PDA

View Full Version : The kittens are loose!

jenluckenbach
09-02-2003, 07:09 AM
in the house, that is. I have been letting Timmy and Mickey (aka Chevy) throughout the house lately. I had forgotten just how much trouble kittens can get into. Timmy at this very moment is tormenting the keyboard. He has managed to erase what I wrote (so I needed to start over), he is in the papers, the wires......you name it! He just wants to be near you, on you, cuddled. Typing one handed is slow going.:D I am, having a ball.:)

Sara luvs her Tinky
09-02-2003, 07:20 AM
*jealous*

I would looooooove to be in all that kitten trouble again!! I bet you are having sooo much fun!!:D

HayleyRosie
09-02-2003, 08:18 AM
Sounds like so much fun. I wish we could see pictures.

Barbara
09-02-2003, 08:26 AM
Sounds as if not all the trouble in your house is bad trouble;) :D :D

ScantyNebula
09-02-2003, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
He just wants to be near you, on you, cuddled. Typing one handed is slow going.:D I am, having a ball.:)

How sweet!! Its great isn't it?? Lily does this to me all the time! Wherever I am - she is! As soon as I'm on the computer she's sitting on my mouse pad! When I watch tv, she's on the couch with me - and even when I take a bath, she's there! I love it! :D

I want to see some pictures! :D

catmandu
09-02-2003, 09:41 AM
It was only lst year , Jen when I had R&T and his kitten pals staying at the Hotel! R&T would go to the top of the Fridge and then divebomb the Moose on the head! Then they would get under the Foundation , anfd I would have to try and find them when they got into the tiniest places!And l listen to the Cats hiss when the little ones played with thier tails! And laugh as they had more Cat Food on them as in them! God Bless Kittens!

jazzcat
09-02-2003, 11:22 AM
Oh what fun! Kitten mischief is th best kind - always full of laughs, I think.

rg_girlca
09-02-2003, 03:09 PM
Awwww kitten heaven. Don't you just love it.:D

slick
09-02-2003, 03:30 PM
I have not been around kittens much at all until last Saturday. The Humane Society had some kittens up for adoption at Bosley's and I was asked to do a shift. OMG 9 week old kittens all sleeping in kitty piles. It took every ounce of energy in me not to hold them all afternoon. The funniest thing was a little tuxie that was fascinated with the litter and kept playing with it. Too funny!

Got some updated pics Jen??

Fox-Gal
09-02-2003, 03:36 PM
Oh do I know what thats like. :) The heater vent kittens are slowing ripping my home apart. They have been baned from our putter room....they keep pulling out the cords from the pc. :eek:
And I now have to re-wallpaper my bathroom because of them. Kittens are a hand full......but OH so fun at the same time. :D

jenluckenbach
09-02-2003, 05:41 PM
Got some updated pics Jen??
Nope, sorry, I've been a little busy here. ;)

krazyaboutkatz
09-02-2003, 11:43 PM
I also wish that I could have some kitten trouble in my house. :)