleyes: :eek:

tikeyas_mom
09-03-2003, 10:32 PM

lol lmao, that is so true. "They dont care if the weather is cold or hot,they will dress like hoes, If I like it or not."

lol my poem ;)

my god ppl bug me, mostly the girls in my school. Maybe if I looked like some of them do I would flont it, But I dont. and Some of them are not so perfect, they have bid luv handles and their fat hangs over their tite pants. :rolleyes: it is groose. Like If I dressed like that I would wear somthing that actually fits me, not somthing 5 sized too small. :rolleyes:. .... . *puke*

Soledad
09-03-2003, 10:34 PM
It's so very true, and the saddest part of it all is that it doesn't stop in high school. Get ready to see that coupled with intense inebriation and you have the college experience.

What's the mating call of a sorority chick?

"I am SOOOOOO wasted!!!"

tikeyas_mom
09-03-2003, 10:37 PM
hahahaha lmao ... I bet that is their mating call lol.

I get so easily annoyed by stupidly dressed ppl. lol.

I stick with my stretch jeans, and Hoddies. ;) Thansk very much.

Karen
09-03-2003, 10:38 PM
Ignore them, kiddo. Chuckle to yourself, because you know how ridiculous they look when THEY think they look "sexy." Pride yourself on retaining your own self-respect and dignity, and quietly pity them for having such a need for attention that they sink to such lows. Be glad - you are yourself, and have the love of your beloved animals - that's more than they probably have, and that love will last longer than the fads they follow, the fishnets they wear, or their self-respect.

Hee hee - if you are feeling gutsy enough, stash an old sweatshirt in your locker to offer the least-dressed of them "Oh, dear, I'm sorry you cannot afford enough clothes, here, this will at least keep you from catching pneumonia." ;)

At one job where I worked, we had another young single woman "Krystal" (not her real name) who constantly wore skirts too short, tops too tight, etc., trying to look "attractive" to the males. She never knew the effect her outfits really had - I had to bite my tongue one day when one of the single guys whispered to me (just after she walked away) "Do you think we could take a collection and buy poor Krystal some clothes that fit?" I doubt that was the reaction she was looking for!

babolaypo65
09-03-2003, 10:41 PM
uh-oh, my ignorance (or more likely, age) is showing. What are hoddies?

Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
hahahaha lmao ... I bet that is their mating call lol.

I get so easily annoyed by stupidly dressed ppl. lol.

I stick with my stretch jeans, and Hoddies. ;) Thansk very much.

zippy-kat
09-03-2003, 10:44 PM
It's so very true, and the saddest part of it all is that it doesn't stop in high school. Get ready to see that coupled with intense inebriation and you have the college experience.

:D Oh good ol' NMSU...
(This isn't out of malice or spite--just stating the facts.)
The rule of thumb I noticed down there: the larger the women, the less clothes they wear.

More power to them because they have the self-esteem to pull it off but :eek: no one wants to see that in public!

babolaypo65
09-03-2003, 10:46 PM
GO AGGIES!! :D :D

Originally posted by zippy-kat
:D Oh good ol' NMSU...
(This isn't out of malice or spite--just stating the facts.)
The rule of thumb I noticed down there: the larger the women, the less clothes they wear.

More power to them because they have the self-esteem to pull it off but :eek: no one wants to see that in public!

tikeyas_mom
09-03-2003, 10:57 PM
lol *hoodies. lol I made a typo ;).

I do that alot :p./

they are sweat shirts with a hood attached to the back for a hat :). here is a pic of one that I have....

http://www.jonessodastore.com/gifs/hoodies.jpg

my mom calls them kangaroo sweater.

zippy-kat
09-03-2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by babolaypo65
GO AGGIES!! :D :D

LOL

Since that's coming from a Lobo, I'll forgive... ;)

CathyBogart
09-03-2003, 11:46 PM
Ya know, I went by my elementary school recently, and there was a girl there who couldn't have been more than eleven. She was wearing tiny little shorts and a TUBE TOP! I almost felt ill looking at it!

Foam
09-04-2003, 01:02 AM
*sigh* Yes yes..It is this way in Junior High as well, sadly. :rolleyes:
I do too stick to hoodies, and jeans. That's really all I need. All the girls here think they are so 'punk rawk, leik Avril Lavigne leik OMG!" so they press the 'punk' with tight clothes, and short plad, or black skirts.
Lol :rolleyes: I wish they knew how stupid they looked..We had school pictures today too. :p

babolaypo65
09-04-2003, 06:32 AM
ohh!!! didn't know the term hoodies either, but I do know hooded sweatshirt. I love those!
Yeah, keep wearng those :)

lol *hoodies. lol I made a typo ;).

I do that alot :p./

they are sweat shirts with a hood attached to the back for a hat :). here is a pic of one that I have....

http://www.jonessodastore.com/gifs/hoodies.jpg

my mom calls them kangaroo sweater. :)

Logan
09-04-2003, 06:56 AM
Our public school system has always had a dress code, but this year they have cracked down further on it. In addition to the normal dress coade, they added this clause (for those girls like you describe, I'm sure):

"Middle and High Schools - Shirts/Blouses should be tucked in unless designed to be worn outside the pants/skirt. At no time should the student's midriff be visible while standing, sitting or participating in normal school activities, e.g. raising hand."

