PDA

View Full Version : Bruiser's hidden talent

LuvMyBruiser
08-27-2003, 08:29 PM
Well I guess it's not so much a talent, but here it goes lmao.

Turns out that Bru has a hidden love for singing. :p I was home alone (good thing lmao) and just suddenly belted out some words to a song and Bru started to "sing" with me. It was too funny. Each time I got higher he got a little bit higher with his bark/whine/howl, and got lower when I did. He's such a dork. ;) We are both awful singers, but don't sound too terrible together lmao. :rolleyes:

Just thought I would share Bru's new found love for singing. :D Anyone else's puppers enjoy doing duets with you?? :) :D

binka_nugget
08-27-2003, 08:31 PM
Kai likes to sing when other dogs walk by our house hahaa...but we never have duets.

Maybe you should audition for american idol 3? LOL

LuvMyBruiser
08-27-2003, 08:33 PM
((Maybe you should audition for american idol 3? LOL))

lmao Maybe. I'd probably get kicked out in the first round, but maybe Bru could get to the top ten?? lmao. :D :p

Fox-Gal
08-27-2003, 08:45 PM
My Odie started that a couple years ago. One day I was in the house and I thought I heard him crying, only to go out and see Odie sitting there singing away. After 3 years he just started this, now he does it all the time. And if we try to sing with him, he just gets louder and louder as if to tell us "Hey this is my show" Still don't know why or what starts it. He can go weeks and nothing then all of a sudden 3 or 4 days of off and on singing. It's so cute.

The other dogs hate it....they bark at him to "be quit" So we get singing and barking all at once. I'm so gald we don't have neighbors. :D

Maybe we can get Odie and Bruiser to record a record. LOL

anna_66
08-27-2003, 08:53 PM
She does love to howl with you:D