PDA

View Full Version : I am not getting....

CockatielLuver12
08-31-2003, 09:19 AM
Hey everyone i am not getting a cockatiel! I didn't really want one cuz they are boring messy and annoying. Bye Bye

allanimalswelcome
08-31-2003, 09:39 AM
How insulting...especially considering there are so many tiel owners on here(me for one). If you don't like an animal you don't need to come here and state it. I'm not all that found of cats but I don't go to the cat board and announce it...sheesh:rolleyes:

~Rachel

Dogz
08-31-2003, 10:36 AM
You sure don't sound like a Cockatiel lover to me! You didn't need to tell us this, but it doesn't bother me any because I don't really care what you think. I love my Nelly bird, and I will never think that she is boring, loud, and messy, because she is part of my family. I guess you don't know tiels as I do, because those aren't the kind of words I would use to describe them.

Amber
08-31-2003, 10:49 AM
Yeah Really!! You didnt need to announce that! that was plain rude. If you dont like them then keep it to urself.

I Love Brian, Forever <3
08-31-2003, 12:53 PM
I'm glad you chose not to get a tiel, you probably wouldn't have made a good owner. Thank you for saving another tiel.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

wolfsoul
08-31-2003, 01:12 PM
Wow, for everyone's sake, I hope you don't become a vet tech. A vet tech would never insult an owner and tell them that their animal is boring, messy and annoying. :rolleyes: Not the job for you. But you could easily become the next Judge Judy.

See ya later, cockatielhater :rolleyes:

magcpen
08-31-2003, 01:15 PM
Okaaaayyy.... hmm, well, I'd guess this person is new because I have never seen a Pet Talk person be that rude.... and I've never seen a message so pointless on here before....

zippy-kat
08-31-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by CockatielLuver12
they are boring messy and annoying.

Gee. If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black.

popcornbird
08-31-2003, 01:22 PM
Okaaaaaaay............................

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

First you're like acting likeyou really like them and blah blah blah, and all of a sudden, they're annoying and messy. :rolleyes: What do you even know if you've never had one? Personally, I'm SO glad you aren't getting one because people like you don't deserve the joy of having a tiel. Boring? HAH! You REALLY need to take a hike! LOLOLOLOLOL Entertaining and hilarious clowns can never be boring, and that's what tiels are. They keep me laughing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Messy and annoying? LOL What a joke. All animals make a mess in some way or another, but cockatiels are far less messy than many other animals. As for annoying, I've never met an annoying tiel in my life. :rolleyes: They're the sweetest little birds on the planet and I couldn't live my life without them. I love my tiels and wouldn't trade them for any dog, cat, rabbit, goldfish, or anything else on the planet. :rolleyes: Never had one, don't talk. :rolleyes: All the tiel owners here love their tiels dearly, and EVEN if they were messy, which they aren't really that much, I wouldn't trade them for a mountain of gold. I find other animals annoying, but I wouldn't go announcing that on their boards. :rolleyes: BYE and may you never get a tiel in your life.

allanimalswelcome
08-31-2003, 01:32 PM
Well said PCB! I know you would be the one to make a statement on this thread!

Linux(my cockatiel) and Baracuda (my parakeet) never fail to make me smile or laugh. Even in the morning when I'm feeling my worst just hearing Linux chrip "Hello Pretty Bird!" makes my day.

I'm glad you never got a tiel. You wouldn't deserve one after what you said.

I'll say what wolfsoul said: See you later cockatielhater

~Rachel

gini
08-31-2003, 01:40 PM
Hey everyone i am not getting a cockatiel! I didn't really want one cuz they are boring messy and annoying. Bye Bye

Well, isn't this precious? Just precious!

allanimalswelcome
08-31-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by gini
Well, isn't this precious? Just precious!

LOL:D

~Rachel

Dogz
08-31-2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
Okaaaaaaay............................

