PDA

View Full Version : Poor dogs

Aspen and Misty
08-31-2003, 12:50 PM
SOrry needing to vent yet again!

Ok I go over to my sisters boyfriends house to get his Dog Sage and bring him over here so I can train the out of controlle pup. Ok, so I need to introduce some people. Sharon is my sister's boyfriends roomate. Vicouse is her GSD/huskie mix, really named Shyan, Simon there Husky, Puppy, there pur-bred german sheperd whos real name is Sable.

Well, we pull up and Simon is in a area of the house he is not supposed to be in unless there is someone with him. So how did he get in there? We are looking at Simon and are like What? When all the sudden we feel a cold wet noise on our legs, it's Vicouse (Shyan), GSD/huskie mix, Sharon's other dog. We then deced to take Vicouse to the back door as it's easier to get her in to a door wiht out a big old Huskie jumping on you. So I pick Vicouse up since she isn't wearing a collar and walk her to the back of the house. When we get around there we see Sage, my sisters boyfrineds dog, in the outside pen. Ok so what the F*** is going on? No doges should be left outside in this 90 degree weather (I think it's hotter). So I take Vicouse inside and she drinks a whole bowl and a half of water, she was sooo thristy. We look in the room where Simon should be and it's completly destroyed! Eveyrthing is chewed apart, it was disguisting! So we finally figured it out. Sharon didn't want ot deal with the mess so she Locked Simon in the room where he shouldn't be (with dangerouse chemicals might I add, yes a destructive Huskie with chemicals :rolleyes: ) she then locked Vicouse and Sage outside and put Puppy, her other dog, pur-bred GSD, in her crate in one of the bedrooms. So, I get Simon some water as he was without water all day and I get Vicouse some more water cause she is still thirsty :rolleyes: . I then go in to get Puppy out so she can go potty. I go in and am imidetly taken back by the extreme hottenes of the room! I swear you could bake a cake in there! It's hotter then outside! And poor puppy is in her pen and, you guessed it, without water!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: by this time I had had enough. We took puppy and Simon outside to go potty. So Vicouse more water. Turned the temp down to 65 in the house as we all were hot in there 75 degree home. So I sit there for about 10 mins and clean up all the magazines, cd cases, nutts and builts, tapes and cds. We then get Puppy, Simon and Vicouse back inside and put them in the living room where they should have been. Filled up there food and water dish (there was no food either when we went). We then went outside and brought Sage, my sisters bofriends dog back over to our house.

I am so angry at the way these dogs are treated!!!! :mad: The dogs didn't even have water!! My goodness, they NEED water!!!! :mad:

Well needless to say I am sitting here with the cutest puppy head on my lap looking up at me like can we play now? He definitly is never ever going back to that house again!

Ash

ps: My sisters boyfriend has not been home since yesterday morning. He got in a fight wiht Sharon and didn't want to go see her. He stopped in quickly to let Sage out last night but that was it. We are thining she didn't re-fill he dogs water dish last night or this morning and didn't take them to do there buisness this morning. If my sisters BF would have been there I swear he would have killed her. (O yea, I have pics of sage and will be getting pics of Simon, Puppy and Vicouse tonight when I go over to bath/brush out Simon who hasn't been brushed in 4 months, seriouisly)

magcpen
08-31-2003, 12:56 PM
Unbelievable. How awful. I'm glad you have Sage with you right now. And I can't wait to see the photos. Poor, poor things. :(

dukedogsmom
08-31-2003, 07:33 PM
I don't mean to offend you but from what I've read, doesn't sound like she should have dogs at all. Especially with an abusive boyfriend. And why doesn't she kick him to the curb??