PDA

View Full Version : *BIG Birfday BASH* ~ Findlay, OHIO Bark Park ~ SUNDAY, October 19, 2003 ~ Gotta Come!

Cinder & Smoke
09-02-2003, 10:02 AM
Lissin UP, FirKids!!

Tell yur Folks ~ Mark the Calendars! ~ PLAN Ahead!!

We're DOin it Again! ~ Nudder BIG Pet Talk Gathurin!

Where? Da Bark Park at FINDLAY, OHIO

When? The 3rd SUNDAY of October ~
October 19, 2003

NOTE: ~
This *mite be* da Last Wun this year :(...
Kuz it's gonna star getin *Too Nippie*
fur da Woosie Hoomins! :p

**SPESHUL EVENT** :cool:
We'z celebratin Miz Mugsy's BIRFDAY! :D
An enniebuddie else'z (Dawg, Kat, Hoomin)
dat wunt'z ta Celebrate Sumpin...
Like we *need a 'skuce to Have A Gathurin :rolleyes: !

Time? First Arrivals can be 10AM or even earlier...
the Real Crowd starts forming between
11AM and Noon...
The DieHards stay till almost Dark.

What Goes On? A REEL GUD TYME!!!! :D

Dawgs ~ Playin, Chasin, Rasslin, Runnin,
Jumpin, Eatin TREETS!!

Hoomins ~ Talkin, Socializin, Jabberin, Yappin,
Swappin Dawg Tails, EATIN GUD Food,
takin Photos, an Havin a GREAT Tyme!! :D

Who Should Come? **Ebberbuddie**
Grab yur Dawgs (some folks even bring da KAT! :p ),
load up some Treets & Grub, an motor on over!

We'll post some maps & directions later...
for now all ya need to knowe is
we meet in Findlay, Ohio -
which is on InterState 75,
in the North West corner of Ohio.

Y'all BEE THERE!! ~ SUNDAY ~ OCTOBER 19

We're gonna have sum *Phunn*!! :D

Cataholic
09-02-2003, 11:19 AM
Let me be one of the first to sign up! And, Baylee **thinks** she and Ringo can make it, right, Baylee? We will have to get a sweater for Ringo...unless he just wants some of Binx's hairs...he he he...

micki76
09-02-2003, 11:22 AM
Awww. Wish I could go, my birthday's the 20th of October. I'm actually thinking about treating myself and going to the NM meeting! :D

mugsy
09-02-2003, 11:40 AM
Of course we are going to come since it was my idea!! lol Also, the 20th is Staci's birthday so we will be celebrating hers too!! Yeah for us Libras!

aly
09-02-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by micki76
Awww. Wish I could go, my birthday's the 20th of October. I'm actually thinking about treating myself and going to the NM meeting! :D

:D :D :D :D :D You should!!!!!!!

Amber
09-02-2003, 06:27 PM
OMG OMG OMG!!! I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GO THIS TIME!!! MY MOM IS GONNA SEE IF SHE IS OFF!!! IM EXCITED THAT ME AND MY MOM AND KATIE MIGHT COME!!! PLEASE PRAY THAT SHE IS OFF THAT DAY!!! omg!! Im soooooo!! Excited!! Please be off!! :D

(sorry for caps but im EXCITED!!):D

Amber
09-02-2003, 07:02 PM
*Bump*

4 Dog Mother
09-02-2003, 08:36 PM
Count me and some of my dogs in (maybe just Jack, Taggert and Snoopy this time - Dazzi may have to cry about being left since she doesn't want to behave)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-02-2003, 08:39 PM
Poor Daz... lol

puppygrrl4eva7
09-02-2003, 08:56 PM
Yep I am hoping me and my dad Can make it, wow I know a ton of people with The Birthday October 19th! My Best Friend, My Brother, and My Grandpa.:eek: I think that's really weird:eek: Still trying to convince dad to go:rolleyes: Since we Might be Celebrating with my Brother and Grandpa. Yes, I will need a pup sweater for Ringo. Hey I have an idea, I can use Binx's Hairs to sew a sweater, for Ringo:D;)

Amber
09-03-2003, 06:23 PM
Im confused with this sweater thing..Do we need to bring a doogy sweater? lol :confused:

Cincy'sMom
09-03-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Amber
Im confused with this sweater thing..Do we need to bring a doogy sweater? lol :confused:

Only if you think your dog might get cold :)

Amber
09-04-2003, 02:25 PM
Only if you think your dog might get cold
Okie Dokie! I might bring something if I can come

Good news and bad news. Good news is my mom is off oct. 19 and I might be able to come!! yippe! but the bad news is she said she doesnt know how to get there. I told her I can get directions and stuff..and she still isnt sure..she isnt sure where the dog park is. Like is we arive is Findley we wouldnt know what way to go to the park. and she said my dad my might to come to take us, I really just want it to be the *girls* Any Suggestions?
I really wanna go but mom isnt sure.

mugsy
09-04-2003, 02:58 PM
There are directions posted all over the place for getting to the park! Easy, easy! Go on Mapquest to get from St Mary's to Findlay. I am sure it can't be that far.

mugsy
09-04-2003, 03:01 PM
I just went to mapquest and it's only 61 miles from St Marys to Findlay. You have a short trip.

Cincy'sMom
09-04-2003, 04:01 PM
The Shelter is offically reserved and the check is in the mail to pay for it, along with a $25, "donation" to the Dog Park!

Amber- I don't want to speak for anyone, but there are a few people who come up 75 from South of you...maybe you can meet up with someone and follow them in. even if not, it is pretty easy directions and we usually share cell phone numbers, if you do get turned around, help isonly a phone call away!

puppygrrl4eva7
09-04-2003, 05:36 PM
I am still hoping we can make it. Cross your fingers. And I'd love to meet Katie and you Amber:D Hope you and I can make it:)

mugsy
09-04-2003, 05:38 PM
By the way. We will be bringing the Danes and 1 other, just haven't decided who yet. I guess we are bringing chili too. Mike is making mild and "special" varieties.

Cinder & Smoke
09-04-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by mugsy
... we are bringing chili too.
Mike is making mild and "special" varieties.

He's makin it ALREADY!??? :confused:

Dat Chillie is gonna be :eek: 'SPLOSIVE
by Bark Park Day! :p

mugsy
09-04-2003, 05:50 PM
Phred, you are a goofball!! No, he's not making it yet! lol

Cincy'sMom
09-04-2003, 06:14 PM
I'm willing to make Bday cakes...what are Staci andMolly's favorite flavors?

mugsy
09-04-2003, 06:35 PM
Chocolate of course!! lol You are such a good girl for doing this!

Cinder & Smoke
09-04-2003, 06:44 PM
Chocolate of course!!

Chawklut!!???? :confused:

Aw, NUTZ! :(
Jest like da Kookiez! :mad:
Us Dawggiez nebber get nun! :(

Who'z gonna bake da Dawggie Kake??
Not a propur Partee less ebberbuddie getz sum KAKE!

mugsy
09-04-2003, 06:57 PM
Ok, tis true, maybe chocolate isn't the best choice. I like vanilla and yellow too. I also like spice cake. Hmmm....think about what I look like and you'll pretty much figure out there isn't much I DON'T like! lol

Cinder & Smoke
09-04-2003, 07:48 PM
Oh gowrsh... Now Dad's all :o 'barrussed...

We shudint be messin up you Hoomin's Birfday Partee menu.

Tell ya whut ~
You go ahed an have dat CHAWKLUT Kake ya wunt...
an us Dawggies will ordur up wunna doze Store-Bot Sheet Kakes...

Since we hardlee eben *look* at it affore we
**snarf** it downna hatch :p ~
no sense doin it speshul fur us.

We take a *poll* latur on whut kinda kake all us Dawggies wanna get.

:D

mugsy
09-04-2003, 07:55 PM
Nope! Too late! lol How about a spice cake with cream cheese frosting? hmmmm....now I might have to go get one of those! :p ;)

Cinder & Smoke
09-04-2003, 09:06 PM
... How about a spice cake with
cream cheese frosting?

"cream cheese frosting" ????????

Dad sed " :eek: "

Den he started Turnin a bit :p GREEN! :eek:

Tink he's now plannin on havin summa Miz Staci's fravur of kake;
or mebbee jest sharin whuteva us Dawggies are gonna have. :rolleyes:

Too bad we spoked up - he wudda *liked* :D da Chawklut wun.

Kfamr
09-04-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Amber
Okie Dokie! I might bring something if I can come

Good news and bad news. Good news is my mom is off oct. 19 and I might be able to come!! yippe! but the bad news is she said she doesnt know how to get there. I told her I can get directions and stuff..and she still isnt sure..she isnt sure where the dog park is. Like is we arive is Findley we wouldnt know what way to go to the park. and she said my dad my might to come to take us, I really just want it to be the *girls* Any Suggestions?
I really wanna go but mom isnt sure.

I'm sure the directions they post will get you there easily. We were completely out of towners in Ohio when we went and he got there preatty easily. anyways, the scenery is beautiful if you get lost! :D

mugsy
09-04-2003, 09:15 PM
OH GEEZZZZZ!!!!! How about half and half??? lol:p ;)

Cinder & Smoke
09-04-2003, 09:31 PM
Mugsy: "How about half and half???"

Well,
da more he tinks bout it;
anna GREENER he getz...
we gotta hunch it'z gonna be Dawg Kake
(unless we vote fur Karrut Flavur :D )
or mebee just summa hiz Chawklut Chippiez. ;)

Dunno iffin hiz tummie is gonna get setteled down affore da partee.

mugsy
09-04-2003, 09:35 PM
I would hate to have you turn green on my account! lol

Cinder & Smoke
09-04-2003, 09:54 PM
We tink it wuz da half 'n half ideer that :eek: *got* him.

We fink he wuz tinkin half onna bottum an half onna top -
so's ya gotz summa da Chawklut an summa da
Creamie Green Cheezee Stuff inna same byte :p.

<Dawgz *shake* hedz>...

THAT mitta been a lil tuff fur eben us... :eek:

You jest go ahed an ordur up whatcha wunt -
purdy sure Dad's goin fur Dawg Kake or da Kookiez.

