PDA

View Full Version : Leonardo's special birfday wish

momoffuzzyfaces
08-29-2003, 02:57 PM
hi, ebby one. 8/31 is my birfday n i haf a special wish i hope u will help me wif. since mawmee says dis weekend is a holly day, i am putting it on now. cause it's very very special.
lots of u member zippie-kat's bun, miz sophie. 8/31 is her birfday too. since dis is her 1st birfday away from home, i was wundrin if u wood send a happy birfday wish to her at da rainbow bridge? dats where she lives now. mawmee says she is sure day r fixin to haf a big ole party for miz sophie dare and all da rainbow bridge animals get to go to it!

we asked zippy if dis would be ok wif her to send sophie birfday wishes. zippy said it was fine. we know she will be sad and missin miz sophie but mawmee and i thot we could all miss da princess of parsley together and celebrate her life and how lucky we was to know her.

n e way, dat is all i want for my birfday: birfday wishes for miz sophie.
tank u all!

deer miz sophie: mawmee has a special candle she saved from christmas. auntie sandra (tatsxxx11) sent it to her. mawmee said da first time it be lit should be special. we will lite it and sing happy birfday to u sunday. hope u don't mind if i blow it out for u. if u haf a special wish, whisper it in my ear as i blow.
parsley wishes & hoppy birfday
yr frin leonardo

(how was dat mawmee? did i do ok?)
Just fine dear. Um, one tiny thing though, Hon, next time tell me you are having trouble reaching the keyboard. You really shouldn't stand on Chester's head.

zippy-kat
08-29-2003, 03:14 PM
http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/otn/sad/mecry.gif That is the saddest but most wonderfully eloquent and loving post, I think I've ever read.http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/otn/sad/mecry.gif

Mr. Leonardo, I wish you the most funfilled burstday on the planet. May you be showered in catnip, presents, and of course love. Happy Burstday, Sweetie.

I love you guys. http://mysmilies.creativesell.net/otn/love/luxlove.gif

{{hugs}}

slick
08-29-2003, 03:17 PM
Oh Miz Sophie you are going to be 1 years old and I hope you have a very special day at the RB. Have a big party and invite all the other PT'ers RB pets.

Leonardo: That's a very special wish and you are such thoughtful furkid. Happy Happy birfday to you little one and I hope you have some special treats for your special day!!

Edwina's Secretary
08-29-2003, 03:47 PM
Oh....MOFF...I am all choked up! That is the sweetest thing! I always remember Sophie as she was the first bunny I ever knew....those feet!

Happy Birthday to two very, very special ones....Sophie and Leonardo!

tatsxxx11
08-29-2003, 04:07 PM
Leonardo, that is the sweetest, most beautiful BurstDay wish I've ever read...sniff, sniff. I'm sure the RB party festivities are being planned as we speak!:) I'll be lighting a candle for sweet, sweet Sophie on the 31st as well! Happy Birthday to two VERY special and beloved Pet Talk alumni!!:)

Cataholic
08-29-2003, 04:22 PM
A very special birthday greeting to Miz Sophie. May your day be spent in honor, both here and at the RB! We don't forget.....

And, Leonardo, I just know there is a special birthday in store for you...one so loving must be honored especially well.

primabella
08-29-2003, 05:04 PM
How sweet and touching. I wish I knew Miz Sophie but I am sending many birthday wishes to to the RB Bridge.

You very sweet Leonardo. Happy Birthday to you. Have a great day! :D

micki76
08-29-2003, 07:06 PM
Awe Leonardo, that's so very sweet of you and your mommy. :) I'm sure there'll be a fantastic party at the Rainbow Bridge and Miz Sophie will have so many special friends there to celebrate with.

krazyaboutkatz
08-29-2003, 10:38 PM
This is such a sweet gesture Leonardo.:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIZ SOPHIE AT THE RAINBOW BRIDGE!!! I'm sure that all the animals there will help celebrate your big day including my RB Pepper.:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEONARDO!!! I hope you have a great day. You're such a sweetheart to be thinking about Miz Sophie on both of your birthdays. I'm sure you'll get extra loving and treats for being so kind and thinking of others.:)

Kfamr
08-30-2003, 12:32 AM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid77/p2a784fa9a123074f5aab66d100bdcbc4/fb3d7e74.jpg

:) I searched for "Parsley" on the Net just for Miz Sophie. Happy Birthday to the both of you. I *HOPE* that IS Leonardo in the picture... I was afraid to get the wrong kitty. :p ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
08-30-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Kfamr
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid77/p2a784fa9a123074f5aab66d100bdcbc4/fb3d7e74.jpg

:) I searched for "Parsley" on the Net just for Miz Sophie. Happy Birthday to the both of you. I *HOPE* that IS Leonardo in the picture... I was afraid to get the wrong kitty. :p ;)
awww, how kind ob u. yes dat's me wif one ob my favorite toys...a curler. and sweet sophie too. isn't she pretty?
tank u soooooo much. mawmee eyes r all watery. she says tanks too.
leonardo:D

zippy-kat
08-30-2003, 12:49 PM
That is simply precious, Kayann!! I have tears in my eyes.... thank you again!

