PDA

View Full Version : Handsome Theo

Jax
08-28-2003, 12:50 AM
What a beautiful cat!! :eek: Such lustrous blue eyes and sleek athletic body. I bet you just loooove to talk Theo!! You look like you are very wise and have a lot to say. Congrats to Gorgeous Theo, Our Adorable Kitty of the Day!! :) :D :)

Barbara
08-28-2003, 02:36 AM
Theo you are not only very handsome but also a handful. Being a young and very active kitty makes your humans laugh often but is not too good for their peace of mind when they are not at home:D :D :D

I love active mischievous and funny kitties like you and am glad you are our special Cat of the Day. Have lots of fun today playing with your toys and your humans and take the time to get some extra treats:)

Sara luvs her Tinky
08-28-2003, 05:34 AM
THEO!!!
You handsome little kat!!! Sure sounds like you are living a life of luxery... and every kitty deserves that... and now you are COTD!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Hope you get lots of extra loves, kisses and hugs today to celebrate your special day. Find a patch of sun and take a kat nap.... then maybe your mommy can carry you around on her shoulder for the rest of the day..;)

kimlovescats
08-28-2003, 06:16 AM
Theo you are absolutely captivating!!! You are intelligent, playful, sweet and handsome. Congratulations on being our special COTD! :)

sasha the cat
08-28-2003, 07:28 AM
Mew-mew. Whoa, my beating heart -- slow down! Theo, you've knocked my socks off. What a handsome, blue-eyed, delightful Canadianhttp://www.virtuallandmedia.com/images/canada4.gif
boy pussycat you are...

Your Palace sounds like a fun place to live and your purrents do know how to take care of a Royal Prince!

Enjoy today, me-eow-mew-prrrumpt as our COTD (a wise choice). Live long & healthy, always happy, talkative and loved. All pets are special and...you are very special.

P.S.: It rained so hard in Montreal the other day. My KatMa wished it was happening in British Columbia http://www.virtuallandmedia.com/flags19/bc1.gif
rather than in Quebechttp://www.virtuallandmedia.com/flags19/que1.gif

The terrible forest fires continue to rage on in your province and we worry about all of you.

catlover4ever
08-28-2003, 07:33 AM
Theo, what magnificant blue eyes you have. They remind me of the blue waters of the Caribbean. It sounds to me like you are living the high life with your hoomans.

Congratulations on being our COTD!

:D

catmandu
08-28-2003, 09:25 AM
The wonderful thing about Terrific Theo is as a Siamese , he will only get better looking as he grows more mature. Then he will be a blend of dark and light that has so intriqued those who love the Siamese Cat. Terrific Theo , COTD! And at 6 months you have so much love to give!

gini
08-28-2003, 10:57 AM
Why Theo, you aren't a cat at all, you are a little person. Just reading all of the things you can do and say convinced me of that.

It has been pure joy reading about you and it makes me so happy to hear how well loved you are.

There, I have taken up enough of your time, I know you have to get back to playing.

momoffuzzyfaces
08-28-2003, 11:39 AM
Theo
What beautiful eyes you have, sweetheart. They are just hypnotic. I bet you could charm the fuzz off of a peach. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today. I hope your humans give you lots of treats today, sweetie.:D

cuddles02
08-28-2003, 12:55 PM
WOW, what a beautiful baby you have, Such pretty blue eyes and smoooooooooth look. I can see why your mommy and daddy fell in love with you. Have a Happy COTD. MEOW from a Pal..........:cool: :cool: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

tatsxxx11
08-28-2003, 02:23 PM
Hi Theo, you handsome boy!!:) I have to tell you Theo, I thought the exact same thing as Gini...you're really just a little person in a beautiful fur coat!;) What a joyful, loving, playful meezer man! Your family is so in love in with you, as they should should be! Though you might be just a teeny weeny bit more spoiled than some...not every kitty can claim his very own playroom!:D Of course, you deserve nothing less! We are honored to have the privilege of crowning you Pet Talk's most handsome and delightful Cat of the Day! Thanks for the smiles, sweet Theo! Now, go find your Mommy and continue to have a very happy day of celebration!! Love and hugs to you sweetie pie!:)

felinefriend
08-28-2003, 06:53 PM
I love your bright blue eyes, Theo, and your tall ears! You are so sleek-looking and handsome! I loved how your Purr-ents said in your bio that they "have lived with you since December 2002." This is true, we are owned by our furry feline, not the other way around! I would love to be "owned" by one as beautiful as you, Sweetie. Many hugs and wishes for a wonderful day. So nice to have met you! :cool: ;) :D :)

janiceruth
08-28-2003, 07:42 PM
How very beautiful you are. Your eyes are sharp, your ears so pretty. I've raised Siamese, so I know how talkative you can be, as mine were. ENJOY your day.:D THEO

karlyb
08-28-2003, 10:11 PM
Hello, Theo, I love your blue eyes! You like to have your teeth brushed? You truly are an amazing kitty! Your parents were very wise to give you your own room to play in. It sounds like you have enough energy for a dozen cats. Long and happy life to you Theo, our beautiful COTD!