Dakota's Mommy
09-05-2003, 11:33 AM
I really wish I could be there but since I can't, we'll have to send our birthday wishes through the family! One day, one day, I will be back for another with my girls along to attend too!

mugsy
09-05-2003, 01:01 PM
Christy, are you still alone down in Texas?? I wish you could come too and bring your babies.

anna_66
09-05-2003, 01:23 PM
Christy, are you still alone down in Texas?? I wish you could come too and bring your babies.
Wouldn't that be great?!

Of course we'll be there! Wouldn't want to miss 2 birthdays!

Now about those cakes....how about I make doggie cakes (any doggies have any favorite colors;) ) & Amy can make the human cakes? Does that sound like a plan Phred?:p

lbaker
09-05-2003, 01:37 PM
Don't mean to butt in but Souraya had a great recipe for PupCakes that she made for Drake's birthday. Take a look see, I think they would be good for pups and humans both. October 19th, that's the weekend before the SW PetTalkers meeting in Albuquerque. I'm hoping to go to that one... BOY, we're gonna have some great pictures come the end of October :D Just in time to scare everyone for halloween :rolleyes:
Laurie

Dakota's Mommy
09-05-2003, 02:01 PM
Yep, I'm still here in Texas, unfortunately! Brian and I both can't wait until we get out though and move back home, we both MISS OHIO! But, we've got at least another 1 1/2 before that's going to happen, but one day, one day! We will hopefully visit before then but we'll have to wait and see how all that goes. Not knowing when he's getting home really doesn't help matters!

Amber
09-05-2003, 04:18 PM
Ok now I have ANOTHER problem :( Ok, we were talking about going and until my dad found out we had to bring katie hes like no, you know what she will be doing the whole time during the trip? barfing! and im like, she wont barf, i always keep her calm when Im in the car with her, and she does good. I cannot miss this, This big birthday bash means so much to me and I want to meet you all and your dogs.:( Please I need ideas to let me come~ im desperat for any advice!

p.s. thanks for the map/direction info!~

mugsy
09-05-2003, 04:49 PM
Why does Katie HAVE to come? We never bring all of our dogs and Anna rarely brings Angus and Diane doesn't bring all of hers either. Donna doesn't bring her animals very often either since she has cats and not dogs......need I go on?? lol

puppygrrl4eva7
09-05-2003, 05:03 PM
you know what she will be doing the whole time during the trip? barfing!

Last time I went Ringo puked 3 times:eek: And I was in Johanna's car.:eek: The first time we went Ringo didn't puke at all. I think he was trying to embarrass me:rolleyes: Just Kidding.;) Maybe you can tell him you'll have lotsa Paper towels and Wetones to clean it up just in case. Do you think that would work?

Amber
09-05-2003, 06:53 PM
Maybe- Thanks ill tell him that...Im gonna bring Katie if I dont it wouldnt be as much fun without sharing it with her. :)

ramanth
09-08-2003, 09:25 AM
Kia, Andy, and I might be able to make it. I'll know better when the date gets closer. :)

shais_mom
09-08-2003, 12:26 PM
Chocolate of course!! lol You are such a good girl for doing this!

YUP ditto!!!
I don't know if I will be able to stay until Dark b/c I have to work 3rd shift that nite, but of course dark will be earlier by then.

shais_mom
09-08-2003, 12:31 PM
Seriously I don't care what kind of cake.
And Keegan and I will be there!! :)
Lookin forward to it :)

mugsy
09-10-2003, 09:08 PM
Oh fine Staci, make me look bad by not having a cake preference! lol ;) :D By the way, I have something for you too, as long as I don't forget it!! lol

I am really looking forward to it too!!

isis
09-11-2003, 11:53 AM
Does anyone have a street address or a zip code for the city?If I had that I could look it up to see how far away it is.:) If it isn't far I could ask my mom.(I doubt that we will go :( )

Cinder & Smoke
09-11-2003, 12:57 PM
For you Out-of-Townerz trying to find the BarkPark ~

You're looking for the "K-9 Field of Dreams Dog Park"...
Located behind Pavilion # 7,
inside the Hancock (County) Parks "Riverbend Recreation Area"...
Just SOUTH of Ohio route 568...
ON Marion Township Road 208...
about 5 miles South West from downtown Findlay, Ohio.

If you follow the instructions below (from another Thread) -
You can see and/or Print (must use a color printer) a series of Very Detailed area maps that show all the local Township, County, and State roads. You might want to shift (left & right; up & down) slightly to see all the township road Numbers and Names on the zoomed-in maps - but the zoom-in detail is excellent!

GO TO: http://www.mapquest.com

Click on their *Maps* link - you'll get a fill-in-the-blanks form ~

In "Address/Intersection" -
type in "township 207 AND township 208"
(without the quotes).

In "City" put Findlay; in "State" put OH;
no Zippy Code required.

MapQuest will pop up a super-zoomed-in little map -
shows a square corner of the reservoir and the two roads Twp 207 & Twp 208...
Just about where the "208" block is shown is almost *Zaktly* where the BarkPark iz, just below or south of where Twp 208 hangs a 90 degree turn to the left (west)!!

You can use the "Big Map" clicker to blow things up and cut down on the ads showing... then Zoom Out to get a better idea of "where" you are.

Zoom out slowly - too many jumps and you'll be seeing half of the USA!

After you look at the map -
You can click on "Driving Directions" and reference the Location you entered for the map, and your Home Address -
MapQuest will then display a set of Turn-By-Turn Driving Directions.

-----------------------------------------------

And ALL the important intersections *DO* have signs with either the Road Name or Number!! But read the WHOLE sign! As you get close - ALL the signs start with "MARION" followed by the road NUMBER! (Dad wuz thunkin there wuz a Lotta roads named "Marion".)

If you ask someone for directions - be sure to say "RiverBEND" Park - there are several other little parks in the Hancock Parks District with names starting with "River..."

On most Highway Maps, the Findlay Reservoir appears as a rather large, square shaped Lake - south-east of the City of Findlay. Good Landmark! The Dog Park is within a quarter mile of the north-east corner of that Reservoir!

Option: The ZIP CODE for the Findlay Area is 45840.

Cincy'sMom
10-05-2003, 03:40 PM
The 19th is only two weeks away...hope to see lots of people and dogs there to celebrate Mugsy and Shais_mom's Birthdays!!!

mugsy
10-05-2003, 06:25 PM
Ok, do you guys want brats again or do you want Mike to make his "special" chili and some wimpy chili for the rest of us? Or, we could do both.

anna_66
10-05-2003, 06:35 PM
Well honestly either one sounds good to me! I hope we have a nice day like today was...can't wait:D

Cinder & Smoke
10-05-2003, 07:01 PM
CHILI!???? :eek:

That soundz like *bad* air onna way home! :p

Enniewun gonna bring Tacos so SmokeMutt can tune up fur
da ride home??

anna_66
10-05-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Cinder & Smoke
Enniewun gonna bring Tacos so SmokeMutt can tune up fur
da ride home??
Smoke, I'll bring one just for you my man;)

mugsy
10-06-2003, 07:50 AM
I want you guys to know that you're not helping in the decision making process here! lol C'mon people....command decisions please!! ;) :p :D

ramanth
10-06-2003, 09:08 AM
I say Brats if the weather is unseasonably warm and chili if it's gonna be cold. :D

Not sure what I'm bringin'. :)

Samantha Puppy
10-06-2003, 09:15 AM
Oh man! I won't be in Ohio until the following weekend. :( Does anyone live near Maryland?

lbaker
10-06-2003, 09:20 AM
I do, and work in DC. I just sent you a p.m. ;)
Laurie

Cincy'sMom
10-06-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by ramanth
I say Brats if the weather is unseasonably warm and chili if it's gonna be cold. :D

Sounds like a plan to me!

Cinder & Smoke
10-06-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by ramanth
I say Brats if the weather is unseasonably warm and
chili if it's gonna be cold. :D

How *warm* is warm; how "kold* is kold?

Duz we *assume* Mister Mike wuntz Chok-a-Chippie Kookiez? :p

mugsy
10-06-2003, 07:29 PM
Duz we *assume* Mister Mike wuntz Chok-a-Chippie Kookiez? :p

Now THAT'S a silly question!! lol Yes, he wants cookies. No one can make them like Phred!

Blustang24
10-06-2003, 08:22 PM
I wish I could make it up there!!! :) Maybe next time in the spring! I hope you all have fun! :)

shais_mom
10-06-2003, 11:49 PM
Mike and Molly.
If you don't want to bring 2 kinds of chili, I would be more than happy to bring some of the ''wimpy'' kind.
I have a great simple delicious chili recipe.
Let me know!1
See ya then~!!! :)

ramanth
10-07-2003, 09:30 AM
How *warm* is warm; how "kold* is kold?
Oh I don't know... I'm thinking if it's in the 30's or 40's... that'd be chili weather. (pun intended. :D )

60's or 70's is brat weather. :) 50's.... could be either or. :)

mugsy
10-07-2003, 09:02 PM
Ok, it's official, you guys are no help!! lol ;) :p I guess we're on our own and you're stuck with what you get! Staci, I'll check with Mike and let you know.

moosmom
10-09-2003, 07:00 AM
I just got my part-time job schedule last night. I requested October 19th off!!! So...I'll be there.

Now...what can I bring??? It'll be a little too cold to bring Moo again. Sorry this is so late in coming but I didn't want to make any commitments till I knew if I was scheduled or not.

Can't wait!!!

mugsy
10-09-2003, 07:48 AM
LATE???? It's two weeks away!!You're fine, but you are being lumped with the rest of the gang....you didn't tell us what you would prefer! lol Don't forget Carl....we have a surprise for him!!

pitc9
10-09-2003, 08:38 AM
Oh Man.... I want to come..... I keep thinking about it. The park is 3 hours from my house. Buddy still gets car sick..... if I come, I'll have to pack a bunch of paper towels and garbage bags!!!
(and get a few air fresheners)

Anyone close to Lake County going??!??

