PDA

View Full Version : I Got A Bunny!!! I Got A Bunny!!

cali
08-29-2003, 02:28 PM
she was still at the shelter when we went today and my mom checked her over lots and guess what?? I brought her home!! she is a broken orange holland lop, full grown, and a sweetie! she is VERY friendly and outgoing! and she needs a name!!!!:D :D I will get pics soon, I just brought her home and dont want to overwelm her. she was found as a stray in the airport parking lot. so please welcome my new baby!! and I need names!!!!:D :D

cali
08-29-2003, 02:44 PM
here she is!!

GoldenRetrLuver
08-29-2003, 02:49 PM
Congrats on the new addition! AWW! Shes soooo cute! She looks like my RB bunny, Thumper.

As for names..hmm..

Tigger
Amy
Poppy
Austin
Basil
Belle
Buffy
Caramel
Chloe
Coco
Cocoa
Dixie
Fern
Guapa (means beautiful in spanish)
Hazel

Like any of those?

:)

Uabassoon
08-29-2003, 02:55 PM
Aww your bunny is so cute! Congrats on your newest addition. I hope we get to see more pics soon.

Karen
08-29-2003, 02:57 PM
She looks like
Pralines n Cream ice cream!

Brown Sugar?

Just "Sugar" in memory of Lizbud's kitty by that name who just died?

wolfsoul
08-29-2003, 03:17 PM
Aww she's so cute! :D

Punkin? ;)

cali
08-29-2003, 03:25 PM
thanks guys! the name that suits her best is caramel, or kari for short :D

slick
08-29-2003, 03:26 PM
What a cutie pie!! When I first saw her I thought of the name "Sparkle". Doesn't really match the colouring but the name just jumped out at me.

And of course, we need to see more pictures.....:D :D

Rottieluver45
08-29-2003, 05:39 PM
Aww! she looks like thelmer! How cute!! I like the name Caramel! Or Nuget! :D

Foam
08-29-2003, 06:25 PM
Caramel is soo cute!!! What a great girl you are to rescue her. Congrats on the new addition!!

cali
08-29-2003, 06:56 PM
know what?? she may just be from that breeder after all, the one I was goin gto get my bun from, I guess she was found stray near where that breeder is, if the buns were released there then that would explain where all the buns at the shelter came from, there were mini rex there as well a broken castor and a charlie baby, both of which this breeder had, they disapere and all of a sudden ones just like them show up as strays at the shelter;) this breeder had borken orange holland lops exactly like kari hmmm I have the resent litter picture saved to my computer I will look at those babies then at mine, but I am thinking she just let them loose, and as luch would have it one from the litter I wanted one from shows up at the shelter and then at my house:eek: I will let ya know what I find!

cali
08-29-2003, 07:05 PM
omg it is!! look at the pic of kari now look at this pic of one of the breeders bunnys from the marmie finnigen litter! resembalence???:eek:

Dogz
08-29-2003, 08:07 PM
I don't know if they are exactly the same bunnies, but they are cute anyways! I love the name Caramel, congratualtions on the new bunny!

tikeyas_mom
08-29-2003, 08:14 PM
she is very cute !! :D:D:D

Aspen and Misty
08-30-2003, 12:25 PM
Congrats bunnies are WONDERFUL pets! I just love my two!!!!

If you have any questions I'd love to answer them!

Ash