PDA

View Full Version : Kelcee's OK

tomkatzid
08-29-2003, 11:43 AM
Kelcee had her recheck this morning. Last month Dr. Amy thought there might be an abdominal growth. So we had to go back for a recheck. The blood work was all sort of OK, better than the yr before, but not perfect, still slightly out of range. She is 14 so in the first stages of kidney problems. But being on the new foods for 2 yrs has seemed to help some. (Waltham prescp. and Wellness mixed ) Her blood looked better on the tests. So today Dr. Kim checked her out and said there is nothing that she can feel. It may have been a "BIG" stool they felt. So anyway she got the green light to return home with Nina and me.
Ashlee has to spend the day and get her teeth cleaned:(
Katz

HayleyRosie
08-29-2003, 11:46 AM
Wonderful news!

Barbara
08-29-2003, 11:58 AM
Way to go Kelcee:)

jazzcat
08-29-2003, 02:29 PM
Glad to hear a good health report!

I'm sure Ashlee will be happy to flash her pearly whites.

krazyaboutkatz
08-29-2003, 11:07 PM
I'm so glad to hear that Kelcee is fine and able to come home. :) I'm sure that Ashlee will be just fine too. :)

tomkatzid
08-30-2003, 11:24 AM
Does your vet charge for rechecks? Just wondering. Seems like it should be free, but I guess our Dr.'s aren't free either. It was $24.00 just to feel her tummy for 2 minutes. But I'm not complaining really, I love our vet's. 5 very caring passionate women. We like them all, so who ever we get when we have an appt. is fine.

Cataholic
08-30-2003, 05:37 PM
May I suggest a little more fiber in Kelcee's diet? LOL...I am glad to hear she is fine.