PDA

View Full Version : Early birthday request from mugsy! Findlay Dog Park meeting?????

mugsy
08-28-2003, 04:22 PM
Hey guys,

I know it's early, but, my birthday is Sunday October 19. Does anyone have any thoughts of having another meeting before winter?? Mike suggested chili and stuff. PLEASE??????!!!!!!:D :D

Kfamr
08-28-2003, 04:35 PM
Awww.. But I wanted some people to come from Ohio down here. Doubtful though. :rolleyes: :( :(

anna_66
08-28-2003, 06:02 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I'd be up for it!

Cinder & Smoke
08-28-2003, 07:28 PM
So Mugsy ~

Whut yer sayin is -
Mike's gonna toss ya a Birfday Partee atta Findlay Dawg Park?
Last of da Big Spenderz, huh? ;)

We nebber need much of a *reason* to hold a Gathurin...
so a B-Day Partee soundz like a purdy gud 'scuse!

That sounds like a 3rd Sunday; which means Dad is prolly "suppozed" to be
atta Fiur Drill or Meetin - but they kan get along OK wiffout him.

We'd say ya kan purdy much kount on US bein there!

Ennebuddie know how to Bake a B-Day Kake?
Dad sez it'z hard to get a buncha kandilz to stand up on Choka-Chippie Kookiez!

Cincy'sMom
08-28-2003, 08:22 PM
Normally, I would have to say no, BUT we are opening the haunted house a little late this year, ( Too bad, it'd be fun to have everyone up after the party in the park to go through it!) SO if it is ready to open, it may be possible for us!! And hopefully October will be a little warmer choice then our pre-winter gathering last year, in November!!

I belive another PTers Bday is real close to then too, isn't it Staci? ;)

moosmom
08-28-2003, 08:27 PM
Molly,

I'm up for it, providing I don't have to work. I just got a part-time job at Big Lots (20% employee discount and benefits!!!) and will be working weekends. If I'm not scheduled, you bet I'll be there!! I love the chance to make fun of old people ;)

shais_mom
08-29-2003, 12:55 AM
YUP
My birthday is on the Monday following!
The 20th!!!
:)
I DO have to work third shift that nite so far but I can always be tired for it!

mugsy
08-29-2003, 06:58 PM
I think we should have a birthday party then. Staci, I'll have to work in the morning too, so we can be tired together.

Phred, this was MY idea!! lol I would rather Mike get me what I want and I want to go to the dog park!!! lol

You guys are the greatest for wanting to celebrate my birthday with me.

4 Dog Mother
08-29-2003, 09:00 PM
A Birthday party for Mugsy and Staci? What better excuse to meet at the dog park!!!! My dogs and I will be there.

And what would you suggest that we do with 20+ dogs while everyone was going through your haunted house. Amy? Or were they becoming part of the haunted house? A lot of dogs barking and sounding like they were chasing me would be scary to me. Jack's growling in a dark place would be scary to me!!!! New room for the haunted house heh?

Cataholic
08-30-2003, 08:53 AM
I am up for it...plus, it won't be blistering hot, nor freezing yet...so, count Binx and I in!

mugsy
08-30-2003, 01:30 PM
OH YEAH!! I am so spoiled!! ;) :D It sounds like it may be a go!!