PDA

View Full Version : Augie's Amber Blaze......

12-04-2001, 08:37 AM
I wanted to share this link with all of you on behalf of Augie. You will love this site. Promise!!! You can also vote for Augie's sweet Amber who passed to the Rainbow Bridge.

Angel's in Disguise (http://www.**************.com/myangel.htm)

Golden lover's will love this site.... :D!

12-04-2001, 08:59 AM
Awww, thanks Doggiemom,

I didn't want to post this because I didn't
want people to think I wanted votes. I sent this out to a few friends and my family members not for votes, but I wanted Amber Blaze to be remember during this holiday season. I don't and expect to win. "If" by chance the good Lord let's me win, I will donate any prizes to local shelter. That's a promise!

Thanks Ya'll, Peace and love to you all!

AdoreMyDogs
12-04-2001, 09:19 AM
Oh I LOVED that website! It made my day :)

Augie, you got my vote for Amber...what a beautiful story.

aly
12-04-2001, 10:58 AM
I've never seen so many beautiful Goldens in one place before! Amber definately got my vote :)

sammi
12-04-2001, 11:34 AM
What a neat site! I didn't dare stick around very long as I do have lots to do today. Amber Blaze was a beautiful girl and she sure got my vote.

shais_mom
12-04-2001, 12:19 PM
Beautiful, just beautiful!
I voted for Amber.
But I love the ones where the puppy thought her big brudder was having a seizure, and the one where the little boy had a seizure and the golden didn't leave his side, and the one where the lady broke her hip, and the pup stayed by her side.
Wonderful.

DoggiesAreTheBest
12-04-2001, 12:55 PM
I voted for Amber! So pretty. She looks like she was a very gentle dog.

Loved looking at all the goldens and reading the stories. Some made me teary.

12-04-2001, 01:19 PM
I want to thank all ya'll for your votes, but as I stated earlier, I really not looking to win, I just wanted my Amber Blaze to be looked upon once again as she was when she was with me. Ya'll can imagine how I felt writing that caption out and sent in her picture. I wanted it to be just perfect, because that how Amber was. I know she is smilin down on all of the folks who voted for her and those who didn't. She would still have given you her paw either way. I think I teared up several times while writing that caption out. Of course iffin any of ya'll repeat that, I'll deny it.

Thanks ya'll for looking at and thinking about my wonderful Amber Blaze. It was done to let her know I am thinking about her as well as other.

My holidays will definately be happy now!

jackiesdaisy1935
12-04-2001, 01:45 PM
Daisy and I were sitting at the computer together and we looked at all the beautiful Goldens, but I agreed with Daisy that
Amber Blaze was the most beautiful of all and of course we voted for her.
Jackie

zippy-kat
12-04-2001, 03:37 PM
Hey Augie~

When I was casting my vote, I noticed that Amber Blaze's name came up only as Amber. I also noticed that there was another Amber on the list. How are they differentiating the votes between Amber Blaze & Amber?

[ December 04, 2001: Message edited by: zippy-kat ]

12-04-2001, 03:54 PM
Zippy darlin...

I have no idear, but I don't think it really
matters anywho. I don't plan on winnin. I'm sure they have some way to deterime where the votes come from????

How bout that face on Amber???? heh heh heh
She was a doll. Hope your bunny baby is doin
well, I read that she was ill??

RachelJ
12-04-2001, 04:18 PM
Augie, You teared up while writing your tribute and I teared up while reading it. What a wonderful account of bonding in the golden years. What a wonderful testament to adopting an older companion. Thank you for giving Amber a chance. I know she thanked you over and over during the time you and she shared. I bet she has a big Golden smile on her face as she waits patiently at Rainbow Bridge and somehow knows we are talking about her.

tatsxxx11
12-04-2001, 04:18 PM
Dear Augie. Amber is the most beautiful of Golden girls. :) What a very loving tribute to your gorgeous, golden companion and best friend. The site was so painfully touching; tears, tears everywhere. As Elton John sings, "Can you feel the love, tonight?" How these golden kids, each and everyone, are loved. And of course I cast my vote for the beautiful Amber. But no tally needed. They are all winners. And Amber Blaze takes first place, every day in YOUR heart, and now ours, as well! How lucky you were to have her in your life. Oh, how she must be smiling, looking down from the Rainbow Bridge upon her proud, proud papa!

[ December 04, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

[ December 04, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

zippy-kat
12-04-2001, 04:28 PM
Augie, Amber Blaze is a doll! You must miss her so much!!

Sophie Bunnikins is doing much better. She is actually staying with my Mom & Pop while I get moved into the new apartment. I've been bunny-less for a week and a half--too, too long!

shais_mom
12-05-2001, 01:02 AM
Tonya, I didn't know you were moving!! You didn't tell me that!!
Amber Blaze is towards the bottom of the page. There is another Amber around the middle. The owners name is usually at the bottom of the entry. And Augie's name is on Amber Blaze's.
What a wonderful tribute to her.
Well done Augie!

Golden Smiles
12-05-2001, 06:15 AM
:D OMG......I love that site!!! What a bunch of golden cuties!! It was a tough choice I must say :( Thaks for sharing!!

delidog
12-05-2001, 06:56 AM
augie...it is devistating to loose any of our furkids...but there is comfort knowing that they wait at the rainbow bridge for us...i voted for amber blaze the deli dog

12-05-2001, 08:37 AM
I reckon I am goin to be redundent in sayin this again, but thank you all. I'm glad folks got to see my Amber Blaze again if only in a picture. Believe me when I say that there is "not" a day goes by when I don't think of my beautiful little girl.

Thank all ya'll again for bringing Amber's warm spirit back to me. Hooch and I definately appreciate all your warm comments.

Warm wishes to you all!!