PDA

View Full Version : NetFlix -- comments?

AmberLee
08-31-2003, 06:23 PM
Hi, I recently signed up for NetFlix and so far I'm very impressed with their speed and service.

I was just wondering how many other PTers use this internet based DVD rental service, and if you are pleased with it, too. (I'm still in my free two week rental period, just in case...)

I'm on the $20/mo plan which means 3 DVDs at a time. So far I've seen Gigi, All the Presidents Men, and an old Cary Grant film called The Awful Truth (I adore oldies, can't you tell)? I sent the first two back already and two replacements have been sent. :eek: I didn't check the mail yesterday. I wonder if the new ones arrived already?

Bye!

babolaypo65
08-31-2003, 06:24 PM
I haven't joined, but several of my good friends have. They love it.

jenfer
08-31-2003, 06:30 PM
I joined not too long ago. I am quite happy with it so far. :)

AmberLee
08-31-2003, 06:35 PM
If you are curious, here is a link to Netflix (http://www.netflix.com/Default) .

Amber
08-31-2003, 06:42 PM
I think my dad does that net flix stuff

RubyMutt
08-31-2003, 07:34 PM
OMG, I LOVE it! I got sick & tired of late fees, expensive rentals, etc, etc, etc.... at video rental stores (although I am still a member at Hollywood video so I can rent games). I could never go back! I've probably been a member with NetFlix for a little over a year now, I cannot say anything bad about it. It's wonderful! Absolutely WONDERFUL!!

dukedogsmom
08-31-2003, 07:54 PM
I have seriously been considering doing just that! Wasn't sure I wanted to but it would be nice not to have late fees and all that. And, no trips to Blockbuster or wherever to return them. I'm off for a few days and might just join.

AmberLee
09-01-2003, 12:24 AM
I went out to the mail box and had "Love's Labour's Lost" and "Audrey Hepburn's Gardens of the World" waiting for me. Hee, hee. I'm loving this!