PDA

View Full Version : To those not on Xmas card list

aly
01-07-2002, 01:03 AM
Hi guys. I just wanted to tell everyone who wasn't on the Christmas card list HAPPY HOLIDAYS! And I wanted to show the 2 pictures I sent in all my cards :)

http://community.webshots.com/storage/1/v0/1/16/25/28711625TdptsDfsOs_ph.jpg

http://community.webshots.com/storage/1/v0/1/16/41/28711641wQJbuqULPt_ph.jpg

Logan
01-07-2002, 07:28 AM
What a terrific idea, Aly! Here's our "dog" Christmas card that Jackie scanned in for me. There was another picture that some of you got of Helen and Wonder Butter as well. Honey is on the left, looking away, Helen in the middle, and Lilly on the right!!

Hope everyone has the BEST of New Years in 2002!!

http://community.webshots.com/storage/1/v0/2/55/89/28725589inJMhfgKll_ph.jpg

jackiesdaisy1935
01-07-2002, 09:16 AM
Wonderful pictures, Aly that is so cute having their picture taken with Santa, I loved it, now I'm going to have to get another bulletin board to post them.
Logan, you know I love that picture, how good can it get with the three most beautiful girls in the world in one picture.
How lucky can you get to have them all with you. LOL
Jackie

*LabLoverKEB*
01-07-2002, 07:49 PM
Aly, I just love that picture of Reece, and Lolly, with Santa!!! ;) And I also love the one of sweet Shiloh!!! :)

Logan, that is a wonderful picture, of your three beautiful girls! :)

Great pics!

Sarah & Sadie*

Pam
01-08-2002, 05:37 AM
When it was time to take pictures for Christmas cards of course my little ones would not cooperate and sit together so hubby took three different shots. Then about a week ago he found them all asleep in a little fur pile on the recliner. As he quietly got out the camera they started to wake up but at least you can sort of get the idea.... :)

http://community.webshots.com/storage/1/v2/8/84/74/28188474EAWckMhoqL_ph.jpg

[ January 08, 2002: Message edited by: Pam ]

Logan
01-08-2002, 09:06 AM
Oh, Pam!! What a wonderful picture!! I would LOVE to get at least three of mine together. I don't think there will ever be an opportunity to do all four unless Mimi and Butter are tranquilized! LOL!!

Bella, Andy and Trevor, I think it is terrific that you can all sit together in that recliner!!! :D

jackiesdaisy1935
01-08-2002, 09:21 AM
Pam, that is a cute picture, Bella is so beautiful and the kittys are so cute. I'm amazed how well they get a long, how in the world did you ever get them all together for this picture, it's priceless.
Jackie

gini
01-08-2002, 09:31 AM
What special pictures! Lots of love bouncing around in these pictures too. I seriously doubt I could get Rascal to cuddle up to a dog.

ramanth
01-08-2002, 12:12 PM
What great pics!

I wanted to appologize. I was on the Xmas card list and I loved reading each holiday greeting.

Unfortunately a friend died the day after Christmas and getting my ecards sent slipped my mind.

But you were all in my thoughts and I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and New Years.

~Kimmy and Kia

mugsy
01-08-2002, 01:24 PM
Kim, I'm sorry to hear about your friend and that would definitely take priority over sending out a few Christmas cards.

Aly, I'M depressed...I didn't get any pictures in my card :( (Ok, am I making you feel guilty now? lol) I'm just kidding of course. But those pictures are really cute.

Logan
01-08-2002, 01:36 PM
Me neither, Mugsy!!! Boo Hoo!!!! LOL! Aly, don't you worry. I still enjoyed your card immensely with those beautiful little rescue dogs on the front. :)

aly
01-08-2002, 07:40 PM
Ummmmmmmmmmmm WHHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTT???????? I put pictures in EVERY SINGLE card!!!!!!!! WHAT?!!?!?!? Tell me you're kidding, guys! I spent a lot of time getting them all ready and making sure everyone had pictures :( :( :( :( :(

Logan
01-08-2002, 07:43 PM
Aly, I really didn't. I thought your card was so special with the little rescue dogs on the front though, just not the little rescue dogs and cat I expected. :D :D

AdoreMyDogs
01-08-2002, 08:02 PM
I got one, don't worry Aly :) Adorable pic :) As organized as I tried to be with the X-mas cards, I am afraid I may have missed some people. After I swore I crossed everyone off my list as I did their cards, there were a couple who I was sure I sent cards to, but either I forgot to cross them off the list or I accidentally missed them when I made the cards, and Graham "signed" the cards :(

aly
01-08-2002, 08:39 PM
I'm positive I put pictures in all the cards though. I double and triple checked. I had 35 copies of the pictures made and I had the right amount left over. What could have happened?

