PDA

View Full Version : Rocky and Taz

shais_mom
08-29-2003, 12:12 AM
Congratulations OUR Beautiful PT boys!!!
I hope your day is awesome!!!

wolf_Q
08-29-2003, 12:19 AM
Congratulations Rocky and Taz! I'm sure 2kitties will give you both a very special day! :D

krazyaboutkatz
08-29-2003, 01:47 AM
Congratulations Rocky and Taz on being COTD!!!:D I bet your meowmie is very proud of both of you. It's so nice that you're best friends. I'm sure you'll be getting lots of treats to celebrate. :)

Killearn Kitties
08-29-2003, 03:17 AM
More Pet Talk kitties!! It was great to hear more about you today boys. Hope you have a wonderful day full of eating, playing and generally being spoiled rotten!!

Congratulations! Enjoy your day in the spotlight.

Barbara
08-29-2003, 04:35 AM
What a wonderful picture of you two boys:)

You have known that this is Tuxedo Week at PT and so you sneaked in: one in the classic tuxedo and one in the artist's version totally black
:D

Have a great day with lots of playing and cuddling and persuading meowmie for treats:) :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
08-29-2003, 05:30 AM
ROCKY AND TAZ!! YAY FOR YOU TWO!!

It was so nice to read your story.. You two are just the cutest and your picture is just too adorable! I hope you two have a super happy day full of fun and extra yummy treats!! *KISSES* for both of you :)

Lerah021399
08-29-2003, 06:15 AM
Congratulations, Rocky and Taz! We sure have seen a lot of our PT furbabies as COTD recently and it sure is good to see you two as COTD! Hope you get loads of extra love and attention today.

Bari_d
08-29-2003, 08:42 AM
Such a treat to see your wonderful faces this morning...loved reading your bio, and I know your special meowmi is very, very proud today! We have a couple of other photos of these guys on our www.cathappy.com/B&W.htm page, and I absolutely love this one of Rocky:

http://www.cathappy.com/images/Temp%20photos/KeriRockyBath.jpg

Special Noserubs, Snuggles and Purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

sasha the cat
08-29-2003, 08:48 AM
:D Me-eoW! What handsome tuxedo boys you are. Your purrents, Keri and Chris are soooooooooo lucky to have such wonderful royals run the Palace.

Precious boys, enjoy your day in the spotlight. Live long & healthy, happy, loved & cherished with MeowMa Keri and Paw-paw Chris and, natch!, each other.

Mew-mew, I'm sending oodles of long belly rubs, quick head butts and skin scratches to you royal ones today!! KatMa sends 100,000 hugs & kisses & skritches.

Smart, cuddly, cute, beautiful = CATS.
Mew, mmurrmph! Your URL http://www.pickheaters.com/keriscats.htm is :) Cat-tastic!:cool:

2kitties
08-29-2003, 09:10 AM
Awe shucks. They finally made it. My special boys. How handsome they look there. There will have to be some special treats tonight! And hugs and chin rubs!:D :D :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-29-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by 2kitties
There will have to be some special treats tonight! And hugs and chin rubs!:D :D :D

Absolutely! They definitely deserve the extra attention for being such special boys. :D

Congratulations Rocky and Taz!!!

You are two handsome little devils, and I'm so glad your mommy decided bring you two together. Sounds like you have a wonderful life together, snuggling and getting into trouble together. After all, that's what brothers are for, isn't it? ;) :D

catmandu
08-29-2003, 09:22 AM
Congatulations to Rocky and Taz! What a handsome pair of Terrific , Top Shelf Tuxedos! And it is wonderful that they have aech other for companions! All the BEST to Tremendous Rocky and Taz COTDS!!!!!:cool: :D ;) :p :) :cool:

2kitties
08-29-2003, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Bari_d
We have a couple of other photos of these guys on our www.cathappy.com/B&W.htm page, and I absolutely love this one of Rocky:

http://www.cathappy.com/images/Temp%20photos/KeriRockyBath.jpg

EIEI, I can't believe he used to be so small!
Today it's a bit different:
http://www.kericommunications.com/images/kittypics/r_t_bedroom.gif

bisi.cat
08-29-2003, 10:06 AM
PT cats Rocky and Taz!!!

