PDA

View Full Version : B.J. 1989-2003

Fox-Gal
09-02-2003, 02:47 AM
I didn't even know how to title this one....My B.J. has passed just didn't seem good enough. Nothing seem good enough for her.

I got B.J. in Oct. of 1989 when her mother stoped nursing her. She was so tiny, I could hold her in the palm of my hand and still have room. The plan was for me to bottle feed her till she was old enough to move on to her new owner. But the man never came back for her...so she stayed with us.

B.J. was a hand full, could get out of anything, she could climb a fence in 2 sec. and catch up with me for a car ride. If we tried to chain her up when we left....she be out in no time and again running for the car to get a ride. If you left her in the house...she pop the screen out and off she went again. As long as my car was in site of her she do anything to catch me. The key was to get out before she saw....then she stay in the yard till I came home. Waiting for me.

B.J. was a nut.....she bark at the wind. And don't ever move anything out of it's spot...she bark at it till it went back where it belonged. I love her...she was like an old woman set in her ways. LOL

B.J. had heartworms, I had her on meds most of her life, till my ex-husband got her and took her off. By the time I got her back it was to late, the vet said she had them so bad that he didn't think the treatment would help her. He wanted to put her down......I couldn't do it then. Well that was 4 years ago and durring that time there was 3 other times the vet said she not going to make it. B.J. fooled him. :D :D She was still jumping the fence, still barking at the wind and still happy. She was a wonder dog.

I had to call the vet over to the house the other day....it was time. The heartworms had won.....we fought a good battle though.

I put off posting about her....hurts too bad. Till today for some reason it seem right to now say something. Who knows why.

This is B.J. the day before. Her last day was spent the way she liked it...laying on the floor staying as close to me as she could..

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid77/pd7470602c120082d0892c8870f79bd7e/fb356d95.jpg

Fuzzy317
09-02-2003, 03:11 AM
I am very sorry for your loss of B.J. She looks good in that picture. She will be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge.

gkristian
09-02-2003, 04:06 AM
I am so sorry to hear about B.J. She look so cute in the picture

Aspen and Misty
09-02-2003, 05:33 AM
I'm so sorry for your lose! What an adorable dog she was!
I understand the pain you are going through and if you ever need to talk I am always here.

::hugs::

Ash

delidog
09-02-2003, 06:03 AM
Foxgal;
I am so sorry for your loss....
B.J. Looks Beautiful,Happy and Loved in her photo....

Godspeed Dear B.J....
I am sure that The Bridge has lots of practice fences for you to try out till your Pet Humans join you!!

Scrubber will be waiting at The Bridge to Welcome you with open paws....

I know how tough this is Foxgal,
Try tofocus on all the Wonderful 14 Years that you had!!!!!!

{{{{{ Hugs and Prayers}}}}}}

Nicole

Cataholic
09-02-2003, 06:18 AM
I am so sorry about your loss of beautiful BJ. May you find comfort knowing she is without pain, and playing freely at the RB with all the other petties.

dukedogsmom
09-02-2003, 06:30 AM
I know your heart is breaking right now. I can only imagine how you must feel. And she really does look good in the picture. Now's not the time for me to comment on your ex, I think you know my opinion on that. B.J. must have really loved you. And that kind of love is very special. I'm sure any of us wouldn't mind you to pm or email us if you need to talk.

stacwase
09-02-2003, 06:44 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. BJ was beautiful and sounds like a sweet and loveable dog. My heart is with you.

jenluckenbach
09-02-2003, 06:58 AM
I am sorry to hear of the passing of B.J. But bless you for loving and caring for her. She will be waiting for you at the RB so she can thank yo for her wonderful life.

tatsxxx11
09-02-2003, 07:26 AM
Dear Fox Gal. I'm so very, very sorry for your great loss::(:( So many of us know the deep sorrow you are feeling right now and my heart breaks for you. Your B.J. is so very beautiful. You and she shared a lifetime of unconditional love, loyalty and devotion. You were so blessed to have known the love of such a wonderful best friend. I hope that your cherished memories of her will give you some measure of comfort during these very difficult days. I know my beloved Lab Jingles, the best friend I ever had, along with all of our RB babies, is welcoming her with slurpy licks and happy, wagging tails. B.J., until that day you and your Mom are together again, run happy and healthy and whole at the RB, sweet girl. I have a feeling you and my Jing are going to make quite the mischievious RB pair:) Fox Gal, I am keeping you in my heart and in my prayers.{{{HUGS}}} Love, Sandra

primabella
09-02-2003, 07:38 AM
I am very sorry for your loss. BJ sounded like such an amazing friend with such a charactar. I'm sure she is running happily at the Bridge. She was such a cute dog.

RIP Sweet BJ

Rachel
09-02-2003, 07:44 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. Your tribute to B.J. is just beautiful. Her loyalty and devotion to you was not in vain. You loved her and cared for her and she knew that. I wish there were something that I could say to ease the pain you are feeling, but I know there is not. Like so many others here, I have been where you are now. Please know that we understand.

cloverfdx
09-02-2003, 08:08 AM
i am so sorry for your loss of B.J, my thoguhts are with you at this most difficult time :(

god speed B.J, have fun at RB

RubyMutt
09-02-2003, 09:02 AM
I'm so sorry :( BJ sounds like she was an incredibly sweet girl. RIP beautiful BJ :(

Tina
09-02-2003, 10:48 AM
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss:( B.J. looked to be such a beautiful dog.

robinh
09-02-2003, 11:55 AM
What a beautiful friend B.J. was to you. I'm so sorry to hear of her passing. I know you will miss her greatly. You are both are in my thoughts and prayers.

