PDA

View Full Version : Loverboy: Today's Rescue Transport

dukedogsmom
09-03-2003, 05:38 PM
Today, I fell in love at first sight! This dog is a real sweetheart. I don't know of too many people that are worthy of this special dog. I had him loaded in the kennel in the back of the truck. But he was so well behaved that I went home and got Duke's harness and seatbelted him in front with me. That way, he got to sit in the air conditioning instead of burning up in the Florida heat. A lot of the time, He stretched across the seat and laid his head in my lap. Then sometimes, he laid his head on the fold down console thing in between the two seats. He's so cute. He's got the prettiest goldish green eyes. And every time I would look over at him, he would look back at me. If there were any way, I would have kept him for sure. They are calling him bear but I'm calling him Loverboy. Whoever gets this gem of a dog should consider themselves very lucky indeed!
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/bearloverboy1.jpg

Cincy'sMom
09-03-2003, 06:15 PM
What a gorgeous boy!!! It is easy to see why you would fall in love at first sight!

tatsxxx11
09-03-2003, 06:41 PM
Would you look at that face!!:):):) What a doll baby! I love the name Lover Boy:D Looks like a chocolate Lab/Hound ??? Where did you pick him up from?? Where did you take him to?? And why, oh WHY would anyone surrender him???:( I can't believe he won't find a home lickity split!:) Thanks so much for helping him!:)

dukedogsmom
09-05-2003, 02:45 PM
Bump :D

Karen
09-05-2003, 03:15 PM
He looks sooo sweet! WHo WOULDN'T fall in love with that boy???

Logan
09-05-2003, 03:20 PM
He is beautiful, adorable, sweet, loving............I could go on and on and I didn't even meet him!!!! Give us details when you can, Valerie!!! He has certainly stolen my heart!!! :)

Tonya
09-05-2003, 05:42 PM
He is a handsome feller! Looks like quite the catch!

pitc9
09-06-2003, 09:46 AM
I think the name fits him PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!

wolfsoul
09-06-2003, 02:13 PM
What a gorgeous doig! Such beautiful eyes! :) Is he a doberman cross? ...Is it just me, or are his feet a little weird? lol. The nails stick up? :confused:

delceys_maddogs
09-06-2003, 03:19 PM
What a stunning chap he looks a bit like a dobiexrottie
Delcey and co