PDA

View Full Version : Dress up contest???

wolfsoul
08-28-2003, 04:37 PM
I'm confused. :confused: Why haven't we seen part three of the contest? Icarus and all the other pets are waiting for their debut! It's been such a long time...

apcrs5122
08-28-2003, 06:21 PM
I was going to post a thread about this too. Alex is waiting to see what everyone thinks of his costume, he's got a little 'something' up his sleeve (or maybe it's me;)). I wonder when it's going to go up.

Kfamr
08-28-2003, 06:33 PM
Wasn't popcornbird supposed to take over after we waited months for tweety_bird? :rolleyes:

popcornbird
08-28-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Wasn't popcornbird supposed to take over after we waited months for tweety_bird? :rolleyes:

I wasn't supposed to take over, its not my contest. :rolleyes: I only put that one up for her because she was taking AGES. She said she would be a lot quicker on part 3, but she hasn't done anything yet. There wasn't even an announcment for the winner of part 2, so I had to do it. :rolleyes: It wasn't my contest nor my job. I only put it up for her because she wasn't and I have absolutely *nothing* to do with part 3, nor am I going to offer putting it up this time.

:rolleyes:

Kfamr
08-28-2003, 07:01 PM
She shouldn't have done a contest if she's not going to follow through withit. :rolleyes:

Tweety_Pie
08-28-2003, 08:14 PM
:o :mad: *hits her head* :mad: :o

IM SO SORRY:( I completely forgot! GRRR :mad: DUMB ME!

Im sorry!!! You can be mad at me....i deserve it... :(

I will put it up right now!

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!!!!!!:( :o