PDA

View Full Version : Doggie Day Care

slleipnir
08-29-2003, 12:10 PM
I'm only working as a waitress till October when the dining room closes..My mom suggested I try and sign up for the doggie day care. Anyone know what this might consist of? I plan on calling them in the near future or stopping in..Now that I have a little more work experience I hope they will hire me..My boss takes his dog there..it would be fun I think..

dukedogsmom
08-29-2003, 12:16 PM
I think it would be great fun! But let me tell you, it's a lot of hard work, too, from what I've seen. Where I take Duke, they all have this huge room to play in, plus a big fenced in area. There's lots of messes to be cleaned up you have to supervise them a lot. If you don't mind hard work, I think you'd really enjoy it. I kind of envy you because I can't afford to do it now. But if it were my first job, that would be great. Good luck with it.

Cincy'sMom
08-29-2003, 03:35 PM
We take our dogs to daycare a few times a month and they love it!! I spent an afternoon with them earlier this summer and I loved it!!!

It would be alot of work though, and I could see where sometime it would try our patience. All the dogs got along pretty well the day I was there, but they do have their occaional tiffs, just like kids. WhenI was there, i mostly petted the dogs, cleaned up a few messes, and mostly just got loving!