PDA

View Full Version : A Doggie Birthday Party!!!

Dixieland Dancer
01-09-2002, 03:23 PM
Someone tell me I'm not crazy????

Friday is my Dixie's Birthday. She will be four years old! We are going to celebrate by having a doggie birthday party on Saturday afternoon!

Five of her puppies born in May will be coming along with our Dusty, plus her brother Blaze, her Aunt Jazz, and a couple of Golden friends. Yes that's 11 dogs including the birthday girl!!!! :D

I am so excited I can hardly wait. I haven't seen three of the puppies since they left our house at 8 weeks old! I can't wait to see how they have grown and which ones look like Dixie or Sonic and which ones act like mom and how big they are and how obedience classes are going and ...... I know I'm rambling but I just can't help myself! :D I am sooooo excited. I wish it was Saturday already.

And to make it even more fun there is about 7 inches of snow on the ground! YEA :cool:

We are going to serve a special Doggie cake with four candles and Frosty Paws. Have I mentioned I just can't wait. I think I'm losing it with these dogs but can you imagine, 11 Goldens running around my back yard again! I must of died and gone to heaven! :eek: :D :D I just can't wait!! And I plan on taking lots of pictures so I'll let you all see the fun! Hopefully I can get them all to sit long enough for a group picture!!

tatsxxx11
01-09-2002, 03:48 PM
Dixie, I can almost hear the excitement in your voice!!! I can't think of a better way to spend the day than being surrounded with all that "gold!!" I would be JUST as excited as you are!!! OMG!!! All those doggie friends and siblings having cake and "ice cream, frolicking in the snow..I can't stand it! Don't you feel like you're going to BURST??? :D Can't wait to see the pictures. I'll be thinking of you and Dixie all day on Friday!! Congratulations Dixie!!

DoggiesAreTheBest
01-09-2002, 03:56 PM
Oh how exciting! I can't wait to see the pictures! It will be a great doggy birthday party!

How lovely of you to be celebrating Dixie's birthday with all her family and friends!

mugsy
01-09-2002, 04:08 PM
I think it's a great idea. We would give Sox and Tigger parties (since they are the only 2 that we know their birthdays) if we had the money to do it...geez with 15 dogs we have a built in guest list! lol

And, NO, you're not crazy!! I hope you have fun, and you must take lots of pictures and get them posted and let us know how it goes.

jackiesdaisy1935
01-09-2002, 08:07 PM
Oh Dixie, your not crazy we have birthday parties for Miss Daisy and Perry every year and their cousins Sunny and Rocky come. (The only dogs they will get along with) LOL
I think it will be so much fun, you have to take pictures, what a Golden Day that will be.
Jackie

Logan
01-09-2002, 10:03 PM
It will be great, Dixie!! And you must show us all the pictures!!! :D

purrfectpaws
01-09-2002, 11:48 PM
Have a wonderful bow-wow day!!!!!

Carla

lizbud
01-10-2002, 11:08 AM
Didn't see this post till today, but
GEE, Now I'm excited for you and Dixie !!!
I'll bet it will be tons of fun. A group photo, if you can manage it, would be Great.
I can't wait to see pictures of the Great
Gathering of the Goldens!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIXIE !!!

Hugs & Best Wishes from Buddy & Liz.

Albea
01-10-2002, 12:32 PM
http://community.webshots.com/storage/1/v0/2/73/0/28827300pGUQEujVKC_ph.jpg
From one Golden to another: Happy 4th birthday Dixie!!!
It looks like you are going to have lots of fun with your family reunion and so many treats. ;)
We can't wait to see the pictures. My mom says that 11 Goldens frolicking in the snow is her idea of one HAPPY day :D :D :D and she sends all of you many hugs and kisses.

ramanth
01-10-2002, 12:52 PM
Wow! I'd love to have a party like that but I don't have any friends with dogs. :(

Have fun and Happy Birthday Dixie! :D

~Kimmy and Kia

*LabLoverKEB*
01-10-2002, 04:13 PM
It's sounds like it will be a lot of fun!!! :) I wish I could have a party for Sadie, like that!

Happy Birthday, Dixie!!! :)
Love,
Sarah & Sadie

Rottie
01-10-2002, 04:30 PM
Sounds like lots of fun!!!! Happy birthday, Dixie! :D :D

evelyn1157
01-10-2002, 07:59 PM
haooy 4th birthday, dixie!!!!