PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else LOVE the Fall??

Christiansmommy
09-02-2003, 11:07 AM
Oh how i LOVE Fall weather...and all the goodies that come with it...pumpkin picking and crisp air, and then Thanksgiving and then Christmas. Today it is 65 degrees and the air feels so brisk. I just love this weather. I've had enough of the humid hot 90 degree weather, that is for sure!! Anyway, it has put me in a good mood...i feel like going and buying some fall scented candles...like apple crisp or pumpkin spice!! :) Anyway, fall is my favorite season, if you havent guessed already!!

Robyn

Uabassoon
09-02-2003, 11:12 AM
I think if I lived in a place that had a fall I would really enjoy it. Here we have two seasons, hot and not so hot. So I enjoy the winter because the weather is nice, nothing like a real winter. Fall in Arizona still means weather in the 90s. But I can't wait until late october when it starts to get into the 80s, still warm but not hot at all. Winter here is my favorite usually during the day it's in the upper 60s, we do get a few really cold days but not an entire season worth.

Soledad
09-02-2003, 11:14 AM
Having lived in New Zealand for the last couple years where there is no real fall, I am absolutely DYING for fall. It is without a doubt my absolute favorite season and I cannot wait for it to come. I love everything about it. The cool breeze, the crunchy leaves underfoot, the smell of chimney smoke.....:D :D :D

dukedogsmom
09-02-2003, 11:24 AM
I love the fall! Unfortunately, here in Florida, we really don't get it. We're lucky if we get about 4 months of cool weather. I really miss the four seasons. Here is a pic that my brother sent me. It's fall in Maryland.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/fallmarylandedit.jpg

isis
09-02-2003, 11:42 AM
I love it!:p We get it every year,but it dosn't start till like october.We are lucky if even snow here.Nags Head,N.C.
It's on the outer banks!:D I love it hear though.I'll never leave!:O)

Logan
09-02-2003, 11:42 AM
I'm with you, Robyn! I LOVE the fall, but we're not going to experience it for a while down south!!! Your weather sounds perfect today!!!! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
09-02-2003, 11:59 AM
I LOVE FALL TOO!
I try to take pictures of the trees every year and have a fall scrap book. It's my favorite season too!!!!:D :D :D

Albea
09-02-2003, 12:00 PM
It's my favorite time too, Robyn. And I live in southern New England, the perfect place to enjoy the leaves turning to stunning colors in October. Once I was in the Blue Ridge mountains of Virginia for the fall season, the landscape was breathtaking.

popcornbird
09-02-2003, 12:00 PM
I love fall, but the thing is...........its not fall yet! Fall will begin on September 23, so its still summer, and it still feels like summer too. Trees still green, still hot, still using air conditioning. So yes, I love fall, but its not fall right now. Its still summer (and I love summer more). :p

HayleyRosie
09-02-2003, 12:20 PM
Fall is my favorite season as well. The only thing I don't like about it is that it means a Newfoundland Winter is just around the coner. I love the fall colors and the fall scents and pumpkin pie.

HoRsELUvR
09-02-2003, 01:56 PM
I love fall.it is one of the prettiest seasons and it is a great time for horseback riding.also my birthday is almost in fall(sept.13th)there are so many cool things about fall.

Dobiegirl24
09-02-2003, 02:31 PM
i love fall, it is definatly my favorite season. it is always so pretty up here during the fall, and the weather is great, nice and cool, but not too cool. And my b-day is in October:)

Tina
09-02-2003, 03:03 PM
I love fall also! Its really nice around here too in the fall. I can't wait till it starts to cool down around here.

catland
09-02-2003, 03:04 PM
:D :D :D :D :D

I love the crisp mornings and the warm afternoons and the colors and the sense of anticipation of the holidays around the corner.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-02-2003, 03:17 PM
ME!!!!!!!

I LOVE fall. It is the best time of the year, IMO.

moosmom
09-02-2003, 06:02 PM
Fall is my favorite time of year! It's not humid, easy sleeping weather and I can wear shorts with a sweatshirt. Being from New England, my real favorite time of the year is Indian Summer (October).

BTW, Christiansmommy, thank you SO much for the SD coupon.

Rachel
09-02-2003, 06:30 PM
Count me in as a *fall is my favorite season* person. We are experiencing the fall weather here too. Yesterday, my husband even wanted to turn the furnace on, but I persuaded him to hold out for a bit. That low sun is the best for taking pictures as well. It seems to set the subjects in a warm orange glow.

babolaypo65
09-02-2003, 06:39 PM
Me too! I love fall. In Santa fe the cold crisp mornings, the aspen trees changing color and quaking.... LOVE IT. Oddly, in late summer we also have the roasting of the green chiles at out door markets. You can smell it for miles, and that's how you know fall is coming. YUM!

I miss fall in the northeast though. I enjoyed that too.

dukedogsmom
09-03-2003, 06:55 AM
~:) ~ Bump!

tikeyas_mom
09-03-2003, 09:52 AM
fall is my favorite season because of all the colors and the sweater weather :). I love holloween too :D:D

Russian Blue
09-03-2003, 12:58 PM
Fall is my favourite season. The days are warm, and the nights are cool. I love going to my cottage and seeing the changing colour of leaves, the smell of wood buring fireplaces, and the crunch of the leaves under your feet. I also love that Halloween is just around the corner.

I just wish the season was longer!

;)

bisi.cat
09-03-2003, 01:43 PM
Awww Autumn!!!
Nothing's compared to a very very early morning of a sunny autumn day...the foggy dew...the coloured leaves...the birds in the trees...it's so romantic!!!

And the icing on the cake is that even a rainy day in autumn is nice, being comfy on the couch, my cat on the lap, a good book at hand and a hot cinnamon chocolate!!!
Autumn is awesome!!!
:) :) :)

Fox-Gal
09-03-2003, 05:26 PM
I miss fall, it's the one time of the year that I wish I had not moved to Florida. I try to get up to the house in N.C. around fall, just to see the leaves changing. This year it doesn't look like I'm going to make it. :( :( I lost my pet sitter so we can't go anywhere now.

The family all plans to meet at the N.C. home in Oct. so I hope I still get to see a little fall yet. I working hard on finding another pet sitter so I can make it. It's just hard to find some one willing to care for as many animals as we have, that I trust.

I love Fall though, it the one time of the year I feel like a kid again. Almost makes me want to jump in a pile of leaves......almost! ;)