PDA

View Full Version : The Animal Rescue Site Needs Help

Uabassoon
08-29-2003, 05:13 PM
I saw this on another forum that I'm on.

>>The Animal rescue site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily to meet their quota of getting free food donated every day to abused & neglected animals...

It takes less than a minute to go to their site & click on "feed an animal in need" for free.

This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors / advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate food to abandoned / neglected animals in exchange for advertising.

Please visit www.theanimalrescuesite.com
and please pass it on.....

Come on guys...
GET CLICKING!
>>

krazyaboutkatz
08-29-2003, 05:19 PM
I've been clicking on this site daily since sometime last year. :)

jenluckenbach
08-29-2003, 05:39 PM
I have been clicking daily since this subject was brought up a little while ago. I signed up for the daily e-mail reminders and they work wonders. I never forget a day. (but I WOULD without the reminders). So sign up for the reminders and you will always remenber to click for the animals.
I also ordered some business cards from one of their sponsers advertised on the site...vista print. I really am happy with them.

Cincy'sMom
08-29-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
I have been clicking daily since this subject was brought up a little while ago. I signed up for the daily e-mail reminders and they work wonders. I never forget a day. (but I WOULD without the reminders). So sign up for the reminders and you will always remenber to click for the animals.
I also ordered some business cards from one of their sponsers advertised on the site...vista print. I really am happy with them.

Where did you find Vista Print, Jen? I would like to get some business cards made for Cincy to take on her therapy visits, but i didn't see them

micki76
08-29-2003, 06:47 PM
I click twice a day, once at work and once at home!!

dukedogsmom
08-29-2003, 06:58 PM
I just did and we need to keep doing it. I'll try to remember every day. Doesn't take long to help.

Dobiegirl24
08-29-2003, 07:10 PM
i've got it set as my homepage so i remember everyday:D

jenluckenbach
08-30-2003, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
Where did you find Vista Print, Jen? I would like to get some business cards made for Cincy to take on her therapy visits, but i didn't see them
Here is the link
http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/bcfree.aspx

anna_66
08-30-2003, 07:19 AM
I click everyday:)