Rest In Peace dear B.J.

ChrisH
09-02-2003, 12:14 PM
I am so, so, sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful B.J. My heart goes out to you. {{Hugs}}

Rest in Peace sweet B.J.

magcpen
09-02-2003, 12:28 PM
B.J. sounds like a real lovable handful. :) And it sounds like she really, really loved you and she always will. I'm sure she's playing up at the Rainbow Bridge, and making life a little more fun (if that's possible) for all those other doggies up there. Rest in Peace B.J., youwill be missed. :(

Albea
09-02-2003, 12:39 PM
http://rainbowsbridge.com/images/gate_pics/gate_pic_1198.jpg
Be happy and healthy at the Bridge, sweet BJ,until you and your loving mommy meet again. Be sure that her friends at Pet Talk will be here to help her now, when she misses you so much.

babolaypo65
09-02-2003, 12:52 PM
BJ sounds so sweet. Im sorry for your loss.

pitc9
09-02-2003, 01:34 PM
RIP BJ......it sure sounds like she had a wonderful life, and we all know she's having fun now at RB!!!

God Bless Your Broken Heart!

Fox-Gal
09-02-2003, 03:16 PM
B.J. was very special to me. Lossing her has hit me harder then any others I have losed over my life time. It was so nice to read all your sweet words about B.J., it meant alot.

Around here the family wont talk about it, they all knew it would be the hardest lose for me so I guess they just figure if they don't say anything it's easier for me. B.J. meant alot to me, I even went so far as to fight for her in my divorce hearings. Most people have battles over their children....we went at it over B.J.

She was a pretty girl and I'm gald you all still saw that in her picture. She was so bloated in that picture to me...it was just sad with those sad puppy eyes and all.

I know B.J. at RB driving all the others there nuts with her barking and jumping fences. She back to her hyper self and no Vet to say she need Ritlen (sp?) for dogs. :P :)

Again thanks.

Fox-Gal
09-02-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
Now's not the time for me to comment on your ex, I think you know my opinion on that.

There nothing you could say that I haven't said again and again to him, behind his back, etc. I know your opinion and I agree.

GSDgurl
09-02-2003, 03:30 PM
Im soo, so sorry to hear a B.J..... She sure sounded like a character~!:) She'll be at Rainbow Bridge waitin for her Mommy.

RIP sweet B.J

jazzcat
09-02-2003, 04:55 PM
I'm so sorry too. It's hard to find the right words at a time like this. I truly enjoyed reading abut B.J. - what a wonderful pal. Just know she is free of pain and heartworms and probably chasing my little poodle Pepper around at RB. He's been there since March of 1992 and I still miss him. At least the years make it easier to only remember the happiness he brought me. I'm sure time will be as kind to you.

apcrs5122
09-02-2003, 05:33 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry:( BJ sounded like the best dog you could have, very loving and great to have around. She is absolutly gorgeous in that picture. Heartworms really can be a devestating thing, and many people loose animals to them, but it still always hurts. I know BJ is now running free and happy, heartworm free, at the Rainbow Bridge, just waiting for you.

{{{{LOTS OF HUGS}}}}

KYS
09-02-2003, 06:06 PM
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your
beautiful girl.

Hugs karen

rg_girlca
09-02-2003, 06:24 PM
Your pet was very lucky to have shared such wonderful moments with you. May the sweet memories remain forever in your heart and help you overcome the pain.

I'm so sorry for your loss Fox-Gal.

Rest in Peace Sweet Girl

lizbud
09-02-2003, 06:36 PM
I am so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful B J. It sounds
like she loved you as much as you treasured her.

R.I.P. Sweet B J

koxka
09-03-2003, 01:30 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss.It's so sad to loose a wonderful companion of 14 years.:( .
She had a great life with you and that's all maters. I'm sure she will met Black,my GSD at the RB and have a lot of fun jumping fences together. :)

Sudilar
09-03-2003, 02:31 PM
I am deeply sorry for your loss of your beautiful girl, BJ. What a wonderful tribute you wrote to her. I can see her flying over hill and dale and barking up a storm with my Avalanche (a real barker, too)!! Hugs to you. I know how much your heart hurts. Just remember that BJ will live on in your heart and wait for you til you meet again. Hey, Avalanche, Wolf, Bear, Pal, Blizzard and Gaylord......meet BJ.....

sabies
09-03-2003, 06:11 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss. It sounds like there are plenty of wonderful memories for you. BJ was such a loyal and loving companion - she will always be in your heart.

Foam
09-04-2003, 12:00 AM
What a beautiful girl you had. Remember, she is not gone. She is still with you, and always around. :) Best of luck to you and your furkids in this terrible, terrible time. I am truley sorry. B.J is now playing happily at the bridge with my sweet girl, Barrett. She will be forever waiting for you.
**hugs**

My Peanuts
09-04-2003, 04:52 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I can tell that BJ was a good friend to you. I understand what you are going through. My dog, Angie, passed away about two months ago and it still hurts. I hope the people on this board can offer some comfort.

anna_66
09-05-2003, 12:45 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of BJ. I truly understand how it feels to loose one so close to you. We are here if you need to talk.
R.I.P. Sweet B.J.