PDA

View Full Version : Marvelous Mikael!!

Jax
09-03-2003, 12:20 AM
Mikael, you are on terrifically beautiful boy! I love your shimmering blue fur and bright green eyes. How cool you get to go camping!! Congrats to Adroable Mikael, Our Gorgeous Cat of the Day!! :) :D :)

karlyb
09-03-2003, 12:44 AM
What a handsome boy you are, Mikael! Your fur is so soft and plush. And a come-hither look in those pretty eyes. You are sure to be a winner at the shows. You are a lucky boy to go traveling with your family and your friend Sadie. Long and happy life to you, sweet kitty.

Kumbulu
09-03-2003, 03:19 AM
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/images/smilies/love.gif http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/images/smilies/love.gif http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/images/smilies/love.gif http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/images/smilies/love.gif http://websmileys.bei.t-online.de/em103.gif

neko1
09-03-2003, 06:36 AM
So handsome!!!! Congrats on cotd!!:)

Lerah021399
09-03-2003, 07:22 AM
Oh, I'm in love :D :D :D Mikael you are just too handsome for words! Congrats on being COTD.

P.S. Mikael you look very much like our resident PT Russian Blue, Nakita...you could be twins!

catlover4ever
09-03-2003, 07:24 AM
Mikael, you are simply georgeous. Congratulations on being our COTD!!:)

Bari_d
09-03-2003, 08:13 AM
You look like a silky gray Prince! What a handsome guy! Our cats hide all their toys too - under the couch, the frig and the oriental rugs! What's with that??? You can't play with them under there! Maybe today your Dad will retrieve all your toys for you, Mr. Wonderful Cat of the Day, and you can play, play, play!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Barbara
09-03-2003, 08:47 AM
Hi Michael,
just like Lerah above I had to think immediately at a girl here at Pet Talk, Nakita, also a Russian Blue:)

She is a beauty every boy stands in a line for but maybe she was just meant for you!

The soft fur, the green eyes, the purrfect smile -you would be a dream couple:)

But maybe you don't have to search for happiness as you have found it already in your loving home with your fursister!

Anyway enjoy your day as our Special Cat of the Day:)

sasha the cat
09-03-2003, 09:15 AM
Mew, you are one handsome boy, Mikael! A devine Russian Blue Prince with lush, plush, dense fur and such expressive green eyes. My KatMa loves your pose,with the crossed front paws. You've captured and stolen another heart this morning -- KatMa's!

Celebrate with Sadie today and with your "masters" as your purrents, Mike and Bev call themselves (:D :D :D humans are sooooo funny!!) because being honoured at COTD is very special indeed!

Live long & healthy, happy, loved, and cherised with sweet Sadie. Kittykisses, nosetwinkies, head bumps and lots of purrs from me for you & Sadie; KatMa sends 100,000 hugs, kisses and skritches.

catmandu
09-03-2003, 09:30 AM
Mighty Mikael the marvellous Russian Blue! Such astunning Cat and so Happy a Face! All the Best from all of us at the Lost Cats Hotel , Magnificent Mikael COTD!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

2kitties
09-03-2003, 10:14 AM
Oh Mikael, you are a doll! Such beautiful coloring. Yes, very much like Nakita. Have a wonderful day!

gini
09-03-2003, 10:54 AM
Marvelous, magnificent, majestic and just plain beautiful. You are a winner way before you attend any shows.
Congratulations Mikael!

jazzcat
09-03-2003, 11:13 AM
Wow, what a beautiful boy!

Congrats on being the COTD!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-03-2003, 11:20 AM
Mikael
I have to agree, you are a very handsome fellow! I enjoyed meeting you this morning and reading all about you. You live in a beautiful part of the country for camping and leaf peeping. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.:D

Russian Blue
09-03-2003, 12:42 PM
Mikael is simply gorgeous!!! Not that I'm biased or anything! ;) Nakita thinks your the perfect COTD!

;)

kimlovescats
09-03-2003, 12:52 PM
WOW, are you one handsome fella!!! Congratulations on being our COTD!:)

felinefriend
09-03-2003, 02:16 PM
Oh boy, Mikael, you are a radiant Russian Blue baby! Your plush blue/gray coat just shimmers as you sit on your luxorious throne! What a majestic prince you are indeed! You will "steal those shows" away when you appear there, just melting all of the judges hearts!! Have lots of fun playing with all your toys on this special day of yours!! I am so honored to have met you, Michael. I wish I could HUG you and feel your wonderful coat!!! :cool: :D :)

tatsxxx11
09-03-2003, 03:35 PM
A real Russian beauty, that's you magnificent Mikael!:) You ooze poise, confidence and quiet elegance! How regal and dignified you look in your stunning photo. (The crossed paws and slightly cocked head add just the perfect touch of welcome wimsy!) Of course it's the"American" in you that makes you the fearless camper and backyard explorer you are!:D We don't need to wait for the results of the judges....you're the one! Congratulations to stunning Maikael, Cat of the Day! How very proud Sadie and the furfolks must be!:) Hug and kisses to you sweetheart! Hope you're having a most wonderful day of celebration!

rg_girlca
09-03-2003, 05:35 PM
What a handsome boy you are Mikael. I enjoyed reading all about you.

Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.

judymin61
09-03-2003, 06:46 PM
Mikael,
Wow, I have to admit, when your picture downloaded I let out a gasp:D lol! Seriously, you are so beautiful, what a sheen and pretty eyes! good luck on your cat show! Congratulations on being today's COTD!:D