PDA

View Full Version : I am sorry.....

IluvMyBeagle
09-01-2003, 10:52 AM
Hey everyone this is CockatielLuver12. I changed my username cause everyone was mad at me for what I said about cockatiel and I wanted to say sorry to everyone. I do hope you guys can forgive me. :( I would really apperciate it. I am sorry if i hurt anyones feelings. Please forgive me

Dogz
09-01-2003, 10:54 AM
Why did you change your username? That is one of my pet peeves, I am sorry, but I am not going to forgive you. Not now anyway. That made me mad that you said that. It did make some people feel bad. It didn't make me feel bad, like I said before, I love my tiel. You shouldn't have said any of that because you have never owned a tiel, and wouldn't know.

Uabassoon
09-01-2003, 10:56 AM
Geez how many user names do you have now?

RubyMutt
09-01-2003, 10:56 AM
Just because you change your screen name isn't going to make people forgive you :rolleyes:

This is a forum for pet lovers, why would make such an insulting comment??

IluvMyBeagle
09-01-2003, 10:57 AM
I am so sorry though. I never ment to say that I was in a hurry because I was going somewhere and yes I know that was very stupied of me to say it and I know I hurt you and everyone else's feelings. I AM SO SO SORRY. go ahead I deserve to be hurt :(

IluvMyBeagle
09-01-2003, 11:00 AM
Yes I know I deserve to be hurt. i guess it's fare. But you do have to know that I am very sorry. I changed my username because well i donno but i just did. I am so sooorrrryyyy. Go ahead hurt my feelings I diserve It.

Dogz
09-01-2003, 11:04 AM
hmmm... Oh, I had one more thing to say... Welcome to Pet Talk.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

IluvMyBeagle
09-01-2003, 11:08 AM
:'( I am sorry you guys, I hope we can all be friends again and have a good time but all of you have to know that i am truley sorry. You guys are good friends and I should never insult and pet ever. Please let me be a part of pet talk and we can all be friends again and I swear to god I will never say such a bad comment about a bird or anytype of pet again! :) I want to join pet talk I am seriousley sorry

Dogz
09-01-2003, 11:12 AM
Really?:rolleyes: How come you don't BRAG about your pets (you say you have a beagle) instead of CRITCIZING other peoples pets?:rolleyes:

IluvMyBeagle
09-01-2003, 11:16 AM
Did I not say sorry???!!!!! I donno about getting one because my friends said they are kind of boring but I am not saying or not trying to say bad things baout other people pets at all!! I would absolutly love to get one but I heard they are messy and we can;t find a breeder so we just kind of gave up on it......

Dogz
09-01-2003, 11:20 AM
I am glad that you couldn't find a breeder.:rolleyes:

IluvMyBeagle
09-01-2003, 11:23 AM
:( thanks for the lectuare

Dogz
09-01-2003, 11:24 AM
Future Vet tech?!?

Originally posted by wolfsoul
Wow, for everyone's sake, I hope you don't become a vet tech. A vet tech would never insult an owner and tell them that their animal is boring, messy and annoying. :rolleyes: Not the job for you. But you could easily become the next Judge Judy.

See ya later, cockatielhater :rolleyes:
agreed.

IluvMyBeagle
09-01-2003, 11:27 AM
Geeezzz get over yourself. Please!!!! Did I not just say sorry or do you want me to waste my time and say sorry about 10000,0000 times more?!!! I don't hate cockatiels All I said was I am not gonna get one it doesn't mean I hate them. I don't ahve a bunny so that doesn't mean i hate them. You and your pet talk people take this so SERIOUSE. GET OVER IT

Kfamr
09-01-2003, 12:15 PM
Your new name is not going to change your stupidity level.

Please, Do not "waste" your time, more importantly ours, and just leave.

aly
09-01-2003, 12:17 PM
I accept your apology. I hope you learned from the experience. Please tell us about your pets :)

Dogz
09-01-2003, 12:27 PM
Ditto! I would love to see some pics of your beagle!:D

popcornbird
09-01-2003, 02:33 PM
I accept your apology even though you very much hurt all of us tiel lovers with your comments. You don't need to believe everything your friends say. What do they know? :rolleyes: Tiels are the most entertaining little birdies and *boring* is just a term that does NOT fit them in any way possible. They are so very intelligent, and wonderful acrobatic clowns. Many of my friends who have both dogs and birds say that birds compare to dogs in their playfulness and intelligence. They're full of personality in their little feathery bodies, and make wonderful pets for any wonderful pet owner. Its a shame that you acted in the way you did, but since its obvious that you're young, you are forgiven. Just don't do this again!

tikeyas_mom
09-01-2003, 03:32 PM
I think you should stick around :). Any pics of the cute lil beagle ?? :D. I think that you could become an active meber here if you just stick to it, I dont know what you did here to make everyone made, I must have missed it, but WELCOME!!! :D:D

Dogz
09-01-2003, 03:34 PM
This is what made us mad Jynelle.

Originally posted by CockatielLuver12
Hey everyone i am not getting a cockatiel! I didn't really want one cuz they are boring messy and annoying. Bye Bye

Kfamr
09-01-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
I dont know what you did here to make everyone made, I must have missed it,

She said some mean stuff about 'tiels when she supposedly calls herself a 'tiel lover'.

tikeyas_mom
09-01-2003, 03:40 PM
what kinda mean stuff?? :confused:

Dogz
09-01-2003, 04:04 PM
I just said in the other post. She called them loud, messy, and boring, and we were just telling her how wrong she was.

primabella
09-01-2003, 04:30 PM
I have nothing to forgive you for. I hate that you change your username, it's pointless. People will be mean or say mean things to you no matter what your username is. Or they'll be nice and say nice things to you. It doesn't make a difference you are still the same person.