CamCamPup33
10-09-2003, 08:52 AM
:( :( i wanna go.. but its too far!! :( :(

moosmom
10-09-2003, 09:54 AM
Carl is looking forward to the event as well. Are you bringing him a girlfriend??? :D He'd like that very much and will be dressed up for the occasion, complete with his PT nametag.

I'll make a pasta salad if no one else is and bring something sweet too. Any requests???

ramanth
10-09-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by moosmom
I'll make a pasta salad if no one else is and bring something sweet too. Any requests???
Litter box cake! LOL! :D ;)

Cincy'sMom
10-09-2003, 04:06 PM

I was planning on bringing Birthday cake, but we can have 2 if you want...

moosmom
10-10-2003, 08:20 AM
I can always bring a cool flavored birthday cheesecake from this great place in Lincoln Park called Cheesecake Magic. :D Any flavor requests??

Cinder & Smoke
10-10-2003, 09:12 AM
... cool flavored birthday cheesecake ...

... Any flavor requests??

:confused:

Alluz thunk CHEEZEkake kame in CHEEZE flavur...

But wudda we knowe...

We LIKE cheeze; so long az it duzint have a lotta :eek: chawklit innit,
Cheezekake iz GUD!
;)

mugsy
10-10-2003, 11:44 AM
Something "different" would be good. Funky is good!! lol

anna_66
10-10-2003, 01:41 PM
*DROOL* Cheesecake *DROOL*:D

moosmom
10-10-2003, 10:29 PM
Okey Dokey then...I'll try and get a real cool flavor. This lady makes them herself and has TONS of different flavors. I'll check it out tomorrow and put in the order.

So Molly, um, you didn't answer my question. What's the surprize for Carl the Cone. I promise I won't tell him. ;)

mugsy
10-11-2003, 08:04 AM
It's a surprise for you too!! lol I promise, you'll like it.

moosmom
10-11-2003, 01:21 PM
Molly,

A surprize for ME?????? :eek: How sweet! But, I thought this was YOUR birthday bash????

Can't wait to see everyone next Sunday! :D :D

Amber
10-11-2003, 01:29 PM
Just a couple of minits ago I asked my mom if we were going to the dog bark the 19th. She said that we probly wont but I said why? and she said Katie will just shake and whimper in the car and drive her nuts. and I told her this will prolly be the last one until next summer. and my mom said well, maybe we will have another dog that will be calmer. and Im like :eek: what?
another dog? and she's like maybe. but anyways I want to go so bad. I want to meet you all with my dog. *sigh*

moosmom
10-11-2003, 08:32 PM
Anyone near Amber that can pick her up???

pitc9
10-12-2003, 07:42 AM
WERE COMMING TO THE BARK PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep Yep Yep.....I am so excited!!!!
(I just had to run it past the hubby..... he's just afraid of me driving 3 hours to Dayton and being kidnapped and killed by some internet freak....I told him not to worry!)

So....... what can I bring?!? Side dish??? Dessert!?!? Snacks?!?

AND

My hubby gave me a digital camera for our wedding ann. last night!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cincy'sMom
10-12-2003, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by pitc9
WERE COMMING TO THE BARK PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep Yep Yep.....I am so excited!!!!
(I just had to run it past the hubby..... he's just afraid of me driving 3 hours to Dayton and being kidnapped and killed by some internet freak....I told him not to worry!)

So....... what can I bring?!? Side dish??? Dessert!?!? Snacks?!?

Glad to hear you can make it!!! The park is in Findlay though, not Dayton (Still on 75, just further North)

pitc9
10-12-2003, 08:35 AM
See how happy I am.... I forgot where we were going!!!

I Printed directions off Mapquest, but I would really like to exchange cell phone numbers with someone that could give direction incase I get lost!!

Does someone want to PM me so we can exchange #'s??
And tell me what I can bring????

mugsy
10-12-2003, 10:16 AM
Why don't you bring hubby?

pitc9
10-12-2003, 10:23 AM
Nah.... my hubby would be a party pooper!!

Besides, Buddy is a very nervous dog when he's around (were sill having this problem) Buddy's great when he's not around! He'll let strangers pet him, you have to give Buddy time to warm up, but then.... it's all about the lovin's!!!!!!! Buddy still just doesn't like something about Rick!!:(

Besides..... my hubby can't miss an entire day of watching football on TV!!!!!:rolleyes:

mugsy
10-12-2003, 10:27 AM
Well, if Amber can get to Wapakoneta, maybe she could hitch a ride with Anna or Johanna. Not that I am volunteering them, but, they are coming that way. St Marys is just a little west of 75, but far enough south that it would take Mike and I close to 4 hours to get there if we dipped down. Good luck!!

mugsy
10-12-2003, 10:30 AM
Nah.... my hubby would be a party pooper!!

Besides..... my hubby can't miss an entire day of watching football on TV!!!!!:rolleyes:

HEY! It's MY birthday and I want him to come *mugsy stamps her feet brattily*

I am missing MY football games!! lol Mike is even willing to miss them!! lol

pitc9
10-12-2003, 11:07 AM
Well, now that Mugsy has me all straighten out.... I know where I'm going.... I'm bringing a Dip (not my hubby.....:D ) but I am bringing a warm dip. Cheese, Salsa and Ground Beef (YUMMY!)

I have my maps and Mugsy's cell phone numbers, she has mine...

Oh I'm so excited!!! I can't wait! I just have to have a very stern talk with the pups!! They play very rough with each other, and they need to take it easy with other pups!!

Cinder & Smoke
10-12-2003, 06:05 PM
Dad jest checked; and
According to the ODOT Web Site for the Route 12 / I-75 bridge project...

The NEW Route 12 BRIDGE is UP and OPEN to traffic! :D

Dad's gonna check with the ODOT Project Office this week to be CERTAIN -
but looks like the Northerners who drive SOUTH on I-75 towards Findlay,
and used to use the Route 12 Exit to drive East into Findlay,
Can RESUME USING that Exit.
The New Bridge will only have one lane in each direction over I-75
for a while; but Sunday traffic should be light.

And Johanna & Anna can continue using their "normal" approach route, too!

If there's any problem with this info - we'll
post corrections this week.

*edit*
Just looked at the I-75/OH-12 Project Web CAMERA!
YEP! NEW Bridge is there - With cars & trucks driving across it!
Take a peek if you're interested...
ODOT Web CAMERA - NEW I-75 @ OH-12 *BRIDGE* (http://www.dot.state.oh.us/dist1/I75/cameras/cameraealtLg.htm)

Cinder & Smoke
10-12-2003, 09:55 PM
Hancock County Parks - The Bark Park ~ *RULES*

Rule # 1 states: "An Annual Dog Park PERMIT IS REQUIRED to use the area"!
(more on this - later)
# 2: A Vet's "annual health certificate" is required.
# 3: Dogs Must BE LICENSED and wear tags.
------------------------
Now we sorta *bend* Rule #1 when we invite non-registered dogs (and their Humans) into the Park! But the Parks Department IS aware that we are bringing "a few" VISITING dogs in - and has been willing to look the other way.
And - we DO contribute Quite a Bit of Money to the Parks - $30.00 EACH Time we rent Pavilion #7; and MANY/MOST of us are Permit-Carrying Members of the Bark Park!

All that said - Parks doesen't want to and won't *hassle* us for a few Visiting Dogs...
BUT (there's alluz a BUT!) ~
Parks is fearful of an *incident* - a BITE :eek: that will involve the Hancock County HEALTH Department. And Health EXPECTS to be able to *see* the Vet Records of ANY Dog inside the Park!!

THIS need to have VET RECORDS for all the "visiting dogs" is WHY we're asking ALL the UN-registered (no Hancock PARKS Permit) doggies to
Bring Along on EACH Visit:
1) Copy of the Last Vet Visit Receipt showing Fido had "shots"...
2) Copy of the Current Rabies Vaccination receipt.
3) and have Fido WEAR his/her County Dog License,
4) and have Fido WEAR his/her Rabies Vaccination TAG.

NEXT Year (2004) we're going to TRY to convince Parks to adopt a formal Visiting Dog Policy - charge a couple bucks for a day visit; and have a way to turn in the Vet Records for their files. And I'm going to ask if we can obtain one or two Pet Talk Park Permits - just FOR Visiting Dogs.

But anyone who plans to attend what we hope will be another series of Pet Talk 2004 Gathurinz at the Findlay Bark Park - can EASILY JOIN - and get Their OWN Bark Park Permit for the whole year.
It's purdy *CHEAP* = $10.00 One Time Fee lets you register 3 whole Dawggies for the entire 2004 year! (I'll try to have a buncha Bark Park Applications with us for the October B-Day Bash.)

If you're not already a Bark Park Member/Permit Holder -
Please CONSIDER it for Next Year.
If you only plan to attend 1 or 2 Gathurinz - don't sweat the permit;
just bring along Fido's Vet Records.

And IF you can't find those receipts before Sunday -
DON'T Sweat it - Just COME ANYHOW an Have *PHUNN* !

ANY Questions: ?? PM me at "Cinder & Smoke" or Post em here!

4 Dog Mother
10-12-2003, 10:57 PM
I was by there the other day and the bridge was open so it should be no problem to return to original travel plans. Only one lane was open but as Phred said that should be no problem on a Sunday. Looking forward to seeing every one then!:D

Hey Phred, I live here and didn't know about the webcam. That was cool to be able to see the "live" traffic.

wolf_Q
10-12-2003, 11:00 PM
Hope you guys have a nice time! I'd love to go if I could!

Cinder & Smoke
10-12-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by 4 Dog Mother
Hey Phred, I live here and didn't know about the webcam.
That was cool to be able to see the "live" traffic.

ENJOY the show!

