PDA

View Full Version : Started school today

wolfsoul
09-03-2003, 06:48 PM
School was pretty boring...They made us sit in T.A. (homeroom) for like 40 minutes with nothing to do. Then we had regular classes. It wasn't that bad, atleast I don't have homework like alot of my friends do. They switched my block order around, and I had memorized my class order, so that wasn't very cool.

I have Pshychology, Biology, Entrepeneurship, Creative Writing, English, Math Applications, Business Computers, and CAPP.

So, I'm in grade 11 now! :) Just two more years....And then I'll be out! I was happy because my Entrepeneurship teacher made it sound like it isn't that hard to start your own business. I hope that's the truth. I really want to own an animal shelter...And in grade 12 I'll go back into that class, and I will enter this contest where you make something that you can sell (I'll keep it haha), and I'll be in woodwork that year, so I'm going to build the coolest and most conviently accessible (for cleaning) rat cage. :D And if you win, they give you $1000!

Bad thing about school: The grade 11's are supposed to disect rats!!!! :eek: :mad: How can I disect them? I know I'm extremely biased...but still. I could never diesct anything that once was alive. :( There are over 500 grade 11's in our school. That means over 500 dead ratties. :( I'm calling CHBC News and I'm going to see if they will do a story on it. Plus I'm going to be calling and emailing the school to try and get them not to do it. When will they learn that there are such things as CHARTS??! There are diagrams, there are so many things you can use, why would you use a real rat? AHH

Sorry for the half-vent there lol.

GoldenRetrLuver
09-03-2003, 07:00 PM
Lol. Yeah, homerooms pretty boring. We had to stay there like half an hour while they hand out the schedules and go over the rules...they have't changed since kindergarden! Why go over them?! :rolleyes: Ahh well...at least no work. :p;) We have to disect a pig fetus, frog, and a few others...I don't want to. :( But I'm happy. Its an "Intro to Veterinary Medicine" school, and you can raise animals like sheep, lambs, cows, chickens, pigs, etc...so, It'll be fun. :)

I'm rambling on, so I'm glad to hear you had a good first day. :):D