If you are saying sorry a million times, and people won't accept that leave them be. It's not up to you to FORCE people to forgive you. It's called free will.

Now I really wish you would start sharing pictures and stories of your pets or just leave. You say you want to be a member of this board but so far I haven't seen any nice posts by you.

IluvMyBeagle
09-03-2003, 04:57 PM
Okay I know that my username isn't gonna change what people think or say about me..... Go get a life it is just a username geeezzzzzz you guys really need some help because you know what??!!! if you have nothing to forgive me for then why are you even in volved in it?!

primabella
09-03-2003, 05:50 PM
It might just be a username but it really gets me nervous not knowing exactly who you are anymore. So many usernames, one person. It's also a waste of names on the board.

I am getting involved because you posted a stupid comment on a public messageboard. I don't think you should pressure people to forgive you.

We need help? All you do is switch username and ask for forgivness. I need to get a life? I have not seen one post by you that doesn't include asking for forgivness, making a silly comment of a tiel or asking us to join a club. Maybe I missed some of your more 'valuable' posts. :rolleyes: Whatever, I don't care anymore.

allanimalswelcome
09-03-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by primabella
It might just be a username but it really gets me nervous not knowing exactly who you are anymore. So many usernames, one person. It's also a waste of names on the board.

I am getting involved because you posted a stupid comment on a public messageboard. I don't think you should pressure people to forgive you.

We need help? All you do is switch username and ask for forgivness. I need to get a life? I have not seen one post by you that doesn't include asking for forgivness, making a silly comment of a tiel or asking us to join a club. Maybe I missed some of your more 'valuable' posts. :rolleyes: Whatever, I don't care anymore.

You said it sista!

~Rachel

Karen
09-03-2003, 06:43 PM
Every single one of you, stop it right now.

What she said before is over with, she has apologized. She has asked for forgiveness. Let us all move on, and not carry hurt forward needlessly.

This is Pet Talk. We are a friendly, caring community of people who love pets. We believe every pet is special, right? Well, it stands to reason that every person is, too.

Please be courteous. Be kind. Be the loving community we usually are, and always should be.

If you are EVER about to post angrily, stop, go snuggle a bird or bunny, kitty, snakie - whatever pet you have! Take your pet for a walk - you'll both enjoy it! When you are feeling calm again, then post! Any arguments? PM me.

Dogz
09-03-2003, 06:51 PM
No arguments there Karen. I like the way you look at things.:) Even if I was mad, if I looked at your posts, I wouldn't be mad anymore. Thanks for being so great to Pet Talk. I really appreciate, and I am sure everyone else is too.:)

GoldenRetrLuver
09-03-2003, 07:08 PM
I'm sorry Karen. I just think she could have reworded herself better. I got carried away. Sorry everyone.

Dogz
09-03-2003, 07:30 PM
Yeah, I am sorry everone too. It just made me kind of made about what she said, but she did apologize, so I forgave her.

primabella
09-04-2003, 03:08 PM
OKAY I forgive you ILuvMyBeagle but I have a reason why I was such a crank...

I had a terrible day yesterday, you wouldn't believe it so I'm sorry I got carried away. Plus, her whole attitude towards it (first post and stuff) really got to me. Anyways, I hope she at least takes some more time and brings some more thought into her posts and it'll be fine with me.

Honestly, my mood yesterday was like, highest level of b****iness, you couldn't imagine so I'm sorry.

Okay? :D :D :D See I'm good ;) ;) ;) No I'm kidding, I'm real sorry I got carried away.

IluvMyBeagle
09-04-2003, 03:46 PM
Primabella that is what happend to me too I had a bad day or I mean i was in a hurry and I got carried away and if you forgive me I will forgive you!! :-D

primabella
09-04-2003, 03:52 PM
You said you were in a hurry, not having a bad day ;) In any case, it's all over...it's all good.

IluvMyBeagle
09-04-2003, 03:53 PM
Are we all good now??!!!! Thanks again everyone for forgiving me!!!

GoldenRetrLuver
09-04-2003, 06:17 PM
Welcome. Sorry if I went a little overboard...school was starting and I was a little nervous. Plus, Daisy wasn't feeling too good, so I was a tad worried....anyway, welcome to pet talk. :)

lv4dogs
09-05-2003, 11:53 AM
I have been reading a lot of the posts but not saying anything cause they are childish. This tops them all! Boy & you want to be a vet tech.... How scary! PLEASE let us know if & when you finally do become one & let us know where as I WILL NEVER go there for my animals care.

I do truely forgive you but just had to state my mind finally, even though I am late. Everyone deserves another chance. Just hope you learned from this!

Changing your name does not better anything, just makes it worse. Do you think people will not recognize you or what?
You LOVED cockatiels so much your name was that, then you say you never wanted one & do not like them? Deffiently not what a vet tech would say.
There have been other occasions of stupidity on your part but that is done w/. & I am now done with this for god!
Yes we all have our preferences of animals we love & would own but a true animal lover would care for all animals in one way or another.
Persoanlly I would not own a cat but I like them but I do not blurt that out.
Grow up!

IluvMyBeagle
09-05-2003, 03:52 PM
And your saying I am being rude....???? look who's talking