PDA

View Full Version : Patches...

Sara luvs her Tinky
08-27-2003, 06:20 AM
PATCHES!!!
You beautiful kitty kat!!... CONGRATULATIONS for being our super pretty COTD!!... I bet you are so much fun to play with and bring you much joy and surprises to your hoomans!... I hope you are spoiled extra rotten today and get lots and lots of extra mousies to play with... Patches I hope you have a wonderful day and you can find a nice warm patch of sun to nap in... surrounded by mouse ears and tails :)

bisi.cat
08-27-2003, 06:38 AM
What a Calico Beauty...and such a smart mousie collector!!!:)

Maybe today as an honor of your special day you'll receive some further mousies?!:D

However I hope you'll have a wonderful day and keep up the good work at your home!!!

Enjoy being COTD!!!:D :D :D

tatsxxx11
08-27-2003, 07:13 AM
Good Morning precious Patches!! I see you've assumed the "gumby" pose for your Cat of the Day photo!:D You are too cute! And I definitely see just a bit of mischief in those bright and beautiful eyes! Might you be preparing to PoUncE??;) I hear you are merciless in your pursuit of the evil mousie! What a beautiful, joyful kitty! Did I mention how lucky your humans are to have you as there very own?? Congratulations to you precious Patches, our beautiful calico Cat of the Day! Have a happy day celebrating your "top cat" honors, sweetheart! Dare I wish a few more mousies for you??:D

catlover4ever
08-27-2003, 07:27 AM
Congratulations Patches. You sure do look very comfortable on your chair. What a good mouse hunter you are, hiding them, pulling their ears and tails off....keep up the good work.

Sending nose and chin rubs to you on your special day. :)

blaurie2
08-27-2003, 08:11 AM
hey patches, you sound like my mario! if so, i bet your ma could find a lot of those mice under the stove and refrigerator! those mice like to hide in there, but no doubt if they come out you'll chase 'em back in! what fun!

Logan
08-27-2003, 08:14 AM
I like your "gumby pose" comment, Sandra! I would never have thought of that myself, but it is a perfect description of Patches on that stool!!!! :)

Patches, you are simply darling! What an honor for us to get to meet you today and congratulate you on being our Cat of the Day!!!! So glad you found a perfect home where you can entertain to your heart's content!!!! :)

catmandu
08-27-2003, 09:36 AM
Patches the Perfect , you are doing what my Cats do everyday and that is asuming a pose that you like , but to your human looks as though it couldnt be!What a great looking Cat , say the Library Cat lover Club. All the Best to You Patches COTD!!!

sasha the cat
08-27-2003, 09:57 AM
Mew to you sweet Patches! CATgratulations on being our COTD -- you sweet little calico Princess. We Calico kitties are very special -- just ask my KatMa & she'll tell you this is so.

Lucky girl to have such loving purrents and they are so lucky to have you and darling Whiskers (17!!). May you live long, healthy, happy, loved & cherished just as Whiskers is doing.

My KatMa has fallen in love with you 'cause you're such a cutie-pie calico cat. She just loves the cute picture of you and would like to hug you & kiss you all over!!! I'm not jealous one bit 'cause kissing computer screen kitties is not the same as when KatMa kisses me! You are a five-star calico *****cat.

Sasha [the Queen] -- 2003
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/p82dd87512c254b6bbd371ee9f035c4aa/fc1a44c1.jpg

Bari_d
08-27-2003, 10:16 AM
Catgratulations Patches...you are certainly a unique girl - your coat is so beautiful! So glad you have purrsons to play with - they obviously love you! What a lovely Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

gini
08-27-2003, 10:31 AM
Patches, you tugged at my heart this morning. I too, was owned by a beautiful Calico girl - and her name was Patches.

Congratulations you little Daddy's girl. You deserve this special honor today. You are adorable.

momoffuzzyfaces
08-27-2003, 11:37 AM
Patches
How beautiful you are!!!
What is it with mousie tails? My cat boys alway de-tail theirs first thing too! I hope you get as many as you want today to help celebrate your special Day. Congratulaions, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today.:D

Jax
08-27-2003, 12:38 PM
Look at you pose, Purrty Patches!! What a lovely kitty - you can tell how sweet she is by that wonderful expression and those loving eyes! Congrats to Precious Patches, Our Adorable and Beautiful Cat of the Day!! :) :D :)

Dan Holder
08-27-2003, 04:01 PM
She's a lively one. With a little luck, someday she'll be the one looking at a young cat zipping around, wondering what's going on.

judymin61
08-27-2003, 05:13 PM
Patches,
You are a cutie pie! I just love that photo! Keep on getting those mice, lol. Congratulations on being our COTD!:D

jazzcat
08-27-2003, 05:17 PM
Patches you are such a pretty girl. Congrats on being the COTD!

Steffi N
08-27-2003, 07:00 PM
Patches, what a pretty kitty you are. You colors are beautiful I can just see what it’s like at your home, you chasing the mousies and your mom and dad chasing you. It’s cute that you like to help your daddy in his workshop. I’m sure that together you could build a great cat tree. Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day. I hope you get some special treats and new mousies. And congratulations to you too, Whiskers, on reaching your seventeenth year.

karlyb
08-27-2003, 11:01 PM
I must admit that calicos usually aren't my favorites...... BUT...... Patches, you are absolutely beautiful! And so graceful perched on that stool. You must have lots of fun chasing those mousies and biting off their little tails and ears. Patches, you are a beautiful COTD and I'm glad I met you today.