{{hugs}}

Randi
08-30-2003, 03:07 PM
Awww Leonardo, how thoughtful of you to remember miss Sophie too! Such a sweetheart you are! :)

Happy Birthday, Leonardo!

I wish you a day full of fun, catnip and lots of cuddles, may you have many, many more!

.... and sweet miss Sophie, we’ll never forget you! Have fun on the RB with all the others, I hope you’ll be dancing in parsley! :)

Happy Birthday, miss Sophie!

jenluckenbach
08-30-2003, 04:14 PM
Leonardo, that is the most unselfish birthday wish I've ever heard of. You deserve extra skritchies and catnip for that wonderful idea.
I did not know Sophie, but I know that she was greatly loved by ALL. I know that she will be having a wonderful party at the Rainbow Bridge and that her day will be made even more special because of your kind gesture.
Happy birthday Sophie and a SUPER stupendous happy birthday to YOU, Leonardo.

Barbara
08-31-2003, 07:49 AM
Happy Birthday Leonardo!!!!

Happy Birthday Miz Sophie!!!

Rachel
08-31-2003, 09:11 AM
Kayann, you did it again! What a touching tribute to these love buggers. Jen, I wish you would have known Ms. Sophie...she was one special bun who could thump her way into your heart mighty quickly. She will never, ever be forgotten, and I feel her spirit is still with us.( We won't tell that we still talk sometimes, will we?) I just don't think she will let the distance involved get in her way of making her presence known.

Anyway, Sophie Bun, you know how much I appreciate your sweet ways and determination. I kind of think that you probably are stirring it up a bit at the RB. Now just have some fun and don't be worrying about us down here, okay? Happy Birthday to our Sophie.

Leonardo, I left you a message on another thread, but just wanted to tell you, you are a very sweet boy, the perfect fella to share Sophie's birthday.

RockyRoad
08-31-2003, 09:55 AM
Aww, this is such a sweet thread. :)
Happy birthday, Leonardo!! Have a wonderful day full of treats, toys, and fun. :)

Miz Sophie, have a wonderful birthday on the RB. My little boy Perrie shall bring you some parsley for the big day. Although I was not around PT early enough to know you that well, I wish you a very happy birthday. :)

Albea
08-31-2003, 10:18 AM
http://www.marlo.com/an/a-bd/abbunbd.gif
Happy birthday, Miz Sophie! Have lots of fun with your friends at the Rainbow Bridge.

And a very happy birthday to you too, Leonardo. You are such a sweet guy for wanting
to share your day with Miz Sophie!

gini
08-31-2003, 12:13 PM
Leonardo, aren't you just the dearest to think of Miz Sophie and not yourself? But then, you know how very special MiZ Sophie is to all of us. I say "is", because she will always be in our hearts - she gave us so much.

I know for certain that at the Rainbow Bridge there has been a huge search for the best parsley and blueberries and all Miz Sophie loves. Stop - listen - can't you hear them meowing, howling, barking, grunting HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIZ SOPHIE?

Leonardo, you must be very special to ignore your own day. But I just have to say.........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEONARDO!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-01-2003, 10:00 AM
hi, again, ebby one.
tank you all for all da wunderful birfday wishes for miz sophie and me. miz sophie whispered a message to me for all ob u, specially for her mom. mawmee tinks i just had too much catnip, but i tol her us animals can still talk to each other nebber mind if we are here or da rainbow bridge.
tanks again.
yr frin
leonardo

here is miz sophies message:
Miz & Mizzer Pet Talkers
Thankz youz so much for rememberinz me on my birstday. You made my day evenz more specialz. We had a grand party herez. Dare wuz parsleyz as far az I cudz seez and blue berriez az big az melonz. Every animal had dare own special treatz too.

Mom, you know I can stillz seez you, dontz you? Itz ok datz you have Piper and K'Cee to luv cuz I know I iz alwayz going to be Queen of your heartz, az you iz mine. I iz alwayz wif you and I know what Piper did to the outlet thingy. When he is nawtee, I iz whisperin in hiz earz. Please thinkz of the funz we had and try not to be so sad. Some day, when you cumz over here, I will greetz you wif a parsleyz boquet, if I dontz eatz it first.
Luv
Sophie Bunniez
*ThUmPz*

zippy-kat
09-01-2003, 11:41 AM
:D :(

Leonardo you're the bestest!!:D

I hope you had a wonderful burstday filled with all sorts of goodies. You're a special boy and congrats on the new kittie sister. Be nice to her....I know you will though. You're a good boy.

Thank you for passing the special whisper to me. I love that ol' Sophie-monster will all my being, regardless of whether she's here or at the rainbow bridge.

Thank again, you sweetie!