PDA

View Full Version : Duke and Chance Pics

dukedogsmom
09-02-2003, 07:15 PM
I took Duke to doggie day care today so he could play a while. Chance can't go out with the other dogs yet because his back hasn't fully healed. I was so happy to see the difference in him from last week and today. He's like a totally different dog! He's so laid back and not jumping around all the time. I actually got to get some decent pics of him. He's already looking better. And check out the smile on his face! I'm sure hoping he's happy and I think he is. When he's healed better, he's going to go to a mall adoption site so they can tell about him and maybe get some people to screen to send him to a good home. The lady that's helping me find him a home is so nice. Thanks again to those of you helping me keep him boarded at doggie day care!! You've made us both very happy. I tried to get them together but Chance was constantly sniffing around and just about the time I got Duke to sit and stay, Chance would move.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/chance3sep203.jpg
Look how long his legs are. And his paws are huge!
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/chance4sep203.jpg
My two happy boys
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/duke1sep203.jpg
Get a look at his tongue! It was so hot and he was really ready to go inside. He was waiting for me to open the gate.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/duke4sep203.jpg:D

tatsxxx11
09-02-2003, 07:19 PM
Chance looks great!:) He's such a handsome boy! And not only are his leg long, look at his tail!:D I'm so glad to hear he's doing so well emotinally too...thanks to YOU!:) Hopefully after a little for healing, he'll be ready for his forever home. I can't imagine he won't be scooped up in a flash! And Duke, you are so handsome! Looks like everyone had a great day!:)

Rachel
09-02-2003, 08:10 PM
Beautiful pictures of both Chance and Duke. Good to know that Chance is doing so much better. Keeping our fingers and paws crossed for the bestest home for that sweet boy.

Kfamr
09-02-2003, 08:51 PM
Omg.. I want Chance! He is soooooooooooooo cute!!!

How old is he, what breed and so on..?

micki76
09-02-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Omg.. I want Chance! He is soooooooooooooo cute!!!

How old is he, what breed and so on..?

Ya know, he's right there close by... :D :D :D

Kfamr
09-02-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by micki76
Ya know, he's right there close by... :D :D :D

I know!!! It's just the fact that my parents are close by too... :p

tikeyas_mom
09-03-2003, 12:46 AM
you should keep chance, he looks so happy and go lucky, poor boy has been through so much in his lifetime... hint hint ;);)

gkristian
09-03-2003, 12:47 AM
OMG.. They are both sooooooo CUTE
Thanks for sharing

dukedogsmom
09-03-2003, 06:50 AM
I wish I could keep him but not possible right now. For one thing, he's an alpha dog and that wouldn't work with Duke. They would tear each other apart. Chance is about 5-6 months old and I don't know what breed he is. I know he's got some hound in him but that's about it. I wish I could bring them both in October. If I did, he would have to burn up in the bed of the truck and I wouldn't feel right doing that. Chance does need some patience because
if he feels threatened, he tries to fight the other dogs. I'm thinking he needs to be the only dog for whomever adopts. Or, the other dogs needs to be a lot milder. But he is a very sweet dog and I hope we find him someplace really good.

Logan
09-03-2003, 07:22 AM
Valerie, the pictures are great! And you're right, Chance does look much better, already!!! :) I hope he will find the perfect home soon.

Duke, you are one handsome fellow!!! :D

stacwase
09-03-2003, 07:26 AM
Chances is truly very beautiful - and he looks so happy! It's absolutely amazing that he could already be so happy after everything that has happened to him. I'm surprised he doesn't just hate people. That's a great thing about dogs - they're so forgiving.

Sudilar
09-03-2003, 02:37 PM
Ohhh, they are both sooooo handsome!! Chance looks so happy now. He is recovering well, thanks to you! Hope he finds the perfect forever home quickly!!

GSDgurl
09-03-2003, 04:19 PM
Great pictures~!!! Duke looks great in the pictures......very happy~! Chance is very handsome.....to bad you can't keep that cutie~! Hope everything works out for him~!

Thanx for sharing~!:D