I'm really disappointed.

And my fish died tonight :( :( :(

Pam
01-08-2002, 08:44 PM
Aly you are way to young to be having "senior moments!" :D :D My card had pictures in it and they are precious! I'm sorry to hear about your fish. :(

mugsy
01-08-2002, 10:16 PM
I'm serious, I didn't get pictures, but I agree the card was good enough...great pics!

aly
01-08-2002, 10:24 PM
I'm positive I sent them to you mugsy and Logan. Did the envelopes look like they had been opened at all? There's no way I didn't send you pics.

Logan
01-08-2002, 10:27 PM
Oh, Aly. Don't worry. I do still have all of my envelopes, so I'll check it again. You are so sweet, and I get my fill of Reece, Lolly and Shiloh everytime I look at your signature!! But I would love to add them to my huge Christmas bulletin board!! I'll check one more time tomorrow and let you know, but don't fret. Heck your card that came back in the mail is still sitting here, waiting for me to remail it :o !!! I promise I will get it out soon!!! :)

*LabLoverKEB*
01-08-2002, 11:16 PM
Awwww!!! Bella, Andy, and Trevor, you all look sooo adorable together! I just love that picture! ;)

Aly, I'm sooo sorry, that your fishy died! I have had a lot of fishies that have died. :(

mugsy
01-09-2002, 03:59 PM
aly, don't have a coronary...Logan and I were just kidding you. I don't have my envelopes anymore, but I did check my card again and no pictures. It was the picture gremlins...they liked the pictures so much that they stole them to add to their collection! lol The card was plenty!!! And I think your card just came back as not enough of an address, so if you didn't get one from me, that's why.

shais_mom
01-10-2002, 12:14 AM
I suspect the post office gremlins at work here b/c I didn't get my card at all! And I know she filled it out, we were IMing when she did! But I know it wasn't your fault Aly, its the post office. No Offense to anyone who works there.

karen israel
01-10-2002, 10:00 AM
Aly..I got your photos..did you FINALLY get my card??? I remailed it, it came back cause the P.O. wanted their extra 34c!! Even my family laughed!! Poor thing went thru the wringer so I hope it came in decent condition!
I hope I got everyone on the list. If not, oops and a very belate holiday/New Year's greeting!
I know this is sooo stupid, but Stacey, what substance did you use to get Graham's green footprint? :confused:

[ January 10, 2002: Message edited by: K9karenI ]

shais_mom
01-10-2002, 11:32 AM
Karen,I think you mean Leslie! :o ;)
I assume she used non-toxic tempra paint or somthing like that.

aly
01-11-2002, 10:41 PM
Karen, I finally got your card!!! Thanks so much! :D Sorry it cost ya an extra 34 cents, hehe.

shais_mom
01-11-2002, 11:52 PM
And Aly I finally got your card!

Logan
01-12-2002, 07:45 PM
Aly!!!!! :o I'm embarassed, but sure glad I didn't throw those envelopes away. Tonight, Helen and I went through every card and envelope again, making sure we didn't miss anything....your pictures were in the card....I'll never know how I missed them, but sorry for worrying you!!! I love them and Reece, Lolly and Shiloh are all proudly displayed on our Pet Talk and GR bulletin board now. :)

And I readdressed your card today, put it in a new envelope, and its on its way to you. Better late than never, I guess. And there are two pictures in my card!! LOL!!! :D

Logan

AdoreMyDogs
01-12-2002, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by K9karenI:
<STRONG>
I know this is sooo stupid, but Stacey, what substance did you use to get Graham's green footprint? :confused:

[ January 10, 2002: Message edited by: K9karenI ]</STRONG>

I assume you meant me, Karen? :) No biggie :) I actually bought non toxic finger paint at a toy store. It was cute and all, but Graham didn't like getting his footsies all wet and goopy :) He's a prissy boy :) He was glad when all the cards had been signed by his most adorable freto foot :)

aly
01-13-2002, 08:31 PM
I knew it Logan!! Thanks for easing my mind. I've been really cranking my brain lately trying to figure out every little thing that could have happened to the pictures because I just KNEW I had put them in. I had myself convinced an evil postman who likes dogs and cats stole them, hehe.

Hmm, wonder where mugsy's went. I am positive I sent her some too.