PDA

View Full Version : *cry*

primabella
09-02-2003, 03:09 PM
I can't believe this. Today was my first day of school, but all we did was get our lockers, some books and our schedule. Last year every class I was in, I was alone. I had no close friends with me and I didn't talk much with the other people. It was really terrible because whenever the teacher said to get in partners I was either put with 2 other people and left out or alone. I was hoping this year would be different.

I got my schedule and it's terrible. I am *supposed* to be in math 436 (higher math) but they put me in the low math, because I needed to get over 70% on my provincial. I had heard that all you needed was a 60. Anyways, next problem is that they put me in the hard French class when I'm supposed to be in the lower class. The harder class is just too advanced for me. I've had terrible French teachers in the past so I neevr really learned French grammar and literature. Anyways that needs to be changed. Plus I'm in hardly any classes with my friends...again.

Last thing is my locker...it's in the middle of the middle aisle and the spaces between the lockers across from me is very narrow. I'm surrounded by skanks and ***es.

Best years of your life? Please! :mad:

Please hope and send some possitive thoughts that when I get my French class changed I get a new scedule with my friends.

binka_nugget
09-02-2003, 03:19 PM
eee good luck! I have the same problem with the locker thing. I use to be upstairs on the third floor with all my friends. We'd have our own hallway too! But now, I'm in another homeroom surrounded by grade 10's with their butts shoved into pants 3 sizes too small.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-02-2003, 03:42 PM
But now, I'm in another homeroom surrounded by grade 10's with their butts shoved into pants 3 sizes too small.

Exxxxxactly.

I DESPISE people like that. (In our school, called Preps. No offense to anyone who may be like that! LOL Sorry!)

Our locker is meshed in with everyone. We are sorted by homeroom, and there are 4 people from each grade level in our homeroom.

primabella
09-02-2003, 03:46 PM
lol Ash. I hate it so much. :(

dukedogsmom
09-02-2003, 03:46 PM
I don't know who said school was the best years of your life but they were lying! I'm really enjoying my life right now and I'm twice graduating age. Ok, maybe just a few years more. Cheer up and hang with your friends when you can. Hope the school year gets better for you :)

budgie
09-02-2003, 05:17 PM
Im not with my friends either!

micki76
09-02-2003, 05:33 PM
I agree-those are definitely not the best years of your life! :eek: It gets WAY better!!! :D

I was never in any classes with friends and it seemed like EVERYONE else was. It was so depressing.

Keep your chin up and before you know it you'll be 35!!! :eek:

bluekat
09-02-2003, 05:56 PM
LOL, my sister said she loved high school:p I don't know what I'll think of it though, I have friends, but most of them aren't close friends. I'm hoping to make more in highschool. I hope.
Today was my first day of school too, and I hate it:( I hate my class, I'm stuck with people I hate, and I'm sitting with something I hate.ugh! The teacher said that it might have to be like this for the rest of the year!!!!:mad: ok, I'm sitting at the end of the row, and away from my friends. Not many people to talk to either.
I can't wait until I get to University. The worst years of my life is now, and most likely high school.
I hate school, very much. At least don't make us go like 10 months a year, I think 2 months for summer are waaaay to short. I miss summer:(

Well anyways, good luck for the rest of the year!:)

KYS
09-02-2003, 06:21 PM
posted by binka_nugget I'm in another homeroom surrounded by grade 10's with their butts shoved into pants 3 sizes too small. >>>>>>>

LOL! I have a neice who does that. :eek:
I always wonder how someone can think
it looks good. Or how about the boys wearing
their pants down past their buts with
their underwear showing???
Hope school gets better for you guys.
I realize it can be tramatic, but try to make the
best of it, and no matter
what , learn as much as you can for your
future. :)

primabella
09-02-2003, 07:10 PM
Thanks guys. lol Micki. :D

I had a talk about this with my parents and they gave me some good advice. Nothing I can do, just be positive about everything. Maybe I'll talk to those people I really hate. Who knows, they might be nice people. *shrugs* I'll see how everything goes when I get that French class thing fixed.

Karen, guys can dress how they want, leaving their pants to reveal their butt but they should never lift up their shirt high enough to show it off! :eek: lol. Or wear shorter shirts. I've seen those mistakes. :rolleyes:

tikeyas_mom
09-02-2003, 07:12 PM
today was my first day of grade 12 and it was a blast!! I have phycology and stuiff, my techers are all great fun and I dont have any ppl I know in my class, I like it that way, then I can concentrate better ;)

GoldenRetrLuver
09-02-2003, 07:17 PM
Today was my first day of high school. I don't have ANY of my friends in ANY of my classes. :( But, I got the classes I wanted. :D It'll get better. :) Good Luck.