PDA

View Full Version : Ritzy! I need a little help!

Edwina's Secretary
08-29-2003, 03:21 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid77/p04cc388ddc9628bcc5efd70ed6517431/fb3e65b9.jpg
How do you work this thing???????

Yours in paper,

Edwina

Barbara
08-29-2003, 03:27 PM
Hey Winnie,
this one is easy!
You sit already in the right position.
This is a cat play machine with automatic paper supply. There is always fresh paper you can reach for with your paws and then tear it! It's fun!

Filou:)

sasvermont
08-29-2003, 03:30 PM
Dear Edwina, I found this photo of Gabe using my Mom's computer. I seem to recall that Gabe was able to make the printer thingie work by pushing on some of the keys. I think there may be a key marked with the word "print" on it.

Here is the photo. Remember Gabe?

Good luck Edwina,

Love,
Miley
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid41/pcd2f11a410508bcdcfe3597ac03809bc/fcf3e34f.jpg

Edwina's Secretary
08-29-2003, 03:36 PM
Dear Miley,

How could I not remember Gabe????? His name is tattooed on my heart!

It is hard to find the right key with tears in my eyes*....

Reminiscently,

Winny

*and it is nap time

Randi
08-29-2003, 04:39 PM
Winnie, don't despair I have one very similar to play with. I can see you've nearly got the hang of it. ;) If you turn your pretty little head to the right, you'll see a few buttons, find the one saying Print and you're ready for some fun. Make sure not to press it when your secretary sits next to it, she may use a language not appropiate for you. If colours prints come out, it'll be real fun - the mere taste of them ..... Don't overdo it though, you may get an upset tummy. :eek:

Good luck testing it, let me know how it goes! ;)

Yours,
Fister

bisi.cat
08-30-2003, 01:45 AM
Dearest Edwina,

I know only little about this latest technical gadgets, but I can highly recommend staying close to the places where the humans have put them, because:

- it's quite warm around this "computer stuff"
- my humans spend hours at the computer and they always
lend a helping hand for a comfy cuddle or scritchie
- you'll always have a close eye on what's going on (especially
what your humans are writing about you!)
- and it's fun to snip some of the important stuff (a letter or a
pen) from their desk and watch them looking for it for hours!!!

Please keep me updated about any further entertainment we could find being with our humans at their computer!!!

Sincerely,
Nellie