PDA

View Full Version : *sob* I cant go to the Findlay, Ohio bark park *more sobs*

Amber
08-27-2003, 07:52 PM
I cant go.. I have been begging and begging my mom if we could all go to the bark park in Findlay. *sob* She has to work that day! Uhh!! I want to go SOO bad. Then she started saying all these other things like Katie doesnt like long car rides...blah blah blah!!! Im really upset I wanted to Sooo BAD!! so I could at least meet some of you and your doggies. Will there be another bark part somewhere in Ohio? Thats close to St.Marys, Ohio? anywhere? :( :(

Karen
08-27-2003, 07:57 PM
What's St. Mary's near? Maybe someone could pick you up who is coming from your area, or you could meet someone partway there?

Amber
08-27-2003, 08:08 PM
Im not sure my mom would let someone pick me up when she isnt there. St.Marys is around...Hmmm Lima, Walkpalk(sp), Celina, Dayton. Around those places

Cinder & Smoke
08-27-2003, 08:21 PM
Amber (and Karen, too) ~

St Marys, Ohio is *only* 66 Miles
from the Findlay Bark Park...

Would take about 1 hour and 20 minutes to drive
to the Bark Park.

See if you Mom couldn't find a relative or close Family Friend to
bring you on Sunday.

Dunno if there will be a Bark Park Meeting any *closer* to you.

anna_66
08-27-2003, 08:58 PM
I know your mom probably wouldn't let you come with someone else, but if a friend or family member wanted to come with, I could pick you up. St Mary's isn't that far from me.

Just a thought...

Karen
08-27-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Amber
Im not sure my mom would let someone pick me up when she isnt there. St.Marys is around...Hmmm Lima, Walkpalk(sp), Celina, Dayton. Around those places

Do you have an gradparent, aunt, uncle or other pet-loving adult family friend who might take you, or go with you?