PDA

View Full Version : I'm Leaving

ChloeLove
08-28-2003, 11:28 AM
And I'm not coming back until Monday. :) We're going to Rutland, Vermont for the Vermont State Fair!! I love it there, all those 4-H Clubs! They're the BEST! And the rides, and the country feeling. I love it. I wanna live in the country when I'm older...ahh...well, be back Monday. Oh, and I WILL bring a camera! :D Ta-ta!

-Amanda

ChloeLove
08-28-2003, 11:29 AM
However, this also means I miss one day of school...I hope I don't miss anything too important! :eek:

GoldenRetrLuver
08-28-2003, 11:30 AM
Have a great time! :D

primabella
08-28-2003, 11:36 AM
Did you just start school? What could you miss? 'Don't forget to buy your school supplies class. Pens, pencils, erasers and a notebook' :p

Have a good trip! :D

Heather Wallace
08-28-2003, 11:40 AM
Enjoy yourself

ChloeLove
08-28-2003, 11:41 AM
We started on Wednesday and we already got all the stuff. :) Of course, we got TONS of homework the first day, even a test, so I could miss a lot. We have a test on Tuesday in algebra :( and tomorrow is my first Lit and Social Studies class, so I could miss a lot of the beginning requirements and stuff, and a seat. :p And some other classes I haven't had yet I have tomorrow, so I don't know. I am having one of my friends take notes on everything they say. ;)

Cookiebaker
08-28-2003, 12:22 PM
Hey! We're thinking of going there, too!!

ChloeLove
08-28-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Cookiebaker
Hey! We're thinking of going there, too!!

Really?? :eek: :) When are you thinking of going?

Vermontcat
08-28-2003, 12:54 PM
Hey! You both will only be an hour away from me!:)
Chloe the funny thing is that I have relatives in your area and I was in Norwalk in April and July!
Have a great time!
I love going to the fairs, there is also one in the Burlington area this week too, the Champlain Valley Fair.

Cookiebaker
09-06-2003, 02:34 PM
Hey Chloe didja get to go to the fair?? We ended up going on Monday. It was tons of fun and I took lots of pictures. I just have to get around to downloading them all now.

I thought I would be able to use the laptop at the house we stayed all week, but they only had one old fashioned phone (rotary) so I couldn't hook up the laptop. Wow, I missed pettalk! :(

Dogz
09-06-2003, 03:13 PM
I have been wondering where you went to Cookiebaker! I am glad you are back!:D

Foam
09-06-2003, 03:24 PM
Have tons of fun!! :D

ChloeLove
09-06-2003, 07:01 PM
I took tons of pictures too!! I just haven't developed them yet.
:( The fair was lot's of fun! I loved all the 4-H stuff, and especially the pig races! We see them every year. :) Oh! Did you go to the petting zoo with the loose goat, Casper? I have a pic of her jumping on me, lol.
Hey, you know the hotel across from the fair? YUP! That's where I was. :)

Cookiebaker
09-06-2003, 07:15 PM
Yup the pig races were funny!! Especially the asian potbellies! The announcer-dude kinda got on my nerves though.

The petting zoo was my favorite part of the whole thing. Those baby pigs were just darling; as were the goats. I loved all the cows, too. :o

Hmmm maybe next year we could arrange to meet? That would be fun!!

It will probably be tomorrow before I get pictures up because they are all on my hubby's laptop, and it's currently in his car.

ChloeLove
09-11-2003, 05:29 PM
That would be fun if we were to meet! He got on my nerves too, lol, but I got a poster of Tyrone the Terrible! :D

Cookiebaker
09-11-2003, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by ChloeLove
That would be fun if we were to meet! He got on my nerves too, lol, but I got a poster of Tyrone the Terrible! :D

YOU DID?? :eek: Did you get up in front of all those people?? :D

ChloeLove
09-12-2003, 03:00 PM
No :( But I tried to be a pig rooter but they didn't pick me, lol, b but you can buy one. :D