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

First you're like acting likeyou really like them and blah blah blah, and all of a sudden, they're annoying and messy. :rolleyes: What do you even know if you've never had one? Personally, I'm SO glad you aren't getting one because people like you don't deserve the joy of having a tiel. Boring? HAH! You REALLY need to take a hike! LOLOLOLOLOL Entertaining and hilarious clowns can never be boring, and that's what tiels are. They keep me laughing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Messy and annoying? LOL What a joke. All animals make a mess in some way or another, but cockatiels are far less messy than many other animals. As for annoying, I've never met an annoying tiel in my life. :rolleyes: They're the sweetest little birds on the planet and I couldn't live my life without them. I love my tiels and wouldn't trade them for any dog, cat, rabbit, goldfish, or anything else on the planet. :rolleyes: Never had one, don't talk. :rolleyes: All the tiel owners here love their tiels dearly, and EVEN if they were messy, which they aren't really that much, I wouldn't trade them for a mountain of gold. I find other animals annoying, but I wouldn't go announcing that on their boards. :rolleyes: BYE and may you never get a tiel in your life.

Go PCB!:D

Boring?:rolleyes: right..:rolleyes:
I am glad that you aren't getting a cockatiel too.

CathyBogart
08-31-2003, 02:30 PM
I hate children, why don't I go announce that on a parenting board? Let's stop feeding the trolls now.

Amber
08-31-2003, 02:51 PM
WELL SAID PCB!!! YAY!!!

Rottieluver45
08-31-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Dogz
You sure don't sound like a Cockatiel lover to me! You didn't need to tell us this, but it doesn't bother me any because I don't really care what you think. I love my Nelly bird, and I will never think that she is boring, loud, and messy, because she is part of my family. I guess you don't know tiels as I do, because those aren't the kind of words I would use to describe them.

Ditto! :rolleyes:

aly
08-31-2003, 03:32 PM
*No* animal is annoying. Geez. Please open your mind a little.

Amber
08-31-2003, 05:00 PM
*No* animal is annoying. Geez. Please open your mind a little.

Really you cockatiel hater!!!

*well said aly*:)

shais_mom
08-31-2003, 08:36 PM
Sounds to me like she just doesn't like animals period.
Just not mature enough apparently!

Kfamr
08-31-2003, 08:43 PM
I didn't really want one cuz they are boring messy and annoying. Bye Bye

As if you're not? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Maybe it's just YOU that are too LAZY, IGNOARNT, and close minded to take care of one. From seeing owners on here (Such and PCB) and how much they love their tiels, They sure don't seem boring, messy, and annoying to me.

GoldenRetrLuver
09-01-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Kfamr
As if you're not? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Maybe it's just YOU that are too LAZY, IGNOARNT, and close minded to take care of one. From seeing owners on here (Such and PCB) and how much they love their tiels, They sure don't seem boring, messy, and annoying to me.

AGREED. :rolleyes: As I know this, having a cockatiel myself.

CockatielLuver12
09-01-2003, 10:36 AM
You guyz i am sorry but I was in a hurry to write and I didn't mean that they were annoying okay...... I would like to have one but No one has givin me advise or anything like that. Plus they would be a little messy and my puppy would scare it. I never ment to say that cockatiel were annoying but I really wasn't thinking and I am sorry. Pleaze forgive me!!! Please I never ment to say anything of what I said.

:( PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!

Dogz
09-01-2003, 11:09 AM
Well maybe a cockatiel just isn't for you.:rolleyes: No wonder *cough*what Kayann said.;) What kind of puppy do you have? I have 4 dogs, and they don't even bother Nelly.

IluvMyBeagle
09-01-2003, 11:13 AM
Well I have a beagle and it is 1 years old just a lil puppy and It would scare the thing. It is just well people said they are very messy and all but I don't blame them I am sordof messy too but I donno I just don;t wanna get one cause we can't find a breeder first of all

GoldenRetrLuver
09-01-2003, 11:16 AM
Why do you keep changing your user name?! :rolleyes: Even if you were in a hurry, you didn't have to be so rude about it. I have a cockatiel, and they are not rude, or annoying. But yes, they can be messy. I guess you aren't a cockatiel lover...:rolleyes:

IluvMyBeagle
09-01-2003, 11:19 AM
I changed it because you guys are lecturing me. Talk about rude but I guess i was being rude too. I deserve to have my feelings hurt. you guys never liked me the first time i came to this website.

