PDA

View Full Version : might not beable to be online for a while.......

carole
09-02-2003, 07:08 PM
I may have to take a short break from my beloved pet-talk, as I have just lost my free connection, so now I have to look at other options and what we can afford, which is not much at the moment.

I knew this time was going to come sooner or later, but I hoped later, now financially is not such a good time for having to find extra cash , but somehow I will juggle those finances, I cannot bear to be without the internet these days.
I am using my girlfriends connection today, and maybe able to check in now and then, so I am thankful for that.

Have been in bed all week with the flue, and lexie my little cat seems a bit off colour,not eating much and has a rather wet nose, maybe she too has a cold, otherwise she is quite bright and alert and no running noses or eyes, fingers crossed.

My mum will have her surgery on 10th septemember, so I will be kinda too busy to come online anyhow in next few weeks, as I will go over during the day and take care of her.

Ok well i will miss you all, hope not too much happens whilst I am absent, cheers everyone, and take care.:) Just remember many of you are very special to me.:)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-02-2003, 07:12 PM
:(

We'll miss you Carole!

{{{Hugs}}} There's stuff out there, I know there is! Good luck!

Amber
09-02-2003, 07:19 PM
we will truely miss you! :(
Get well soon!

carole
09-02-2003, 07:22 PM
Thanks everyone, I am on the mend at last, I battled with pneumonia(sp_) last time, so I am taking extra precautions this time, did not enjoy the experience last time lol.

Be back soon I promise, you are all so sweet, how can I possibly be away for too long, miss ya all too much

tatsxxx11
09-02-2003, 07:23 PM
We're going to miss you, Carole!:( I'm sorry for all of your woes. Hopefully you be back on line very soon. But more importantly, get yourself and Lexie well, and of course, we will all be thinking of your Mum and keeping her in our prayers. She's so lucky to have you there with her!:) When you can, please let us know how you all are doing. Love and big hugs! Sandra

dukedogsmom
09-02-2003, 07:31 PM
Sorry about your problems. I would not like to be without a computer! So, I've been looking for a way to pay back some help from people on here. They're helping me pay for a rescue dog(Chance) to stay at a boarding place until he finds a home. There's an entry in Animal Rescue under Burn Puppy, then one update. There's some pics under Dog General that I just posted. It's called Duke and Chance pics. Anyway, what I was getting around to is this: I'd be more than happy to mail you some money to help you keep your internet. I probably couldn't pay the full price but I could help you out some.

carole
09-02-2003, 07:35 PM
Aww thanks so much, what a sweet person you are , I am overwhelmed by your generosity, I will manage somehow, don't worry, it is just a matter of juggling those finances a bit, you know the one, we have taken on some extra comittments lately and have only one income so its a bit tight right now, but we'll do it, but thanks all the same , that was so very kind of you to offer.

tatsxxx11
09-02-2003, 07:52 PM
Oh, Valerie...that was so sweet of you! Pet Talkers really are special!:)

babolaypo65
09-02-2003, 07:57 PM
Come back soon!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-02-2003, 08:01 PM
Pet Talkers really are special!

Of course we are!

*cries* I miss you already, Carole!!!!

sammi
09-02-2003, 08:19 PM
:) We will be thinking about you - so don't stay away long!

Miss Meow
09-02-2003, 08:49 PM
Look after yourself, Carole. Will miss you until you come back.

Good luck to your mum over the coming weeks. Be assured that there will be a lot of Pet Talk wishes and prayers to get her through surgery successfully {{{hugs}}}

gini
09-03-2003, 12:26 AM
Oh Carole, I am so sorry to hear this. Rest assured that all of us are going to miss you a great deal. You have the best posts and always add the right amount of fun or interesting comments.

Please take good care of yourself. This is really important right now beause it will be important that you are in good health for your Mum.

You know that you have my prayers for a bright and healthy outcome for your Mum and for you and your family.

Come back just as soon as you are able. We will rush in to welcome you back!

Hugs from Gini and Rascal (and the twins).

Soledad
09-03-2003, 07:17 AM
No!! Not our only New Zealand Pet Talker!!!

Carole, I hope you get back on as soon as (like my Kiwism ;)). We'll miss you so much!!

Randi
09-03-2003, 09:08 AM
Carole, we're sending best wishes for you and your mom. :) Hope you'll be able to get your own connection soon and be back with us here at PT. We'll miss you!

Take care! :)

Fister & Randi

09-03-2003, 12:17 PM
Oh Carole, I will miss ye! I love your replies and stories, and and and........ your country!! Hope you will be back soon :) :)

Logan
09-03-2003, 12:21 PM
I will miss you too, Carole! Hope you will be back soon!!!

Logan :)

popcornbird
09-03-2003, 12:57 PM
We'll miss you! Don't stay away too long though. Come back when you can!