PDA

View Full Version : hide and seek in the forest!

stacwase
09-02-2003, 01:44 PM
I took Max and Jake out to the nature trail today, and this time I started hiding from Max every time he ran out of sight. Max likes to run way ahead, and then run back to me, very fast, over and over again until we get to the end of trail! Jake just stays right by me.

Anyway - it was so cute. The first time, I hid behind a tree and peeked out. He got to the spot where he expected me to be, and I wasn't there! He was so confused, he stopped dead in his tracks and just tilted his head like "Huh?" By the end he was finding me very quickly - but it was still so cute.

Jake didn't give me away, either - he just waited on the trail and watched.

isis
09-09-2003, 03:47 PM
I do that with my friends dog alot.Acept we call it hide and go fetch,because we throw the ball and sam,my friends dog,go's running after it and we hide!But she finds us every time.:D

Tonya
09-12-2003, 11:22 AM
That sounds like fun. There isn't really anywhere around here to let my pets run off leash. :(

stacwase
09-12-2003, 11:58 AM
I sometimes wish that I lived in the city - but not having secluded places to go would be very difficult! On the other hand, you get to meet lots of other people and you have those big pet stores that let you bring your dog in, etc. You should vacation up here sometime with your dog(s)!

Tonya
09-13-2003, 12:29 AM
We'll swap places! The grass IS always greener on the other side of the fence, ya know. :D