Kuz it's YOUR Highway TAX Dollars "At Work"! :eek:

:p

anna_66
10-13-2003, 08:46 AM
I definately could bring Amber (I offered last time, but I don't think her mom wants her to go with me since she doesn't know me).

pitc9, glad to hear your coming!!! I can't wait to meet Sierra & Buddy:D And Dip sounds great (even if it's not your husband;) )

I'm still going to be bringing cake for the pups!

lbaker
10-13-2003, 08:57 AM
Anna, Drake's pup-cakes??;) Did you bring them last time? I was wondering how they went over :)

anna_66
10-13-2003, 02:02 PM
No, I'm doing it this time. Did you ever try them
(not personally:p )?

lbaker
10-14-2003, 07:38 AM
I did, make them and try them (yes, personally :eek: ) and they are delicious :D but then my critters will eat just about anything I give them and I'm not too picky myself. Enjoy yourselves one & all, I only wish I could be there. Maybe when my "wheels" are a bit more reliable :rolleyes:

ramanth
10-14-2003, 01:47 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Everyone do a sun dance! Quick!

Forecast from the National Weather Service:

Findlay, OH (http://www.crh.noaa.gov/forecasts/OHZ017.php?warncounty=OHC063&city=Findlay)

Saturday. Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers during the day. Lows near 40 and highs in the mid 50s.

Cinder & Smoke
10-14-2003, 03:19 PM
NUTZ! :(

This mornin they wuz sayin "Partly Klowdie" ~ wiff NO mention of :eek: *r*a*i*n*...

We been REEL Luckie all season - maybee our *luck* will hold out!

But jest a note in case enniebuddie is wunderin -
Partee is **ON** - rain OR SHINE!

anna_66
10-14-2003, 03:39 PM
We're doing our sun dance:D

Cataholic
10-14-2003, 08:21 PM
Uh, Binx didn't want me to post this, but, HE is doing a cold dance...finally he says, 'real' weather.:D

Cincy'sMom
10-14-2003, 08:27 PM
That's ok Binx, it can be cold...just not rainy :)

mugsy
10-14-2003, 08:36 PM
Still says partly cloudy and in the mid to high 50s here.

shais_mom
10-14-2003, 11:44 PM
Hey Molly, do you want me to bring the Tame Chili? I am going shopping Fri so need to know so I can pick up stuff for that or something else I need to make. If not that then I need ideas!!

pitc9
10-15-2003, 08:04 AM
I don't know about cold.... but COOL I can deal with!!

BUT NO RAIN!!!

*doing the no rain dance*

mugsy
10-15-2003, 11:49 AM
Still partly cloudy and now it's low 60s here in Fort Wayne for Sunday.

Staci, Mike said go ahead and make the weenie chili! ;)

Phred, could you bring the charcoal and fluid we had last time? We are bringing "special brats" and HOT chili....be ready.......I double dog dare you Amy...:p

Cinder & Smoke
10-15-2003, 12:29 PM
Phred,
could you bring the charcoal and fluid we had last time?
We are bringing "special brats" and HOT chili...
be ready...

Yupperz! ;)

The Charcoal anna Fiur Juze are sittin tween the basement door anna Kar!

We'll whip up da Chawka-Chippie Kookiez on Saturday Nite.

And we've got a buncha Coke Flavurz to bring inna kooler wiff *ice*.

SPESHUL Brats ?? :confused:
Iffin he puts much more *alkeehawl inna Brats they mite
'splode :eek: when they sit onna grill!
An membur - SUMMA us gotta drive home!
Hope Dad can pass a roadside sobriety test! :p

*HOT* Chillie?? :eek:
We gotta keep Dad an SmokeMutt outta that stuff!
Hate ridin home in bad air! :p

ramanth
10-15-2003, 01:37 PM
And I'll be sure to read labels this time before dipping my chips. ;) :eek: :p :D

RobiLee
10-15-2003, 05:25 PM
WOO HOO!!! It's official! We are definitely coming! Alden (AJ) switched days off with a buddy and we are all going to be able to make it. I think my parents might even be coming with us. That's alright isn't it?? Mom doesn't officially talk on pet talk but she is always checking it out. Ok...now who's birthdays are we celebrating. I remember Mugsy...thats Molly, right? Seems like someone else's bday was mentioned too. Let me know! I will also be celebrating the end of all my cancer treatments. Yee Haw!! I couldn't pick a better way to celebrate. Especially since you folks put up with a lot of my whining...lol. I can't wait to see how Katie reacts with everyone. She is quite a bit bigger than the last time we went. I sure do hope she behaves herself! I kept Phred's directions from the last trip since they were so perfect, so I know we won't have any problems getting there. Phred, I sure do hope you have those cookies there. I love them! Gosh, I'm so excited. I can't wait!!! Who is all coming?

See ya Sunday....Robin :)

P.S...Katie says to not make fun of her shaved belly......lol ;)

captain
10-15-2003, 05:59 PM
I am hanging out for a report on this ......... roll on weekend!!!

MOLLY - DON'T FORGET YOUR CAMERA!!!!!! :D

Cinder & Smoke
10-15-2003, 06:08 PM
:)

Glad you're going to make it to the Partee, Robin!
And glad that AJ can pilot/co-pilot!

Shaved Tummies can be overlooked - we've all been through that.

As for the the Partee People -

so far we know about...
YOU - out of the woods;
Molly/Mugsy = Birfday!
Staci/shais_mom = Birfday!

But we'll add anyone else who thinks of a reason!

mugsy
10-15-2003, 06:24 PM
Our camera is buried in the storage unit, so it won't be accompanying us, unfortunately. Sorry!!!

I am so glad we have another reason to celebrate.

anna_66
10-15-2003, 07:24 PM
Glad to hear you and hubby will be in attendance on Sunday Robin:D

shais_mom
10-15-2003, 11:59 PM
I am so glad you will be there!!! :)
FYI~~~ I am the one with the Golden Retriever Keegan! :)

ramanth
10-16-2003, 08:22 AM
Ya! Can't wait to meet you Robin. :D

lynnestankard
10-16-2003, 08:29 AM
Mugsy - No camera - arggghhhhh!!

Please someone - take A CAMERA!!!!

Lynne

mugsy
10-16-2003, 12:29 PM
Yep, I told Robin what I wanted for my birthday and she gave it to me.....she's coming!!

Sorry Lynne....it's buried DEEP! lol

moosmom
10-16-2003, 12:45 PM
I'll have my camera loaded and ready! :D

Cinder & Smoke
10-16-2003, 12:50 PM
:) Sun Danze must be werkin!

Current "guess" for Friday through the whole weekend is "Partly Klowdie";
but Sunday is still labeled "Mostly Klowdie"...

NO mention of rain after this afternoon till Tuesday! :)

Temp wil be *nippie* Saturday nite = low of 35.
HIGH on Sunday is listed as 55...
Low Sunday night is 45...

But Monday might have a High of 68!
Now iffin we can jest push it all back WUN Day...

If you want to keep current - visit:

National Weather Service - Findlay, Ohio Forecast (http://www.srh.noaa.gov/data/forecasts/OHZ017.php?warnzone=ohz017&warncounty=ohc063)

Keep Sun Danzin, Kids!! :)

Cinder & Smoke
10-16-2003, 09:17 PM
HO-BOY! :)

Weathur Guyz made anudder re-vision onna Forecast:

--------------------------------------------------
Saturday: Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 50s.
Saturday night: Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s.
Sunday: Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 60s.
Sunday night: Partly cloudy. Lows 40 to 45.
--------------------------------------------------

They changed Sunday from "Mostly Klowdie" to only
"PARTLY Klowdie"!!! ;)

Anna Sunday TEMP went frum 55 to W:DW 62!!

See fur yourselves:
National Weather Service - Findlay, Ohio Forecast (http://www.srh.noaa.gov/data/forecasts/OHZ017.php?warnzone=ohz017&warncounty=ohc063)

Ooooh Happie Daze! :)

pitc9
10-17-2003, 08:54 AM
Oh I am getting excited!!!!

I have a new digital camera!!!
I am bringing it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to meet you all!!!

Logan
10-17-2003, 12:17 PM
Do Staci and Molly have birthdays on Sunday??? What fun!!!! What a celebration you guys will have, a birthday celebration and a celebration for the end of Robin's treatments!!!! :) I am so envious, I can hardly stand it, as I would love to meet each one of you, and your pups, in person!!!!! :p And my 4 (or at least 3 of the four) would love to be there too!!!! :)

Happy Birthday, girls! My sister shares a birthday and her anniversary on the 19th of October!!! :D Have a great time and again, take LOTS of pictures, please!!!!!!

RobiLee
10-17-2003, 06:15 PM
Ok People! It is over. I am finally finished with the radiation treatments and I am ready to CELEBRATE!!!

Can't wait to see you all!! I'm so excited!

Awww, Logan...I wish you could come too. I would love to meet you and the golden furkids.

See you all on Sunday.....Robin :)

P.S...Phred, are you making those cookies that I loved so much? I sure do hope so! I wanna eat a bunch there and sneak some home like I did last time...lol

Cinder & Smoke
10-17-2003, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by RobiLee
Ok People! It is over.
I am finally finished with the radiation treatments and
I am ready to CELEBRATE!!!

P.S...Phred, are you making those cookies that I loved so much?

You're coming to the Rite Place to CELEBRATE!

And YEP! We open da Bakery an Fire da Oven tumorrow nite!
Chawka-Chippie Kookiez onna way! :D

Dad wants to know ~

EBBERBUDDIE know where their GOIN an How to GET THERE on Sunday??

Speak Up if you forgot or lost you directions!

mugsy
10-17-2003, 06:33 PM
We're set....now we just have to go get Mike's truck that took a dump ($2000 worth of dump) tomorrow and go shopping and have time for him to make the brats and chili before he has to go to work tomorrow (at 3pm). This is going to be hectic, but I am SO looking forward to it. Robin, I am so glad you're coming and I'll make sure that Mike doesn't take your cookies! lol

Cinder & Smoke
10-17-2003, 08:33 PM
National Weather Uppy-Date...

"Partly Clowdy" is

now ~~ Partly :) SUNNY :) !!

High Temp may hit 63!

moosmom
10-17-2003, 09:05 PM
I don't care if it SNOWS out!!!! We got alot of celebrating to do!!

Cinder & Smoke
10-17-2003, 09:14 PM
SNOW !?? :eek:

Dad iz a LOT more *Festive* :) when itz "warm & dry" outside! :p

anna_66
10-17-2003, 09:17 PM
I'm getting excited:D We have soooo much celebrating to do!

