PDA

View Full Version : Vote!!! Florida Pet Talk Meeting!!!!

Blustang24
09-01-2003, 08:32 PM
Okay, since I just found out there is an October meeting in Findlay....I figured we could vote to see what month would be most convenient. ;) :D Since it doesn't snow here in Florida and rarely does it get cold, any time would be good.

***The Florida Meeting in October is still on so don't worry for those who plan on going***

I'm thankful that the statewide local PTers can get together, but I would really like to get together from any state. I know I am saying this and you guys are thinking "well because you live down there," but I would like to because it's a different location. I wasn't even really aware of KayAnn going up there, or else I might have joined. I would seriously think about going to Ohio in October, but I have a program to run for the kids in the Community through work. (fingers crossed--if it's cancelled here I come).

SO lets take a vote on what Month would be most convenient for the majority!!! :)

Then we can go from there on specific dates! :D

VOTE!!! :)

dukedogsmom
09-01-2003, 08:45 PM
:( :( I've already made arrangements for a day off and everything. I got on vacation to maryland in January so that's the only month that wouldn't be good. I work shift work so sometimes it's not guarnteed that I can get time off.:( :(

Kfamr
09-01-2003, 08:45 PM
Whichever is fine for me.

I think they should cancel their PT meeting in Ohio and all come down here. :p

Kfamr
09-01-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
:( :( I've already made arrangements for a day off and everything. I got on vacation to maryland in January so that's the only month that wouldn't be good. I work shift work so sometimes it's not guarnteed that I can get time off.:( :(

She DID say the October meeting is still on! :)

dukedogsmom
09-01-2003, 08:47 PM
You can tell I"m tired. It's 9:50pm and I've been up since 4:30am! Worked today. Sorry bout that.

Kfamr
09-01-2003, 08:49 PM
It's ok! :D

Blustang24
09-01-2003, 09:00 PM
Well I look forward to seeing you at the one in October! :)

I know how it is to be working all day from early am til late at night. Tomorrow I work from 5:30am(leave my house at 4:50 though) until 12 noon and at my othe rjob 12:45-9:15pm and drive back home to do it again the next day!! :(

Kfamr
09-01-2003, 10:59 PM
I hope people ACTUALLY come.:rolleyes: :(

wolf_Q
09-01-2003, 11:02 PM
KayAnn I'd LOVE to come but Florida is basically on the other side of the country from here. Nobody will drive me, and if I fly, I can't take Nebo. :(

Maybe next year.....I'd like to get people over to Utah too but it's not gonna happen.