PDA

View Full Version : Sterling gets early parole for good behavior

jenluckenbach
08-29-2003, 03:11 PM
Poor Jim and Sterling. They have been jailed since Monday. We are trying to recondition them with the help of drugs and confinement, to use only the litter boxes when going to the bathroom. Since Sterling's inappropriate peeing (as determined by an urinalysis) is at least partly medical, I am giving him early parole. He will move to step 2 which is confining to a single room. Jim, on the other hand, needs the full 2 weeks in the cage followed buy 2 more weeks in a single room. And even then I am not certain that I will be able to trust him fully.
So now that Sterling is alone in a room, If I find any spraying in the room, I will then know that it could only be Sterling and he will need to go back into the cage. He is actually in the same room as Jim's cage, so they still have each other for company.

K & L
08-29-2003, 03:19 PM
Good luck and I hope you get this problem solved soon!

Randi
08-29-2003, 03:23 PM
Jen, this must be so hard on you, and of course Sterling and Jim, but it seems to be the only solution. I bet Sterling like the new set up better. :) I hope this problem will be solved soon and all back to normal!

Good luck!!

Christiansmommy
08-29-2003, 03:24 PM
Good luck with everything. I gotta hand it to you...you seem to have everything under control and it looks like your plan will work beautifully! Especially since you were able to narrow the spraying down to 2 cats out of 13 :eek: :eek: ...anyway, keep us posted!

Robyn

Cataholic
08-29-2003, 03:41 PM
I am glad to hear that Sterling gets paroled. Hopefully, this early release won't be violated, and he can be in the GP (general population) soon!!

krazyaboutkatz
08-29-2003, 03:46 PM
All fingers and paws are crossed that Sterling will be fine and able to join his other siblings very soon. Good luck with Jim too. :)

Barbara
08-29-2003, 03:52 PM
One step at least! Give Sterling and poor Count of Monte Christo Jim some extra scritchies from me:)

kimlovescats
08-30-2003, 08:00 PM
Oh Jen, I admire you for your patience and dedication to this difficult procedure.... hang in there!!!;)