I think even the dogs know something is up;)

See ya'll Sunday!!!!

Amber
10-17-2003, 10:36 PM
Gosh, You are all SO darn Lucky to go :(
My parents kept saying no. So it looks like I wont be coming.
When is the next get together?

shais_mom
10-17-2003, 11:50 PM
Logan, my birthday is actually on Monday but what the heck close enough!! :)
I am going to throw my chili together tomorrow and let it cook overnight.
Gotta remember to bring bowls and spoons! :)

lizbud
10-18-2003, 10:52 AM
I think me & Smokey are going to come. The map provided
by Phred looks like it would be easy to follow. Only part I'm a
little concerned about is from Findley to the park itself. I don't
have a cell phone but could stop somewhere & call if I get lost
nearby.Could a few of you Ohio folks p m me your cell numbers
so I could get a little help if needed? I know Smokey & I would
love to meet you guys in person. :D

p.s. Ohio is one hour ahead(timewise) of Indy isn't it ?

mugsy
10-18-2003, 11:01 AM
Yeah for Liz!! I Pmed you to see if you want to meet up in Lima and follow each other. I can't wait until tomorrow now. I am going to the store today to get the stuff for the wicked chili and the brats for Phred.

Karen
10-18-2003, 11:21 AM
Wish we could be there - and at every Pet Talk gathering! But you know that ...

Cataholic
10-18-2003, 11:33 AM
As usual, I will be bringing a salad of some sort...prolly spinach with feta cheese, and almonds?

See you guys tomorrow.

Cincy'sMom
10-18-2003, 11:46 AM
Yeah Liz!!!

Salad sounds good Jo!

pitc9
10-18-2003, 12:24 PM
I think the 3 of us here are all set for the trip!

I think I am going to head out of here around 8:30 so I should be there around 11:30. I have Molly & Mike's cell numbers, and I have directions printed out and I have a few misc notes written on them.... so I think we should be able to get there!!

I think I gave my cell # to Mike and Molly (if it's needed for any reason) so..... I guess I'll see ya all tomorrow!!!!!!!

I guess you'll all be able to spot me, I'll be the one in the Blue Chevy Blazer, and I'm sure when I pull into the park, and Sierra see's all the pups, she'll start crying and howling out the window!!!

SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW!!!!!

~Angie

anna_66
10-18-2003, 02:27 PM
Ohhhh Liz, are you really coming?! That's wonderful! I can't wait to see you all:D

aly
10-18-2003, 03:07 PM
Happy Birthday to the Birthday girls and a big Congratulations to Robin :)

Have fun everyone!

Cinder & Smoke
10-18-2003, 06:10 PM
I case there are some other Last Minute *Panics*...
here's the last few miles from I-75 into the Park...
-------------------------------------------------

The "Detour Route" is no longer needed -
they rebuilt the missing Ohio Route 12 Bridge at
the "normal" exit #157 off I-75.

Here's the CURRENT (NO Detour) routing...

On I-75 - you EXIT at "Exit # 157 = OHio-12 / Findlay"
and head EAST into downtown FINDLAY.

Go EAST from the exit on OH-12 about 1 mile
to Stop Light at OH-37 / MAIN Street.

Turn RIGHT (South) on 37 / MAIN St and go TWO BLOCKS
(to another Stop Light).

Should see signs for OHio-568 (East)
Turn LEFT (head EAST) on OH-568

FOLLOW OH-568 for about 4.5 miles...
you'll drive thru the City, then housing areas;
then hit the "Country"...

*WATCH* for two large, new, fancy "Hancock Parks / RiverBend Area" signs
on the right side of road...

At the second sign IS the TURN (RIGHT) onto Township 241

Turn RIGHT onto Township 241;
drive over the rickity Bridge to STOP Sign.

Turn LEFT onto Township 208 and immediately Enter the Park.

Pass the Ranger Station on your left; then road
turns sharp 90 to the right...

JUST After that hard right;
SLOW DOWN and watch for First Driveway ON your RIGHT...

BIG sign for "the Lodge" & small sign for the Bark Park...

Turn right into parking lot -
"our" Pavilion #7 is the first one on the right inside the parking lot.

If you *ask* anyone for directions -
specify you want "RiverBEND Park" -
there are other Hancock little parks that start with RIVER...
RiverBEND (in Marion Township) is what you want.

SEE Ya Tomorrow!!
---------------------------------------------

ATTENTION:

Liz
Cataholic
Cincy'sMom

Last-Minute PM's in your mailboxes.

We're *OFF* to bake sum Chawkie-Chip Kookiez! :)

Oh, PS:
Bring a jacket or sweater - Weather Guys are
still listing "Partly SUNNY" tomorrow;
but the High Temp has been *dropped* to only 60... :(

ramanth
10-18-2003, 07:12 PM
Liz, that's awesome!

Unfortunately Leslie can't make it. :( She's not feeling well. So it's going to be just me, Andy, and Kia. A friend of mine may tag along. :)

See everyone tomorrow!

lizbud
10-18-2003, 08:09 PM
Sorry guys, I'm going to have to miss the fun this time.:(

I threw my back out this afternoon. (Lifting bags of groceries
out of the car) Hurts like heck when I move. I have what the
Doc said is a bulging disc that sometimes really stops me in
my tracks.:( I've talked to Molly & explained everything.
Thanks so much for offers of help & the updated map details.
It's much appreciated. Guess we'll have to wait till Spring.

Liz & Smokey.

RobiLee
10-19-2003, 03:57 AM
Gee, I am up way to early!! To excited I guess. I'm ready to go!!

Liz, I'm so sorry about your back. I wish you could make it. I would have loved to of met you and Smokey. Maybe next time!

Karen, Wish you could be there too. It sure was an honor to get to meet you and Paul the last time I went. I don't know what I would have done without Pet Talk.

I'm off to try and get a little bit more sleep!! Can't wait to see you all.

Robin :)

pitc9
10-19-2003, 06:44 AM
I am up.......... and ready to go!!

I am very pumped up!! I don't know how I'll be able to handle the long drive just waiting... and waiting to get to the park!!
(The pups know were going somewhere... did someone tell them??;) )

I shall see ya'll in a few hours!!!

anna_66
10-19-2003, 07:05 AM
(The pups know were going somewhere... did someone tell them??;) )
I bet my girls did:p

See you in a few!

Liz, I'm so sorry to hear you hurt your back, I know how that is, I had quite alot of back problems myself:( Maybe another time.

Oh too bad Leslie can't make it either:( I hope she feels better soon!

I hope all the doggies are hungry, I made pupcakes!!

See everyone soon:D

Cincy'sMom
10-19-2003, 07:24 AM
Sorry to hear about your back , Liz. Hope you feel better soon.

Have a safe drive everyone. I'm off to grocery store to get he stuff to make the cake....

See ya in a few!

RobiLee
10-19-2003, 08:04 AM
we are on our way!! See ya in a little while!!!!

shais_mom
10-19-2003, 05:11 PM
Well I was going to come straight home put on my PJ's and take a nap but decided to come here first!!!:)
I just wanted again to give EVERYONE a HUGE THANK YOU!!!!!!! for coming to the park today. And for the delightful cards and gifts!!! I could not have asked for a cooler, nicer more special group of people to call my friends and to share (the day before) my birthday with!!!:)
HUGS to you all!!!:)

Cincy'sMom
10-19-2003, 05:24 PM
Glad you had a good time Staci!!! We did too!!!

I have a ton of pictures to post, but can't yet, cause i have another birthday party to go to. I'm getting the doggies fed (as if they didn't enough today ;) ) and then I'm off again!!

Hope everyone had a safe trip home and we'll be watching for lots of pictures this week!

shais_mom
10-19-2003, 05:28 PM
Here are my pics

http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b350019265fc

:)

mugsy
10-19-2003, 06:42 PM
I will add a huge THANK YOU!!!! too. What a great day. Great food, great friends! What a surprise to get gifts....thank you so much Staci, Anna, Tammy, and Donna and everyone else for the cards and gifts!! And what a COOL idea for the dogs to give me a card. I am taking it to school tomorrow and show it off so my kids can tell me how weird I am! lol Once again, I ate WAY too much. So much to celebrate today too. Staci, I hope you have a great birthday tomorrow too. Robin, you look AWESOME! Angie, I am so sorry I didn't get to talk to you much today. I hope your pooch (I'm sorry I can't remember which one) wasn't too sick on the way home.

Cataholic
10-19-2003, 06:49 PM
I am home, Binx has been fed, and is sleeping, the cats are ready for some serious US time, and I am beat. I had such a good time, again! I can't wait to see the pics, and tomorrow it will have to be.

When is the NEXT one?

mugsy
10-19-2003, 06:52 PM
We had 10 of the dogs with us in the van and you could have heard a pin drop on the way home. They CRASHED hard! I guess Rinney is bleeding, Mike is checking him. That little snot Minnie must bite hard!!

Sleep well all of you!!

captain
10-19-2003, 06:54 PM
Molly .......... Did you take all 10 dogs ...!!!!!!!:eek:

WOW! What a glorious sight!

4 Dog Mother
10-19-2003, 06:57 PM
Another beautiful day at the dog park - but what a day!!! My day did not start too well because Jack woke up with diahrea. So he and the girls, Dazzi and Oreo spent the day at home - the girls just can't handle a dog park FULL of dogs.

We had a big surprise to the "party" when Mike and Mugsy showed up with all 11 dogs!!! That must have been quite a ride over from Fort Wayne. I don't envy them that. Sometimes I think taking 5 dogs across town makes me nuts.

Then there was the break out. Billie and Jesse found a place in the fence they could squeak under and off they went. A few brave ones. (Andy, Amy and Kim) jumped the fence to take chase and a few others used the gate to follow. Jesse was soon captured and placed back in the fence but Billie moved a little faster and farther. Mike just happened to be returning from a trip to the store when he saw a bunch of crazy looking people running around screaming Billie, Billie run in front of his car so he stopped and jumped out and joined the search. Not long later, Billie was returned to the fence. A bungie cord was used to tighten the gate, but Billie did his best to escape again and some tree branches were wedged under the area he was using for the get-aways.