GoldenRetrLuver
09-01-2003, 11:22 AM
Because you were flooding the board trying to get people to join your club! :rolleyes: Wehave our own club here, its called Pet Talk. If you didn't want people to be rude to you, don't try to explain things you don't understand. (ex: cockatiels)

IluvMyBeagle
09-01-2003, 11:24 AM
Yea I was doing clubs because it was my first time here but you judged me right away. ANd never gave me a chance. Take time to think about that one

GoldenRetrLuver
09-01-2003, 11:27 AM
Judged you right away?! You were flooding pet talk with thread of nonsence!! But enough about the past, im glad you aren't gettinga cockatiel. I don't think your the right owner for one. You COULD have been nicer about it. Again, don't try to explain things you don't understand.

Dogz
09-01-2003, 11:32 AM
I agree with you Julie. I am going to forget about this person.

gini
09-01-2003, 11:50 AM
You guyz i am sorry but I was in a hurry to write and I didn't mean that they were annoying okay...... I would like to have one but No one has givin me advise or anything like that. Plus they would be a little messy and my puppy would scare it. I never ment to say that cockatiel were annoying but I really wasn't thinking and I am sorry. Pleaze forgive me!!! Please I never ment to say anything of what I said.

:( PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!

The only way we can learn something about you is by the way you write your feelings here on Pet Talk. Unless we have met you in person and have gotten to know you a bit better - we can only go by your written words.

Everyone here doesn't just love their pets - they adore them and take great joy in all that their pets give.

It is easy to bat out a few words and hit that submit reply button.

Give yourself more time when you post. When you said that tiels are messy - you hit a nerve with the tiel lovers.

My kitties can be messy and they can be annoying too......but I don't love them any less......and I have to clean up after them.

Forgive you? Yes, you are forgiven - anyone else?

Dogz
09-01-2003, 11:59 AM
gini you put that in a good way. Thank you. I also agree with gini now (that I have cooled down) that we should for give this person. So yes I am in too.

aly
09-01-2003, 12:24 PM
I definately forgive her, and think she has been given too hard of a time here. She is young, cut her some slack :)

Kfamr
09-01-2003, 12:27 PM
Once again, Being young is no excuse.

gini
09-01-2003, 12:29 PM
Well, you have a choice. You can either continue to rag on her or you can forgive her and let it go. Forgiving her takes some maturity.

Kfamr
09-01-2003, 12:32 PM
I have nothing to forgive her for, so I don't know why I'd have to. She's done nothing to me personally. I'm not hurt in anyway mentally or physically. :)

gini
09-01-2003, 12:35 PM
I didn't mean "YOU" - I meant everyone. She did ask everyone to please forgive her.

Kfamr
09-01-2003, 12:39 PM
Ok, And I was just telling "YOU" from "MY" point of view. :)

primabella
09-01-2003, 12:52 PM
If you were in a hurry, why didn't you just wait until later when you had more time to explain? I don't think it has to do with maturity, just how you write your words and how you manage your time.

I think being young had something to do with it. My brother is 10 and if he were to come on here to post this feelings on cats he would probably say they are boring. He's a kid, he doesn't know how to say things. As we get older we mature. I am not saying that you should automatically blame a young person for something they have done or said because of their age but it probably just came out wrong. But again, I think she should have just waited until she had more time and knew what to say before posting.

