PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Chibi_star!!

wolfsoul
08-29-2003, 12:38 PM
Happy Birthday Ashley ! ! ! !

Have a wonderful sweet sixteen, and I hope you have a great day!

I know she doesn't post much, but she's my best friend so say a little something lol.

GoldenRetrLuver
08-29-2003, 12:40 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!! Hope you have a great day! :D:)

binka_nugget
08-29-2003, 08:37 PM
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
btw..nice name ;)

wolfsoul
08-30-2003, 01:27 PM
We had a great time last night! I helped arrange a surprise party for Ashley, and it was fun. We went to see Pirates of the Carribean (which although being a good movie, was pretty hilarious in alot of parts LOL. I was laughing so hard the first time they turned into "skeleton people" and when the guy's eye was hit with a fork hahaha), and then we went to Kelly O'Bryans and ate dinner and ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. (If you ever go to Kelly O'Brayns, watch out for the pictures on the bathroom walls :eek: ). And Ashley got her nails done, her hair done, a new GREAT cell phone (it's so tiny!! And you can play games on it and a whole bunch of neat things!), and then she got presents from her friends that came. I got her this really pretty sponge orca shaped lamp, and my friend Rachel got her a kitten stuffy and I can't remember what she got from anyone else. :)

GoldenRetrLuver
08-30-2003, 01:30 PM
Sounds like everyone had a great time! :D So the surprise party did work out? ;)

wolfsoul
08-30-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
Sounds like everyone had a great time! :D So the surprise party did work out? ;)

It sort of worked out lol. I couldn't get many people to come. :( Everyone was busy.

primabella
08-30-2003, 02:13 PM
Happy Birthday! Hope you had a good day. :D

Chibi_Star
08-31-2003, 09:08 PM
=^-^=

Thank you so much!!

YES!! the surprise party was really a surprise! it was amazing!! hehe thank you so much for the happy b-days!!

I feel old...lol