Anna brought the pups their own cupcakes with dog treats on top. I heard Mike had one too but that was a rumor I am sure. We celebrated Molly and Staci's birthday and Robin's end of chemo treatments.

I left about 5:00 but I heard that Phred did not leave until 6:30 so I imagine it will be awhile before we hear from him.

As for myself, Snoopy and Taggert, we had a great time visiting with lots of people and dogs and eating lots of great food and treats and are ready for the next gathering. :D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-19-2003, 07:10 PM
Awww... Jacky boy had to stay home??? Bummer... no pics of him? *Jack deprived* I need pics!

mugsy
10-19-2003, 07:13 PM
Yes, it is true....we took all 11 dogs and it was decided that it will NEVER happen again! ;) The trip home was fine, but the trip there was the trip from hell!

Yes, Billy is quite the escape artist and if there had been a rabbit, there would have been trouble.

Then of course there was Minnie thinking she was bigger than she was and ended up "biting" off more than she could chew although she nailed Rinney in the neck and possibly in the ear since he is bleeding pretty badly from the ear, although it is superficial.

When we left (which was after you did Diane) Phred was still there and we left at 5:45 your time, so, I agree, it will probably be awhile until we hear from him.

Miss Meow
10-19-2003, 07:14 PM
Glad you are all safe and sound, and worn out from such a fun day! Looks like the weather was kind, the food was good and the photos are pretty great so far :D

anna_66
10-19-2003, 07:29 PM
Well, needless to say the weather, the food and the people were wonderful:D
Like everyone said, we had a few incidents (Donna & I were leaving when the "fight" between Minnie & Rinney happened-hope he's alright:))
Your welcome for the gifts and the cards!
The girls are absolutely wore out!!! This is what their doing right now..
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/pe975631d679003cf2084211a64946298/fac80f93.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p9976f0135787707ebfdbd65d81fea7b3/fac80f8d.jpg
Fast asleep & dreaming of their fun day at the park with all their friends:D
I finally got all my pics uploaded Here they are! (http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288815213)
But I'll post a few here also in case you don't want to look at the 69 pictures in my album:eek:

captain
10-19-2003, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by anna_66
But I'll post a few here also in case you don't want to look at the 69 pictures in my album:eek:

Sorry??? - who could not possibly want to look at the 69 pics in your album .........????? :confused:
Thanks Anna - been hanging out for pics!!!!

anna_66
10-19-2003, 07:43 PM
Forgive me, but I just can't remember all the names:o

Look at this cutie pie!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p0cdb5db04d02f85f74425966fbf0bfbc/fac8297b.jpg
Angie & Buddy
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p6a2ee15090912c9a1f38fb5edab03c33/fac828d8.jpg
Donna & Minnie
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/pa30baf5c68cb240a8136b4db3578ac17/fac82846.jpg
What an adorable chocolate lab!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/pff77e833570c74ff6a06ea6b5e1fbf23/fac82002.jpg
And another cutie!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p5f54aa8b1af60c3a666c26f617b01d3f/fac81e0b.jpg

Hope you liked them all, and thanks for hanging around;)

Oh yeah, and the rumors are true Diane, Mike did eat one of the pupcakes!!!!

moosmom
10-19-2003, 07:47 PM
I had a great time!!!! Took lots of pictures! Here's the link to the album.

I also put in some pictures of Baby Sara and Sydney.

Mike, all I can say is I felt like I was pooping fire when I got home (Yeah Molly, I know, TMI!!) LOL

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!! Mr. Carl the Cone met the cone of his dreams, Camille. She came to the bash complete with wedding dress and veil (Vera Wang perhaps???). They are now a couple.

I sure hope Ms. Camille is not TOO depressed over not being able to spend her wedding night with her new hubby, Carl the Cone. But, as you will see :eek: they sure made up for lost time.

Here's the album.

http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=343104901103&page=1&sort_order=0

Robilee,

You look wonderful!! It was so great talking to you and getting that huge hug we both needed so badly. Hope to see you again real soon.

Staci,

Have a great birthday!! Sorry you have to work tonight.

Molly,

Your hubby has one sick sense of humor. Maybe that's why we get along so well. Great minds thing alike, right Mike????

So, like Johanna said..."When's the next one???"

anna_66
10-19-2003, 07:51 PM
Donna, can't see your pics:( :(

mugsy
10-19-2003, 07:53 PM
OMG!!! Donna, those pictures of the cones are HYSTERICAL!!! Anna, I hope you get to see them because they are GREAT!

moosmom
10-19-2003, 08:01 PM
Anna,

Try it again, I just fixed it. Enjoy!

captain
10-19-2003, 08:06 PM
Donna - nope, I just tried again ...........?

anna_66
10-19-2003, 08:23 PM
I had to be signed in to see them!

What a riot Donna:D I can't believe those nawtee cones;)

Cookiebaker
10-19-2003, 08:28 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/paf63429d3d2670d230a389829d03c5ea/fac8293d.jpg
CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

Looks like you guys had such a great time???? Wish we were there!!

p.s. Who does the chocolate labbie puppy belong to?????

captain
10-19-2003, 08:30 PM
I am signed into ofoto and still cannot see anything ..... what am I doing wrong Anna?

Cookiebaker
10-19-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by captain
I am signed into ofoto and still cannot see anything ..... what am I doing wrong Anna?

Ditto!! :( Rats!!!

anna_66
10-19-2003, 08:36 PM
All I did was sign in & clicked this link
Otherwise I have no idea:confused:

Do you both have an account there?

captain
10-19-2003, 08:39 PM
Yup - have an account, and signed in .......... might have to wait for Phred to assist ............ :o

anna_66
10-19-2003, 08:39 PM
I'm sure he'll know what to do:D

Cincy'sMom
10-19-2003, 09:20 PM
I was able to see Donna's pics, but I had to opne a seperate browser window and go to otofo.com and sign in, then come back and click the link.

Great pics!!! Too funny!!

The chocolate lab puppy belongs to a Univeristy of Findlay student. There are several of them that are in the horsey program there and have dogs that they bring to the park.

4 Dog Mother
10-19-2003, 09:24 PM
Awww... Jacky boy had to stay home??? from IlovemyAbby
Yes, poor Jack had to stay home - and I should have left earlier but didn't and poor Jack had been sick in his kennel. Out went the carpet and into the tub went Jack. Now everything is smelling and hopefully feeling better. I'll take some new pics of him soon and post them just for you.

Molly, Carrie, Gabby's mom was the one who called and told me when Phred had left. Evidently she was still talking to him even after you and Mike left.

The first little dog in Anna's post is Scooter. The chocolate lab is owned by a girl who is a regular at the dog park - her name is Vita (the dog not the girl) and was just flown in from a breeder in Texas a week ago last Thursday. She is very calm and docile for a 12 week old puppy. The little Staffordshire terrier in Anna's post is Jackie. She is a regular too to the dog park although she is new. Vita's mom also has a papillion named Bodhi. I am sure someone must have gotten a pic of him too.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-19-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by 4 Dog Mother
Yes, poor Jack had to stay home - and I should have left earlier but didn't and poor Jack had been sick in his kennel. Out went the carpet and into the tub went Jack. Now everything is smelling and hopefully feeling better. I'll take some new pics of him soon and post them just for you.

Aw, my poor Jack man. Hope you feel better, Jack!!!
YIPPEE for PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

captain
10-19-2003, 09:27 PM
I did that too Cincy's Mum ................. still didn't work for me ...

)*&)*@#*%(%* :mad:

(waiting for Phred ............)

4 Dog Mother
10-19-2003, 09:48 PM
That is too weird. I don't think I have an account there but the photos all came up for me. Computers:confused:

Cinder & Smoke
10-19-2003, 09:59 PM
Dad nebber leaves *urlee* iffin there's sumbuddie round to chatter wiff! :rolleyes:

As for the Photo Problem = :confused:

WE cliked on one of the above *links* (forget whose it was :o ) - and Donna's Album poped rite up...

The First Page we saw was:

http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=343104901103

NUTZ! Full Link Address won't display...
Here's the address that *worked* for us - in two parts..

FIRST part (with extra space between the "http" T's...
ht tp://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos. (period HAS to be there)
Here is the LAST PART of the address abbreviated above:
jsp?&collid=343104901103

And we did NOT have to either sign in nor give our Ofoto "name" nor "password"... Dad IS a "member" on Ofoto... but it's been *ages* since we DID anything on that site...

------
*edit*

Just checked the clickable link WE posted here -
and It Worked -
Donna's Album appeard with all the thumbnails showing on one page...

Cannot 'splain why some are having trouble seeing it... :confused:

:eek: - Them NawTee Konez!! :D
-------------
second *edit*

We first used ANNA's *link* which worked for us...
It is a little different from the linke WE posted...
(Anna's has some sort & order stuff on the end.)

Here's Anna's again ~

If neither Ours nor Anna's nor Donna's *links* work... :confused:
(Drop back ten and PUNT!) :p

captain
10-19-2003, 10:36 PM
Consider me dropping back TEN and punting .............. :(

Cinder & Smoke
10-19-2003, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by captain
Consider me dropping back TEN and punting ... :(

The Chief Dawggie Korrispondent won't be *korrispondin* tanite... :p

We tink Dad's havin a melt-down...

Tried sendin jest 5 of OUR pix to ImageStation...
They *ground* on em fur da last twenntie minnitz...

:eek: Then da whole page *crashed*...
Dad's a mite bit :mad:

HEY Miz Anna ~

Dad wuntz ta knowe HOW you got your 69 Photos jammed onta ImageStation wiffout spendin a whole WEEK doin it!!! ??? :confused:

WE (he) spent 45 minnitz an we eben managed ta LOOSE da Album! :mad:
Let alone not havin a single photo loaded!

Dad sez tumorrow is a nudder day...
We tink we'z all goin home...
Ebberbuddie here is a bit *bushed*...