And ILuvMyBeagle or whatever your name is now, you don't have to keep switching usernames. Whether you are ILuvMyBeagle or ILuvCockatiels, you are still the same person and we know that. There's no point in changing it. :rolleyes:

Anyways I don't have anything to forgive her either. Maybe those tiel owners do but I don't.

moosmom
09-01-2003, 01:38 PM
Personally, I think CockatielLuver12 should change her sig. Anyone who thinks they're boring, messy and annoying is definitely NOT a tiel lover and definitely doesn't deserve one.

Besides, tiels are only as messy as their owners. If their owner's don't take care of them, it's their own fault and shouldn't whine about it.

popcornbird
09-01-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by moosmom

Besides, tiels are only as messy as their owners. If their owner's don't take care of them, it's their own fault and shouldn't whine about it.

Well said. Any animal is only as messy as their owners, because getting a pet is a responsibility, and cleaning after them is part of it. If you don't clean, of course they're going to make a mess, but if you clean after them (which is not even much.......just a 2 minute sweep every night), you won't even notice any mess.

I honestly believe this person is a young child and doesn't know how to say things, exactly how they should be said. For that reason, I forgive her, but girl, you really should think before speaking next time. We only know you from your words here, so that's how we judge people.

Maybe you should've said you don't think tiels are for you at this point, or that you can't handle any more pets for now, or something like that, but calling any pet annoying, messy, and boring is uncalled for. I'm sure you won't do this again next time, now that you've learned your lesson. We learn from our mistakes. For now, you're forgiven. :)

I Love Brian, Forever <3
09-01-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Once again, Being young is no excuse.

Not an excuse..... but the REASON being why she acted as she did.

Logan
09-02-2003, 09:16 AM
I'm not changing my name, but I really, really LOVE Cockatiels!!! :D

IluvMyBeagle
09-03-2003, 05:02 PM
You guys need help badley wow I said I am not getting a cockatiel so why don't you go get a clue and get over it.... this was like a week ago!!!!!

IluvMyBeagle
09-03-2003, 05:07 PM
You guys I promise next time I will think before I speak and please forgive me this was a long time ago and in the past now can you all forgive me??!! I said I am sorry about a 10,000,000 times and you guys still can't be mad at me because I am so sorry and I shouldn't have said that. Please 4 give me :D

primabella
09-03-2003, 05:51 PM
If it is so old why are you still asking for forgivness? :rolleyes: You don't seem to care anymore...

gini
09-03-2003, 08:16 PM
Primabella, you have over 4610 posts and IluvmyBeagle has 13 - alright maybe double that for those under her other name.

So, she made a mistake - is that how we treat newcomers here?

Could we perhaps ask her to tell us more about her beagle under the dog threads?

Let's try to make her more welcome than this.

Karen
09-03-2003, 08:42 PM
This is what I posted about this situation in the other thread. I'm putting it here, too, so that everyone gets the message.

What she said before is over with, she has apologized. She has asked for forgiveness. Let us all move on, and not carry hurt forward needlessly.

This is Pet Talk. We are a friendly, caring community of people who love pets. We believe every pet is special, right? Well, it stands to reason that every person is, too.

Please be courteous. Be kind. Be the loving community we usually are, and always should be.

If you are EVER about to post angrily, stop, go snuggle a bird or bunny, kitty, snakie - whatever pet you have! Take your pet for a walk - you'll both enjoy it! When you are feeling calm again, then post! Any arguments? PM me.

primabella
09-04-2003, 03:00 PM
Alright geez...

I had a REALLY TERRIBLE day yesterday and this "argument" wasn't making it better for me. I should have stopped when I was ahead.

With nothing left to say...welcome to PT.

IluvMyBeagle
09-04-2003, 03:42 PM
Thank you popcorn bird and primabella. I am so sorry about your bad day yesterday primabella. :D Thank you again!

primabella
09-04-2003, 03:54 PM
Okay then..:)

IluvMyBeagle
09-04-2003, 04:07 PM
Lets just stop fighting. Primabella even said she has bad days too and everyone forgave me but lets not get in a argument anymore!!!! THANKS again to the people who forgave me!!!!! ;)