PDA

View Full Version : How could you? - A tear jerker.

Kfamr
08-28-2003, 05:22 PM
I'm crying.

http://www.crean.com/jimwillis/hcy.html

A sad, true, reality.

Amber
08-28-2003, 05:40 PM
:'( Terrible sad story.

HoRsELUvR
08-28-2003, 05:42 PM
thats so sad.:(

Dobiegirl24
08-28-2003, 05:49 PM
i've read that before, but everytime i read it i still cry:(

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-28-2003, 08:52 PM
I'm not even gonna read it because every time I do I cry.

Cincy'sMom
08-28-2003, 09:02 PM
What a sad, but too often true story...and it could have been my Spot's.

His family left him at the shelter when they moved, and "his" little girl left a note with him. By some miracle when his turn came on the table and the girl preping began to cry, her boss gave her and Spot one more day. She sent out a mass email and when Molly (Mugsy) read it and called me, I wasn't too sure. Now, I can't believe Spot has only been here 5 1/2 months. It seems he grew up with my girls.

I wish every pup's similar story could have the same happy ending as my boy's :)

slleipnir
08-28-2003, 09:04 PM
Omg, that is sooo sad..I had tears in my eyes...It kind of reminded me of Zeke..cause at first he was so sad looking and wouldn't even come to see me. It took praising and puppy talk for him to start playing with me. I noticed everyone else just walked by to see 'the cute puppies' Not that hes not cute, but hes not a little puppy. They told me he was there for quite the time..It's so sad..I wish more ppl would adopt older dogs..I don't see how Zeke lwas there so long at all hes so cute..

Foam
08-28-2003, 09:13 PM
It's the sad truth. :( That's the exact reason why I am adopting my new dog from the shelter. I don't want a puppy this time. They will find a home quicker than any of those dogs..
Let this be a learning lesson to all the people who have to have a puppy
:(:mad:

Dogz
08-29-2003, 01:09 AM
That's a really sad story.:( :( :( I was crying.:( Thanks for sharing.

wolfsoul
08-29-2003, 01:35 AM
I read that before. :( I always cry. I just scanned down to the last two paragraphs, read those, and I still cried. :(

zanzanfergie
08-29-2003, 02:29 AM
Oh, I cried. That is terribly, terribly sad.

Nomilynn
08-29-2003, 02:34 AM
:( :( :(

This is why people should rescue.

bluekat
08-29-2003, 09:21 AM
I've read that before too, but makes me cry everytime:( Its very very sad. It does make you think everytime "how could they?"

cubby31682
08-29-2003, 09:43 AM
I'm still crying. Corey (hubby) and I have talked many times about when we get a house we would like to get a dog. I have stated many times that I want an adult dog he has never said anything. He was suprised I like every one loves kittens and pupppies. They are so cute. But after reading that story, I relize more than ever that I will adopt an adult dog when it is time for us to get a dog! Same with a cat, if I ever get another cat it will be an adult cat. When hubby gets home from work I am going to have him read that story.

Katie

isis
08-29-2003, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl
I'm not even gonna read it because every time I do I cry.

I'v read it like 50 times,and everytime I cry so i'm not going to read it either.{:O( :( It's really sad though.How could do such a thing.:(

dukedogsmom
08-29-2003, 12:13 PM
I cried before I got into rescue work and now it touches me even more. There are thousands of animals like that out there. Hurts me so bad that I can't save every one of them.