PDA

View Full Version : WARNING!!!!

zippy-kat
07-25-2001, 01:49 AM
This story/pic has been known to produce fits of laughter! lol :D Please(!) read before viewing the pic. The following is a TRUE story that happened to us, thanks to Sara. lol

One bright sunny day, my mother, sister, and I were gathered around the dining room table reading the newspaper. Mom happened to be reading the classifieds and noticed an add for BOXER PUPPIES!! She looked over to Sara (our boxer) who was busily munching on her blue octopus, Oakley, in the living room. "SARA! THERE'S BOXER PUPPIES FOR SALE IN THE PAPER!!" exclaimed Mom. Sara jumped up, ran over to us, grabbed the paper, and the following picture tells the rest of the story..... LOL

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/031/wu/9y/9s/Fq20062.jpg

Think that was a hint? lol :D

Gotta love those animals!

[ July 25, 2001: Message edited by: zippy-kat ]

Pam
07-25-2001, 05:49 AM
Ha! Ha! Ha! I love it!! I can't tell you how timely this post was. I just got done cleaning up after Bella. I have a pillow with the words on it "A House Is Not A Home Without A Cat." I have had it for years. Well, apparently Bella disagrees with the statement. It was in shreds with the stuffing all over the living room. If I had read your post first I would have taken a picture!! Ya gotta love 'em! Even though they are naughty they give us a good laugh now and then!

[ July 25, 2001: Message edited by: Pam ]

Tanya&Fritz
07-25-2001, 07:55 AM
That's so funny. Do you have any more pictures of Sara that you could post? I'm a HUGE boxer lover :)

zippy-kat
07-25-2001, 11:31 AM
I have some more pics but they--along with Sara--are (unfortunately) at my parents house right now. I'm finishing up summer skewl so I can graduate college in Dec! I'll be sure to pic up all my pics on the next trip home!

This is the only other pic I have right now. It's a very, very close up. lol She was on my bed looking down at me in the floor. (She has trained us to stay off the furniture! HA! :D )

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/031/Vt/Di/E8/XM33758.jpg

aly
07-25-2001, 01:50 PM
Hehe, Sara is a doll :) Looks like she doesn't want a little brother or sister!

tatsxxx11
07-25-2001, 08:25 PM
Good job Sara! Keeping your domain free of intruders! :D What a great story...Who says dogs don't THINK!!!!

AdoreMyDogs
07-25-2001, 09:20 PM
Haaa Haaa Haaaa Haaaa!!! LOL LOL :D :D :D That's a laughing out loud story and picture :) Absolutely hilarious :D

I kinda get the suspicion that Sara does not want a boxer puppy sharing HER house :D

Daisy's Mom
07-26-2001, 01:27 AM
LOL that's so funny! Wow, she sure got her message across! Hehe. She is adorable, by the way!