But We ALL Had a reeleel GREAT TYME Tuday!!
THANKS to All who came -
And Sorrie to those who couldn't make it :( ...
But there WILL BE MORE Gathurinz!! :D

popcornbird
10-20-2003, 01:09 AM

HEY Miz Anna ~

Dad wuntz ta knowe HOW you got your 69 Photos jammed onta ImageStation wiffout spendin a whole WEEK doin it!!! ??? :confused:

[/B]

I know I'm not Anna...........but..........when I upload pics to imagestation, I usually resize them down (imagestation resizes them anyway so there's no point in keeping them big) :p. When you resize them small, you'll be surprised at how FAST they upload!

Great pics everyone..............I can't see Donna's. :(:(:( No fair!

Catapault, when do we get to see your's? You never even shared the ones you took the LAST time! :p :D

Glad you all had a great day!

mugsy
10-20-2003, 06:32 AM
Phred, your "portable" pooper scooper is going to come in REALLY handy I have a feeling, but, I'm not too sure how to explain what it is when I go for a walk! ;)

anna_66
10-20-2003, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by popcornbird
I know I'm not Anna...........but..........when I upload pics to imagestation, I usually resize them down (imagestation resizes them anyway so there's no point in keeping them big) :p. When you resize them small, you'll be surprised at how FAST they upload!
That's so true pop, but believe it or not, I didn't resize them and hardly ever do:o
We have Roadrunner, don't know if that's why we didn't have a problem (it still took about 20 min. to upload them all).
Why don't you try Shutterfly (http://www.shutterfly.com/home/signin_member.jsp) . They always seem to load really quick!
Thanks for the name help Diane:D I did get a pick of the papillion Bodhi:D Sweet little thing closed his eyes!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p67deb6c3139e5354cb931f699fd9e0cc/fac81fbd.jpg

And since some of you couldn't see Donna's pics of the happy couple I'm putting them up. They are too priceless for everyone not to see:D (hope you don't mind Donna)
Donna & the newlyweds
http://stranglethecat.com/Uploads/4/298504901103_0_alb.jpg
Mr & Mrs Carl the Cone couldn't wait till their wedding night. Hmmmm....
http://stranglethecat.com/Uploads/4/674834901103_0_alb.jpg

shais_mom
10-20-2003, 07:15 AM
PHRED
If you can't get them to load onto imagestation, try www.shutterfly.com You can't post them directly here in the thread but you can post the link like I did. When I try to load even downsized photos onto imagestation and it takes forever.
(Resize them in Paint) I can go to www.shutterfly.com and have them load in a minute!!!!:eek: No kidding!! I loaded 17 pics Sat nite in less than a minute and half. Yes I have DSL but I can't even get ONE downloaded in that time at imagestation.
And Shutterfly is pretty simple also.
I have roadrunner also, but I never get them downloaded as fast on Imagestation as I do with shutterfly, even withthen resized to 25%!!:eek:

Cinder & Smoke
10-20-2003, 04:15 PM
Shutterfly loads pix about as fast as our grass grows...
But at least it DID load 10 pix... :rolleyes:

TRY this link to see if they show up >>

http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b350c954655e

We're gonna think bout re-sizing some to see if that speeds up the process...

captain
10-20-2003, 04:36 PM
Phred,

Clicked on your link and "voila" - shutterfly opened on your pics ...

WHAT THE ................? :)

mugsy
10-20-2003, 06:32 PM
Phred, that picture of Donna is a riot!! I picked up the pictures, but, I am an idiot when it comes to puters, so I'm having Mike load the CD and put it in imagestation....hopefully he'll do it tonight when he gets home and before he settles in the recliner to watch movies!! lol

Cincy'sMom
10-20-2003, 09:00 PM
Finally got my pictures loaded..only took 90 minutes!!!

Smoke:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/pa5c1ba2ac186c0e92567ce40007027da/fac5a5a9.jpg

Ruthie playing with Minnie
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/pb6f74431f42c6f5ce4f0d61ad4ae66a6/fac5a58c.jpg

Kimmy needs a saddle
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p80ef731f4795a476ca3f04224d910de2/fac5a553.jpg

Cincy and Katie
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p073bcbd9a41b38e14fc040f4d97bb5cd/fac5a50e.jpg

Taggert:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/pba62da9c309e0b0f0155e4fe1352918f/fac5a5b4.jpg

more coming...

Cincy'sMom
10-20-2003, 09:07 PM
Check out those ears...
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p25ab33e7d7b4526da64c9bfe7d7f55f3/fac59a79.jpg

Keegan
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/pe8207df181544fcd7d4858e765a74b3e/fac58a8c.jpg

Angie (Pitc9) with Sierra and Buddy
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/pae91fa85d6c1e37956ebb4ac41461a06/fac58a30.jpg

Anybody got a stool?
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p1b5fc1ff71bf3eb8ac605587f5e9a7df/fac58a1f.jpg

Cincy'sMom
10-20-2003, 09:13 PM
Here's the album (http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288804869)

captain
10-20-2003, 09:17 PM
ROTFL ................ those ears!!!!!!! :D :D
Kim - note to self, take saddle NEXT TIME!
........ as for the "stool" comment - oh sweetheart ... :p

Thanks so much for posting - off to the album now!

delidog
10-20-2003, 09:23 PM
Oh Those Ears!!!!
Fabulous!!!
Looks like a good time was had by ALL!!!!
Pics are Great!! Going to Album Now!!!

RobiLee
10-20-2003, 09:41 PM
Hi All!!

Once again we had a great time at the dog park. It was a beautiful day. Lots of great people, lots of good food and lots and lots of adorable doggies. Katie had a blast playing with all her friends and it was so much fun for us to get to watch her play with them. Thanks for letting me celebrate with the birthday ladies. I love my poster card from all the furkids!! Special thanks go out to Donna, Phred and My Folks. Love the gifts! What a special treat!!! As usual Katie crashed out as soon as she hit the car. I don't even think she twitched....lol. Love everyones pics and can't wait to see if there will be more. I also can't wait for the next get together!!

Hugs to all....Robin :)

Now...here are the pics that I got:

A beautiful day at the dog park

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/pb90454b29a23d982b0e265bcc801c6a7/fac6a3bb.jpg

Keegan and Staci with her big bday card
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p8965a47b7d486199f3f61a07b99e9510/fac697bd.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/pffe30ea43d7bdcc5ff7cad31777b9dca/fac697de.jpg

A Rottie and Katie on the run
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/pc432d517d7307db5bbd3edca5b4d9642/fac697ee.jpg

BIG DOGS
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p500ef194cc4b2c056cc68bd9cd16d68e/fac6a070.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/pb40594c239ae59249f1b809d5109c726/fac6a093.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/pf252b8f67d52aa0e04e69c72326b7fd4/fac6a0b3.jpg

Angie and Buddy
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p1bf8ebbf38fa961946b9d936cf3d0e75/fac6a0e7.jpg

Little Cutie
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p118347e4aadca192cb7fe11c63cd70c4/fac6a12b.jpg

Anna, Roxey, Katie and thats Billy in the corner
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p6eb9a346778f027cda828878230a2734/fac6a14c.jpg

another little cutie
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p1a2b4e44ddb2c1f68f4a060b6adc9c83/fac6a176.jpg

Lots more to come...lol

mugsy
10-20-2003, 09:46 PM
OMG Amy those are great!

captain
10-20-2003, 09:48 PM
Robin,
FaNtAsTiC ..........:D

RobiLee
10-20-2003, 10:09 PM
Me and George...I think...lol
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/pf2696d225d0bdd21ea9cf1624bdbbb39/fac6a198.jpg

2 of my favorite guys...dad and hubby
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p1179789f5fc0addfc33a6d5c212ff96e/fac6a1d0.jpg

Rinney in the dog house
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p4b32e4ff7d77a5e8d60952113dd96194/fac6a1fc.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/pcf8516e8cc47d90189008c79e6401a5f/fac6a214.jpg

Socks, my Mom, Shawna and Me
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p827fb55442874179a9e2db754d8f3e64/fac6a23c.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/pacbdb6f2f040ba80c15bdb2952d8dfa6/fac6a24a.jpg

Katie and Big Dog meet
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p54252d8e34ae94edbf7a83210643ba3e/fac6a282.jpg

Kia
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p4047e4b5847b4af3f5fbd054acaf5208/fac6a29f.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p69521c8c33902bdf43beca0b17dbd11f/fac6a2ac.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/pa70e0ffc46bc95e0d0eb72562100eaed/fac6a2c8.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p6d8f832a457ac4310102375f5a4070dd/fac6a2e9.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p3eec4f7cf4c719322ce65246e3befc37/fac6a2f7.jpg

I still have more......

mugsy
10-20-2003, 10:15 PM
We're waiting!! I will leave Mike a voice mail and tell him to load ours tonight.

RobiLee
10-20-2003, 10:19 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/pc3b421623831c9e156ac7e5f6bca9688/fac6a329.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p0c81440ef9b9c552dda15fca080de229/fac6a395.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/pc7b3c7c7a3d2e7aecea24001f7f6ab2b/fac6a402.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p9a4385bcbdf466d2a7baf3b28fd2c60d/fac6a490.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p79ecc473f1605d78c3c7204ef63799c0/fac6a4af.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/pd631d21c2a7f519ae18ea768878b2210/fac6a4c2.jpg

Katie is out cold on the ride home
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p0650943b61e1363471ff468d775ee283/fac697b3.jpg

I don't think she moved the whole ride
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/pb3073dc43e504929733dbacd7eb90056/fac697a2.jpg

OK...I'm done now...Bye All...Robin :)

here is the photo album
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288811077

captain
10-20-2003, 10:35 PM
Robin,
Even tho I haven't met you .......... you look great!!!!
Congrats on finishing those treatments!!!

Kisses to Katie!

Yes - COME ON MIKE - get posting!

mugsy
10-21-2003, 01:36 AM
this is Mike here is the link to our photos

dog park photos (http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=16ywys5p.zovabjp&x=1&y=-u9y612 )

lynnestankard
10-21-2003, 06:36 AM
All I can say is............WOW!! ............. to everyone!

Those pics., are superb, really got a little feel of the smashing day you all had. Thanks for taking cameras and then the time to post.

