PDA

View Full Version : the breeder *mad*

cali
08-28-2003, 11:59 PM
OMG :mad: the breeder I was planning to get my bun from I just went to the site and just 2 days ago they had not sold any of the 50 rabbits they had, I just checked the site and they said EVERY SING:E one of there bunnys was sold!!:eek: ok Im sorry but it not possable to sell 50 bunnys in a day, when it takes this breeder months to sell ONE! :mad: gee I wonder where they ended up?? on someones table?? :mad: :mad: :mad: I am soo pissed, I cant believe her, first she was flat out rude to me, and lost a buyer that way, I mean really If you want people to buy your stock then be friendly, not rude, and refuse to answer questions. I am just really made wondering were on earth all thos ebunnys ended up, its going to drive me up the wall:mad: oh I cant believe her!:mad:

Daisylover
08-29-2003, 01:52 PM
This really is not so surprising...breeders can do whatever they including euthanizing their unsold stock.... No, not all do it but a pet store told me that if they don't sell the bunny and it goes back to the breeder, that's what happens. This is only one of the myraid opf reasons you should NOT purchase any animal from a breeder.... There are so many homeless pets, some dumped and some are lucky enough to go to a shelter where either two things happen....the animals awaits adoption for an unlimited amount of time or they get a short stay of execution and then the shelter puts them down.

I'm not sure why I bother to talk to you about this....I've done it before and you are so set on getting the perfect bunny...and the breeders are just an intent on producing the perfect bunny for you, that they end up with "throw-aways", most of which end up in pet stores.....who end up.....well, see 1st paragraph.

Every BUNNY deserves a second chance....try rescuing one from a shelter...they will be just as nice, just as lovable as one froma breeder and you will have saved a life.

MammaMangorin
08-30-2003, 05:30 PM
She (?) mayby wont sell the pets or she can have kill them :(
It takes a half year to sell a adult guinea pig if you dont sell it whit a baby or give them away...

allanimalswelcome
08-30-2003, 07:37 PM
I agree Daisylover. I have nothing against RESPONSIBLE bunny breeders but it seems as if there are few of them.

Totoro came from a pet store and while I think rescue is wonderful I wouldn't have it any other way. The workers at the pet store were so sad to see him go. He was their favorite. They were extremely worried he would end up in a home where he would never get to come out of the cage.

When I saw that picture Cali posted of the breeder's buns I was like "Tender feetz! Tender feetz!" No responsible breeder would make their buns live on wire floors.:rolleyes:

~Rachel

cali
08-30-2003, 09:04 PM
yes, there are severeral reasons why I decided against getting my bun from her, she is rude, as I found she released all her rabbits into a parking lot(where kari came from) 4 made it ti the shleter, and kari to my house($30 off, and not supporting this breeder :p ) however from what I can tell from kari, her bunnys do have amazing temperments, thats about the only good thing about the breeder, I asked her if kari was one of hers(very politly) she told me to get a life, I will take that as a yes!:rolleyes: she seemed like a good breeder at first but ask her a few basic questions and she turns rude.