PDA

View Full Version : poor maggie

Amber
08-28-2003, 02:54 PM
Everyday when I go to school, maggie seems SO bored without me. She has toys but she gets bored with them and she gets bored watching out the window. so sleeping is the only thing she wants to do. Is there anything to keep her happy and not bored when everyone is away?? and I also dont want her to get fat.

Candy
08-28-2003, 03:14 PM
Yeah, get another kitten! Then Maggie will have a playmate and another kitty will have a good home! One more kitty is not that much more to take care of and you will have so much fun watching the 2 of them playing together. Double the fun! They can grow up together and they will love each other and you.

RedHedd
08-28-2003, 03:22 PM
Yup - definitely get another kitty. That's how I got Mishi -- I thought Mitzi was bored being home alone. Of course it will lead to purchasing more toys which they will ignore. Mishi likes chasing Mitzi's tail and Mitzi just likes chasing Mishi .... :rolleyes:

I'm sure they keep each other entertained while I'm at work, although I have to admit they are very clean about it - at least so far. Except for a trash can being tipped over once, nothing's been broken, no plants overturned, etc. I'm a lucky girl! <knock on wood>

Heather Wallace
08-28-2003, 03:29 PM
Hi Amber, I don't think anything will move a cat once he/she wants to sleep. Cats sleep most of the day, they love it.

jazzcat
08-28-2003, 05:04 PM
Yes, I think you should get one of Kim's adorable rescue kittens. I bet Maggie would love a little brother or sister to show the ropes to.

Amber
08-28-2003, 05:17 PM
Yeah, That would be great to get another fuzzy wuzzy kitten!!
But if only I could talk my parents into it!! :)
Ill have to work on them!!
By the way what is kims rescue? is their a website?? :)

Amber
08-28-2003, 06:06 PM
bump:):)

tuxluvr
08-28-2003, 06:15 PM
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33210&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

these little kitties are awfullycute! And Ohio isn't that far from Tennessee!

Amber
08-28-2003, 06:53 PM
Those Kittens are for adoption??? Omg!! Too cute for precious words!!!!! I really like the little one with a big white patch of white!! cute!!

Amber
08-28-2003, 06:55 PM
This one!!! ooohh!! Cute!! I have always wanted a black and white kitty!!

tuxluvr
08-29-2003, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by Amber
This one!!! ooohh!! Cute!! I have always wanted a black and white kitty!!

I know what you mean - I haven't had tuxie fever this bad in a long time! If I could, I would adopt all three of the little cuties...but it isn't possible right now.

Amber
08-29-2003, 02:16 PM
heheheh They are sure cute!! I hope they find loving homes
Today my friends cat had 7 kittens she is a big calico...It upsetted me because her cat isnt spayed:( so now 7 kittens were added to this poor life... Who knows were it will go....

2kitties
08-29-2003, 02:20 PM
kitten kitten kitten!