PDA

View Full Version : New family member - Princess!

micki76
09-02-2003, 05:58 PM
No, I didn’t get another. :eek: My sister-in-law adopted a rat terrier today! So now we have a new family member, or at least we will next week. She’s a 2-3 year old named Princess. They’re bringing her home next Tuesday (the shelter couldn’t get her spayed until then) and then on Friday they leave for Kansas. Sooooo, we’ll be having a guest for a few days! I’m so excited, she’s a great little dog and I’ve been helping my SIL search for quite some time to find a dog that met their criteria (likes kids, no grooming, etc) and I’m just so happy that we found her! She’s a little bitty girl, only about 10 lbs. Anyway, as soon as I get to meet her, I’ll post some pics. I'm sure you'll see a lot of pics of her in the future, since my SIL lives about a mile from me.

For right now, I here’s her pic from the shelter:

Isn't she a cutie? :D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid77/p887caaff3de46f8f4c1c70a6d0eff6e5/fb339a48.jpg?

dukedogsmom
09-02-2003, 06:37 PM
She is cute! That dog is so tiny, she could be a cat :) Hope you have fun petsitting.

primabella
09-02-2003, 07:04 PM
She is so tiny and cute! I was hoping you had gotten a new friend for Chester & Millie though. ;)

tatsxxx11
09-02-2003, 07:07 PM
What a beautiful little Princess:) I love Rat Terriers! She is so lucky to have you and your family! Please update us after the BIG DAY!:D

GSDgurl
09-03-2003, 04:37 PM
Awww....shes sooo cute~! SOOO tiny! Can't wait to see more pictures of her~!!

;) :D