How beautiful they are!!!
I hope they'll have loads of fun celebrating today their special day DOUBLE COTD!!!
:D :D :D

2kitties, I very much enjoyed the picture of tiny Rocky and how gorgeous he looks today!!!

gini
08-29-2003, 10:38 AM
It is always so special when some of our own are honored and we all recognize them immediately.

Two fine young gentlemen you have there. Spoil them rotten today, please.

RedHedd
08-29-2003, 10:44 AM
AWW! I thought those two looked familiar! Congratulations Rocky & Taz on being our very special Friday COTD! >^..^<

Bari_d
08-29-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by 2kitties
EIEI, I can't believe he used to be so small!
Today it's a bit different:

WOW, Rocky, you are a really BIG boy now! But, so very, very handsome...and Taz, you're such a special boy, no wonder your Meowmi loves you so both so much!

B

NoahsMommy
08-29-2003, 11:34 AM
Its OUR Rocky and Taz!!! :)

Congratulations sweet boys! You two deserve a very special day!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-29-2003, 11:46 AM
Rocky and Taz
What a wonderful surprise to see you two adorable boys this morning!!! It's always special when one of PTs own is featured but it's doubly special today. Congratulations, sweet boys, on being our special Cats of the Day today. Yes, treats and cuddles are the order of the day!:D

furrybeasts
08-29-2003, 12:36 PM
Rocky and Taz!

What a wonderful pair of young gentlemen! :D You remind me of our tuxedo duo, Fuss and Syllyvester (yes, it's Syllyvester!), a couple of the most playful rescues we have ever had. Also special that one of us grew up in MO and mom's relatives are all from WI! You boys should get good and furry in this nice cold climate!

Congratulations on your very own best day!

M&M (and Bubby, COTD April 21, 2003)

Vermontcat
08-29-2003, 02:11 PM
YAY! Two of my favorite Pet Talk kitties are Cats of the Day today! :D
Congrats to you both Rocky and Taz!
I hope your mom has some more photos to post of you guys because I love both of you! :)

jazzcat
08-29-2003, 02:31 PM
Congrats Rocky and Taz on being COTD! What a cute pair you are!

tatsxxx11
08-29-2003, 03:15 PM
I just knew it had to be THE Rocky and Taz!:) Two of our very own are our beautiful honorees! What a wonderful tale of feline friendship:) You've stolen my heart with your beauty, your playful personalities and your incredible devotion! What a pair!!:) Congratulations to that insepearable pair, our very own, Rocky and Taz!! Lots of love and hugs and kisses to you and wishes for a very special day of celebration:)

Dan Holder
08-29-2003, 03:27 PM
That's sweet. You're lucky to find two that get along so well. And, boy, are they lucky to have the life they do. Nice picture, too.

dukedogsmom
08-29-2003, 05:16 PM
Rocky and Taz, you two are so cute together! You sound like you're great buddies. That's good that you can keep each other company. You were both beautiful Cats of the Day! Hope you get some really good catnip for being such good kitties.

felinefriend
08-30-2003, 12:25 AM
Rocky and Taz, you two are soooo SWEET!!! I'm sorry, I almost missed your day, but I'm glad I didn't! You each compliment the other one beautifully! I'm so glad your Meow-mie kept you two together in the photo because it sounds like you belong together always!!! You are best of buddies and have brightened all of our days. Thanks to Bari too for sharing the other adorable photos as well!!! What a PURR-fect way to end my day! Double LOVE to both of you!! ;) :cool: :D :)

karlyb
08-30-2003, 12:35 AM
What handsome boys you are, Rocky and Taz! And lucky to be together in a safe, secure home where you are loved so much. I hope you had lots of treats and snuggles on your special day.

Cataholic
08-30-2003, 12:34 PM
You will pardon me, I hope, for posting so late to your thred...what beautiful kitties 2kitties has....I hope your day was as spectacular as you two are!

Vio&Juni
08-30-2003, 01:57 PM
I'm sorry I missed your big day, handsome boys!

Belated catgratulations! I would definitely love to see more pictures of you both :)