PDA

View Full Version : I'am REALLY REALLY REALLY going to mail my gift today for the 2nd swap

tomkatzid
08-29-2003, 01:03 PM
I'm bummed that I can't do UPS. So USPS it is. On my way home from a cut and color.:eek: I will stop at the post office and send it off.
Sorry it has taken so long. Maybe it isn't long, I haven't received mine yet either. It will take a while to get there, long ways away! And the holiday too. Hopefully it makes it there in one peice, it is breakable. I think I will leave it open and have the post office check it to make sure it is packed ok.
Katz

tatsxxx11
08-29-2003, 01:07 PM
Mine will be going out after the holiday...:o I've been fretting so over what to send!:confused: I have a few very special pals to shop for. Oh, the pressure!:D

dukedogsmom
08-29-2003, 02:05 PM
I'm mailing mine Tuesday hopefully. I've never shopped for rats before so I sort of don't know where to start. I've got to find rat hammocks :)

slleipnir
08-29-2003, 02:47 PM
I actually mailed mine a few days ago..it cost like 10 bucks to mail it LOL -hugs mom for sending it- I had no idea what to get so hopefully my person likes it :)

tomkatzid
08-29-2003, 06:33 PM
I did it, it's in the mail. UPS is better, but...... Should take 3 days, but we have the Holiday so who knows. at least by next Friday. I think I packed it really good, hope it doesn't break.

Cataholic
08-29-2003, 07:51 PM
Gosh, mine WILL be later than yours....where does the time go?

Dogz
08-29-2003, 07:57 PM
My gift swapper already got their gift, and sent me a pm. They will be posting pics soon. I haven't gotten my package yet, but I don't care how long I have to wait.;)
slleipnir, I love your new sig! :D

tikeyas_mom
08-29-2003, 08:21 PM
I sent mine last week lol. I am not sure if my gift swop person got it yet !!! :eek: it cost me 10$ to ship it out. ;)

binka_nugget
08-29-2003, 09:12 PM
I sent mine two days ago..it should get there sometime next week. It cost 7 bucks to send it at regular speed...ack!

tomkatzid
08-29-2003, 09:13 PM
$14. faster than reg. which was $12. , so I sprung for the extra two bucks:D :cool: ,

tomkatzid
08-29-2003, 09:44 PM
I was injured during the packing process................:eek: I had to hold the inner box lid closed and try to get the tape unstuck from the wrong place and put it in the right place. So I held the packing tape in my mouth while I made room to stick it in the inner box. Key word here, mouth. It stuck to my bottom lip and RIPPED the skin off my mouth. OMG I can't even believe I did this. So it took a while to stop bleeding and then I was able to manage the boxes and the tape was stuck to it's self again.:o :o

slleipnir
08-29-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Dogz

slleipnir, I love your new sig! :D
Thanks! :D

tomkatzid
09-02-2003, 12:37 AM
So my package was delivered to my Pal on friday. I tracked it and it said :
Track & Confirm
Current Status
We attempted to deliver your item at 12:00 pm on August 31, 2003 in .....(your town & state)......and a notice was left in your box. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later
:D :D :D :D
I hope "YOU" check your mail often:eek:

Foam
09-02-2003, 01:05 AM
I will be mailing mine this weekend =(

tomkatzid
09-02-2003, 12:13 PM
~~**GO CHECK YOU MAIL**~~;)

dukedogsmom
09-02-2003, 03:44 PM
Duke and I had fun shopping for Wolfchan's gifts today at Pet Supermarket.
I got it mailed today, too! She knows I got her because I had to ask her a question. I'm curious to know who got me
:D as well.