PDA

View Full Version : Bentley

sasha the cat
08-30-2003, 01:53 AM
Mew, Bentley Kitty --

CATgratulations on being our COTD. You are one handsome boy...and mew, mew I love your purrson 'cause you're a rescued pet. My KatMa believes we rescued pets are the best buddies a purrson can have.

Enjoy today -- in the limelight for Mr Bentley Kitty -- a good place to be. Live long, healthy, happy, & loved. Sweet angels like you are just soooo precious. Mew, me-eow my KatMa said you love supervising your purrson's computer work and also the laundry detail. Me too, so we already have three things in common: rescued kitty cats; computer activity and laundry supervision. I'm sure, mew, you also like the eating & napping activities too.

Your purrson and all animal lovers can help animals by visiting the website http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com every day.

Dan Holder
08-30-2003, 06:42 AM
Mr. Bentley looks and sounds like a fine kitty. In fact, he sounds like as good a cat as there is. Not a purebreed with paperwork, or bred to sell, in a world full of homeless cats, he's lucky to find a human that appreciates what he is. Good luck, fella.

bisi.cat
08-30-2003, 07:45 AM
Bentley, you are such a wonderful boy!!!
For sure you are a good example that no long pedigree or papers are needed to be a very fine cat...you simply are fine!!!

I loved to read that you are another one of those helping cats, always around their humans, supervising them and jump in with a purr or cuddle when needed!
Please keep up this wonderful job!!!

Celebrate your special day!!!
:) :) :)

kohala
08-30-2003, 09:25 AM
You are too cool, Bentley - and it looks like you found the purrfect human to be cool with. Laundry folding is a special entertainment we humans do for you cats as we make nice, warm, CLEAN, stacks of soft stuff for you to cuddle up on (or in). May you have a day filled with lots of warm laundry fresh out of the dryer and, of course, chinskritchies and treats!!! ;) ;) ;)

catmandu
08-30-2003, 09:35 AM
Bold beatific Bentley might not be a purebred , but like the car of the same name , he is a finely tuned valuable purring machine! Beautiful Bentley with amazing tail , COTD!!!:cool: :D ;) :rolleyes: :p :)

jazzcat
08-30-2003, 11:03 AM
Congrats on being COTD, Bentley. You are such beautiful boy and I can tell you are loved very much.

Sara luvs her Tinky
08-30-2003, 11:17 AM
CONGRATULATIONS BENTLEY

You sure are such a cutie pie!!! I am glad you found yourself a good forever home. I hope you have a wonderful day today Bentley full of HUGS and KISSES!!... and lots of extra yummy treats and lap time!!!!!!!
:)

momoffuzzyfaces
08-30-2003, 11:39 AM
Bentley
What a handsome fellow you are! Sounds like you have found the perfect forever home for yourself. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetheart.:D

Cataholic
08-30-2003, 12:31 PM
All I can say is you are one beautiful boy, Bentley! I wish I was there to pick you up and smooch your belly...

Barbara
08-30-2003, 01:45 PM
Bentley, what a handsome and elegant boy you are. I would guess your tail has not been broken but you have some meezer genes! Many South East Asian cats and also many meezers have a genetically bent tail:)

Enjoy your day and get yourself some extra treats:)

Jax
08-30-2003, 01:53 PM
What a beauitful boy you are Bentley buddy! Such a stunning black cat with such pretty eyes. Thank goodness you are safe and sound in a loving home now, cutie!! Congrats to Bentley, Our Adorable Cat of the Day!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
08-30-2003, 02:45 PM
Vrmmm, vrmmmm, start your engines! Beautiful, bold Bentley is our super duper Cat of the Day!:) I can't say it any better than Catmandu!! You're a fine tuned, sleek and stunning purrring machine! No "papers" needed! Your most impressive pedigree is written all over your beautiful self! Yes,you are SO cute! And I think your tail is your most endearing trait!:) Yay, Bentley!! I hope you and your family have a very wonderful day of celebration, sweetheart!:) HUgs and kisses to you adorable Bentley!

greendoor678
08-30-2003, 03:13 PM
Bentley-Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
You look so much like my kitty, Neo that it's uncanny!
Perhaps they are distant relatives, since we live near Cincinatti!

Below is a picture of our charmer, Neo.
He's a real ham!
Don't they look alike?

http://home.fuse.net/roomx/idge%20neo%20cuddling%208-3.jpg

judymin61
08-30-2003, 03:54 PM
Hi Bentley,
As everybody says, you are a real cutiepie!:D I think your tail is so cute! However, it could be that you have "bobtail" genes which would explain the tail. Congratulations on being our COTD!

karlyb
08-30-2003, 08:53 PM
Hello handsome Bentley. My girl Janie looks a lot like you, except for your tail being bent and hers is straight. I'm glad you found such a good home where you are loved so much. And you are repaying your parent's kindness by helping with household chores! Long and happy life to you Bentley, our COTD.

2kitties
09-02-2003, 10:07 AM
Hi Bentley, this is Taz. I was POTD on the day before you. I wanted to get in here to say you are one handsome dude. I like your style! Enjoy your day and I'll be seeing ya!

vennessa henry
01-17-2004, 08:03 PM
HELLO BENTLEY'S OWNERS,I HAVE A CAT THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE YOURS MINUS THE FLUFFY TAIL. HE MUST HAVE BURMESE IN HIM THAT KINK IN HIS TAIL IS THE GIVE AWAY. IT'S TRAIT WITH THE BURMESE. I WAS TOLD MY SHADOW WAS PART SIAMESE BUT I READ SOMEWHERE ABOUT THAT TAIL KINK, SO NOW I KNOW THEY WERE WRONG ABOUT HIS PARENTAGE.