Another part of the dress code says: "A couple of suggestions and reminders as you shop for the new year. Shorts and skirts must reach the middle of the thigh - even when they are seated. Sleeveless shirts are not allowed".

And they are enforcing it! You know what? Every child I have seen walking in and out of that school is tucked in and everyone looks a lot neater!! Even the boys are required to tuck in t-shirts and I support that 100%! I can tell you one 12 year old, 7th grader, who won't be accused of improper dress!!! And she is my daughter!!!! :)

primabella
09-04-2003, 02:36 PM
The girls that are in grade 11 and 10, they are soooo, slutty(FRENCH).

I don't get the "french" part? :confused:

Uabassoon
09-04-2003, 03:10 PM

So true, a few weeks ago I was at a bar (so this girl was at least 21 years old). She was kind of a big girl, not that there is anything wrong with that, I'm not so small myself. But she had on this tiny skirt and her cheeks where hanging out! I couldn't imagine how difficult it must have been for her to get into that. Then she had on a little tube top and everything was just haning out. Then the grossest part was when she decided to roll around on the poll table. And I mean this literally, she got on the pool table and started rolling! My friends and I couldn't stop laughing when the security guard walked up to her and asked her to leave.

tikeyas_mom
09-04-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by primabella
I don't get the "french" part? :confused:

because I used a bad word ;)

iceyshiver21
09-04-2003, 06:31 PM
hey, sounds alot like my school...cant we put them some where else...:rolleyes: We once had a teacher that told us flat out what the school was....a W**** house. I think Ill keep my class instead of the thong showing pants and shirts.

puppygrrl4eva7
09-04-2003, 07:43 PM
Lol We also have a couple of Hoe Skanks at my school. Last year I watched one of them being handcuffed and taken away by the police.:rolleyes: Apparently she cussed out the principal and threatened the assistant principal. Another one is now in jail again. Last year she came back after 2 weeks of being gone, she was on house arrest (this weird black thing was strapped to her ankle) The rumor now is that she's pregnant and In jail, I wouldn't be surprised if it were true, in 6th grade she was "engaged" to some ghetto 17 year old dude:rolleyes: She even had a phoney Ring which was too big on her finger.:rolleyes:

Aspen and Misty
09-04-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Uabassoon
She was kind of a big girl,

O so what you got a problem with bigger people, geez zome people ;) :p

LOL could you all please stop talking about my friends here. Just cause we wear only sports bra's and undies doesn't mean I look bad! you all are just mad cause I can pull it off. HA!

Just kidding. I am always told by people how they love how conservative (sp) I normally don't wear hoodies as we are not aloud in our school or Jeans as they also are not aloud but I normally do wear something like a nice over shirt with a undershirt and black jeans or my dressy pants of skirts on chapel day (BLAH)

I don't see how some people can waer such degrading (sp, m) things. My mom and sister both dress like, pardon me but Sluts. Short tank tops that show pratically all of there clivage and very very short shorts. My sister started dressing like this in High school and my mom started recently. I find it to be very discuisting. Yes they are both pretty, but so am I and I don't have to go around looking like that to get looks from guys or compliements or whatever they are looking for by dressing like that.

Ash

emily_the_spoiled
09-05-2003, 12:06 PM
Over the (many) years I have learned that it never hurts to leave a little bit to the imagination. When someone dresses to "show everything", then there really isn't any reason to pursue them because you already know what "they got". You might be surprised at how effective that little technique can be ;)

primabella
09-05-2003, 02:27 PM
because I used a bad word ;)

Ahh I see ;)

Twisterdog
09-08-2003, 05:53 PM
Okay, I'm gonna sound old for a second: Where are their parents? Doesn't anyone see them dress?

NO kidding! Yes, I know the style right now (unfortuneately) is low jeans and high, tight tops ... but there is still a lot of difference between the way that style can be interpretted! I don't have a daughter, but I'm shocked at the way some of these 10, 11, 12 year old girls go to school. They look like prostitutes! My son wants to wear baggy jeans and hoodies ... ok, fine. But I still draw the line. His pants can't be SO baggy that he looks absurd, or he has to walk around pulling them up every two minutes to keep them from falling off.

At junior high orientation this year, the assistant principal said, "You are here for an education, not for a Brittany Spears look alike contest." All the parents starts applauding. :D

carole
09-09-2003, 08:22 PM
Thank goodness most high schools have uniform here, Does your school not have any dress code at all?

I think its digusting they can dress that way to school, I am all for fashion, and I for one love to dress my daughter in trendy clothes, but I do draw the line, she is 11 and I still have some say in what she wears, infact she hates clothes shopping, so I just go and get it for her, and she is happy with most of it, I guess that will change soon.

I do love the fashions today, but some of them are just over the top and do make them look slutty, its a shame to make little girls so grown up so soon.

I can understand how you must feel, but take pride in yourself, and try not to let them get to you.

P.S Those low cut jeans are very cool, however some of them are just too low and very rude in MHO, and there are some shapes that just should not wear them, no what I mean?