Lynne

RobiLee
10-21-2003, 06:44 AM
I agree with Lynn....WOW.....all the pics are fabulous!

anna_66
10-21-2003, 06:59 AM
Robin, Mike & Molly...your pictures were sensational! They all turned out so good:D
I'm glad someone got a pic of that rottie pup:)

Now Angie (pitc9) where are your pictures?!! Hurry up girl:p

lovemyshiba
10-21-2003, 10:00 AM
The pictures are all wonderful!!!!!
What a great day--birthdays, celebrations, and weddings!!!!
I am definitely making the trip next year--with all 4 of mine!!!!

4 Dog Mother
10-21-2003, 01:34 PM
Help!!!! When I try to see Robin's album, it says it has been password protected. Has anyone else had this problem? Robin, what's the password? I have tried Katie, akita, and robilee. I would really like to see the pictures.

Mike & Molly, great pictures. Good to see all the "fun" being had at the dog park.

anna_66
10-21-2003, 01:44 PM
Hmmm...I have the same problem you did:( Maybe you could make the album not password protected Robin???

Cataholic
10-21-2003, 02:12 PM
I can't see Molly's OR Robin's pics...says I need a password!
How come some of you see stuff and some of us don't?

RobiLee
10-21-2003, 02:55 PM
Hi all,

Sorry for the problem. I'm not even for sure what I need to do. I didn't even know I had it password protected. I've been at image station trying to figure out what I need to do to change it. I can't figure it out. Can anyone help me? You mean its not just asking for you to sign in and for your password? I think that is what it does when I go to see someone's album. I'm confused :( Help!!!! Anyway...I posted almost all of the pics on here, so I hoped that you enjoyed those. :)

mugsy
10-21-2003, 03:03 PM
Our DIGITAL is buried...my 35mm is ok, so we took pictures and had a CD made and did it that way! lol

When I wanted to look at our pictures today at school, I had to join and use my school email or I couldn't look at them. Joining took about 30 seconds and it was fine.

Cinder & Smoke
10-21-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by RobiLee
I didn't even know I had it password protected.
...I'm confused :( Help!!!!

ImageStation *IS* Confusing... :confused:

Here's a couple of their *HELP* pages...

Editing Gallery Listing

You may choose to list your albums in the ImageStation Gallery at any time.
Listing an album in the Gallery allows others to find your album using the Search feature or by browsing the Gallery. To list your album, proceed with the following steps:

Step 1: Click on the My ImageStation tab.

Step 2: Click on the album you want to list in the Gallery.

Step 3: Select the "Choose a Gallery" pulldown and select the gallery category that best suits your albums theme. You may wish to categorize your album further by selecting "Choose a Subgallery."

Here's an easy way to share all of your albums at once: assign each of your albums a listing in the Gallery and then share the URL for your member profile.
Your Profile page only lists albums that are shared in the Gallery (i.e. password protected albums will not be listed) Just click the Profile icon and you see the URL listed. Please note: there is a 100-album limit to the listing in your Profile.

What do my friends and family have to do to view albums?

If you have not been invited by a member to view their album, you must sign-in as a member to view any of the albums on ImageStation.

To sign up, it only takes about a minute to complete six fields to join before viewing an album.

You only have to sign-up once and ImageStation requires no further obligation. We understand that some visitors will have misgivings about signing-up for an online service so we assure you that we do not share or sell our member list with other companies. During the Join Process, members can elect not to receive marketing information from ImageStation and Sony.
--------------------------------------------

Robin ~
I think you forgot to list or make your Albums "Public" -
use the info above to change them to "Public" and assign search catagories to them.

The Other Possibility is that the *Link* you used was the one from YOUR ImageStation page - the Link YOU use to enter ImageStation and do work on you albums...

You should "Open" your ablum and then use the URL/address on the Album Cover Page as the "address" you post on Pet Talk.

"Going Public" and using the Album Cover address should fix it so we all can see you photos -
Which are **EXCELLENT** I might add! ;)

/s/ Phred

captain
10-21-2003, 05:26 PM
Oh Phred - as usual, beat me to it :D

Molly,
Great pics!!! I notice they are called Molly's Photos (even tho MIKE posted them ..........:D)

RobiLee - your pics were fabulous!!! I could not get to the album either, so will wait in anticipation for the fix ....

RobiLee
10-21-2003, 05:41 PM
Ok..I think I fixed it. Can someone let me know if it is working now? I did post most of the pics on here though, so there really isn't much more to see. Let me know if it is working.

Bye...Robin :)

captain
10-21-2003, 05:44 PM
Robin,

*It works**It works**It works**It works*!!!!

Cinder & Smoke
10-21-2003, 05:51 PM
Here's the *LINK* to Robin's ImageStation Album...

RobiLee's "Findlay Dog Park" Album (http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288811077)

KYS
10-21-2003, 09:16 PM
The pictures are fantastic.
It makes me feel like I was their too.
Everbody looks like they had a blast. :)

Thanks for sharing all the pics.

Cinder & Smoke
10-23-2003, 05:13 PM
W:DW ~ *NICE* here inna New **Meetings** Area!! :D

Allua udder "Trevulerz" kloze by...

REEL KOZIE in here ~

A *BIG*
THANK YOU
to Mistur PAUL
for Buildin us this
Nice NEW "Meetins Room"!!!

:D -- :) -- :D -- :)

anna_66
10-23-2003, 05:26 PM
Thanks for our very own meeting room Paul:D

popcornbird
10-23-2003, 05:31 PM
Neat! Now we won't have to go hunting all over PT land for the pictures! :D

Cinder & Smoke
10-25-2003, 12:27 AM
Well...... Dad's :mad: at ImageStation...

But we did manage to upload all 130+ Photos :rolleyes:

The Bad News is we can't ge into the Album Edit to *fix* the "problems"...

Either ImageStation or our puter can't handle THAT many photos all
at once... Will NOT load the Edit page...

Sooooo...
The Pix are TOTALLY *Out of Order*...
and... there's a few "duplicates" we can NOT remove...

Miz Molly's gonna *hate* us...
We loaded 4 batches of 36 shots - but didn't HAVE a full 36 to fill the last 'load'...
Se we just grabbed an unknown photo (happened to be of Molly) and filled up the last load with it (bout :eek: 10 times!) PLAN was to just edit out the duplicates... Which we can't do...

So towards the end - you're gonna see a LOT of Miz Molly!
We've spent an hour anna half TRYING to edit both the Order of the photos AND remove the dups... And it's NOT gonna happen... :mad: !!

So excuze the *random* order of the photos, and *smile* back at Miz Molly when she keeps poppin up near the end...

And MEMO to All ~
DON'T load 130++ Photos into a single ImageStation Album!

Live & Learn...

**EDIT**
We *FIXED* our big ~mess~ :)

We split up allua Fotoz into TWO Albums... which let us *edit* an put the Story Pix in order...
Looks a lil bit better now.

So here's the *KLIKERZ* for Album Pg1 and Pg2 >>>

Birfday *BASH* Photo Album Pg 1 (http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288770097)
...and...
Birfday *BASH* Photo Album Pg 2 (http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288769839)

Hope they are a lil bit more EnJoyAble now!

RobiLee
10-25-2003, 01:54 AM
Loved all the pics, Phred. Great Job.

mugsy
10-25-2003, 09:00 AM
Phred....you're a dead man! lol j/k....I love your pictures. I especially like the "Billy Blocker" lol

Cinder & Smoke
10-25-2003, 06:26 PM
We *FIXED* our big ~mess~ :)

We split up allua Fotoz into TWO Albums...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p5e0deb151268f74f822b1ef9d165ea7b/fabe5c5a.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p9c51210f5a35f87fa761e3d4b35c9f7c/fabe3385.jpg

which let us *edit* an put the Story Pix in order...
Looks a lil bit better now.

So here's the *KLIKERZ* for Album Pg1 and Pg2 >>>

Birfday *BASH* Photo Album Pg 1 (http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288770097)
...and...
Birfday *BASH* Photo Album Pg 2 (http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288769839)

Hope they are a lil bit more EnJoyAble now!

NOTE!!
IF you "BookMarked" the original ImageStation Album address -
Please CHANGE your BookMark to the ABOVE NEW Addresses...
the old/first album HAS BEEN DELETED!

ENJOY!! ;) :D

Logan
10-25-2003, 09:21 PM
I have totally enjoyed every album from your get together!!! What fun. I wish I could add 4 more to one of these meetings one day :( . I love seeing all of you together, with all those dogs!!

Some things I noticed:

Binx's legs are getting so long!! Johanna, he's grown a ton! Angie, it is so good to see you and Buddy. Hope you guys had a great time. And Robin, I don't think there is a face any of would rather see than yours, knowing you were feeling better and had a reason to celebrate!!! :)

Thanks everyone for allowing the rest of us to share in your fun time!! :)

Cataholic
10-26-2003, 04:58 PM
Phred, those were such great pictures..and the captions! Wonderful. Thanks for letting me relive such a nice time one week later.

ramanth
10-27-2003, 01:10 PM
Great pics Phred! :D

My friend's name is Shawntell. :) (She's mom to two kitties)

mugsy
10-27-2003, 01:47 PM
Kimmy, where are YOUR pictures??? Hmmm????

4 Dog Mother
10-27-2003, 06:59 PM
Seems to me that Amy had her camera too. But we haven't seen any pictures from her either. What's up with that???

shais_mom
10-27-2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
Here's the album (http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288804869)

4 Dog Mother
10-28-2003, 08:55 AM
Thanks Staci!! I'm trying to think of a good excuse as to how I missed that but the truth wins out - it's hell getting old!:( and forgetful! Good pictures, Amy.

ramanth
10-30-2003, 09:25 AM
Kimmy, where are YOUR pictures??? Hmmm????
:o :o Been slightly swamped at work.... I'll get to them now. :)

Dakota's Mommy
10-30-2003, 10:40 AM
I know I'm a bit late on commenting on this thread, but I've been a bit busy lately. I have been on checking out all the pics though and wanted to comment! I love all the pics! I'm really enjoyed all of them and continue to look forward to seeing more and more pics of this OH Pet Talk Meeting, and future ones! As I've often said, I just can't wait for the day that my husband, my girls, and I can participate too!